Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-11-2017, 10:05 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Was never a penalty. Don't know what they are moaning about.
Clear Penalty,but,the Result Ended,Right,for us.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
I think Ebyeek was being sarcastic mate...

Old 20-11-2017, 10:08 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I'm sorry but the quality of football is dire. That's not just this match but too many Prem games. Standards of passing, control, everything. High octane, low quality.
I've watched a few championship games this season and there is very little difference in quality now hence promoted teams doing ok and relegated teams struggling. The top 6 in the prem are good but every one else is bang average to poor.

We could beat stoke and brighton but i think the team have lost the belief we can do it.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigGcpfc View Post
We have won 1 game this season and because you see 2 teams pretty much cancel each other out you think we can beat them ? Get real, we are still a very poor side.
Really? Since Chelsea I can only think of one game we've looked "poor" in - Newcastle, and even there we weren't that bad, just didn't create anything. No way in hell are we a "very poor" side (maybe if you look outside the first 11)

Granted, we've played teams who've played those teams and drawn/lost and they won't be easy games, but if you think we don't have it in us to beat them, you may as well give up and go home now.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:09 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought it was a good game and a fair result. Stoke defend like us so we could get the three goals we need to win a game. Brighton will find it hard to stop AT and Wilf CB should be ready to put them away.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Sorry,but give your arse a chance.
We have been playing better football then either of those 2,in the last few games,just not had the rub.
I fancy we will get at least 4 points.
Give my arse a chance ? what does that even mean ? It's fine you think we will get 4 points , I fancy a draw with Stoke and a loss to the weed. Playing ok and not winning will not keep us up.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:11 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
I've watched a few championship games this season and there is very little difference in quality now hence promoted teams doing ok and relegated teams struggling. The top 6 in the prem are good but every one else is bang average to poor.

We could beat stoke and brighton but i think the team have lost the belief we can do it.
Absolutely.
Leicester,Winning the Title,was a Freak.
There are 14 sides in the Relegation Fight.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Spot on
Old 20-11-2017, 10:13 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Looking at their fixtures up to Xmas they have a really hard run.
Man Utd ,Spurs and Chelsea away. Liverpool,Watford ,Burnley and us at home.
Only three points there.
Yes they do, a few decent injuries to go with that and they may well be shitting their new pants on Christmas Day.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 20-11-2017, 10:14 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Bald refs here bald refs there bald refs f*cking everywhere
Bald refs are so unfair is it because they've got no hair. I don't care.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:16 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Give my arse a chance ? what does that even mean ? It's fine you think we will get 4 points , I fancy a draw with Stoke and a loss to the weed. Playing ok and not winning will not keep us up.
But keep playing like we have been and the results will come,if you havent noticed the improvement over tbe last couple of games,then I give up.
Apart from the set pieces I didnt see that stoke offered anything.admittedly we can struggle on set pieces,but I can see us getting at least 4 points.
We have a good record against stoke.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Really? Since Chelsea I can only think of one game we've looked "poor" in - Newcastle, and even there we weren't that bad, just didn't create anything. No way in hell are we a "very poor" side (maybe if you look outside the first 11)

Granted, we've played teams who've played those teams and drawn/lost and they won't be easy games, but if you think we don't have it in us to beat them, you may as well give up and go home now.
It really doesn't matter if i have already given in does it ? What will be will be regardless. And i'm already at home !!
Old 20-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
But keep playing like we have been and the results will come,if you havent noticed the improvement over tbe last couple of games,then I give up.
Apart from the set pieces I didnt see that stoke offered anything.admittedly we can struggle on set pieces,but I can see us getting at least 4 points.
We have a good record against stoke.
Disagree about Stoke not offering anything, in open play Shaqiri looked great, but it really all centres around him.

And 100% agree that we will get results playing like we have - what are we supposed to do, start playing poorly in the hope we start to get results?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:20 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:

Confidence plays a massive part in football and I don't see any reasons why the players should be lacking this after the last few performances. Although we haven't got the results that the overall performances have deserved at Newcastle and Spurs and at home to West Ham and Everton, I see nothing to indicate that the players have lost any belief that they are good enough.

We are not playing (now) anything like last year's Sunderland or the previous year's Villa. I'd be more inclined to think we could do what Leicester did the year before they won the title. How far were they adrift and with how many less games remaining?

The next 7 games have to yield points though and we probably need to be on a minimum of 17 points at half way or there could be a January fire-sale. That would be 4 wins. Looking at the opposition, that is do-able.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
I cant understand why people are so preoccupied with what other clubs are doing, we are down, will remain at the foot of the table for the entire season, have the worst GD, the least goals scored, have not kept a clean sheet and have a clown in charge, the Derby of modern day.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:26 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
"I cant understand why people are so preoccupied with what other clubs are doing, we are down, will remain at the foot of the table for the entire season, have the worst GD, the least goals scored, have not kept a clean sheet and have a clown in charge, the Derby of modern day."

Can you, Philsick and bigGcpfc point me in the direction of a positive thread please.........?

Do you have a get together and take turns to supply the Prozac?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Can you, Philsick and bigGcpfc point me in the direction of a positive thread please.........?

Do you have a get together and take turns to supply the Prozac?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
That's better!
Fort Neef massiv

Quote:
It really doesn't matter if i have already given in does it ? What will be will be regardless. And i'm already at home !!
Hmm yeah, I guess you're right, figure of speech I suppose. I hope the HF doesn't share your opinion nonetheless.
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I cant understand why people are so preoccupied with what other clubs are doing, we are down, will remain at the foot of the table for the entire season, have the worst GD, the least goals scored, have not kept a clean sheet and have a clown in charge, the Derby of modern day.

I could write off most of this nonsense as a ‘defence mechanism’. But to suggest Roy is a “clown” just makes you seem like a sad and bitter individual.