Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 23-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
bbs was a bit broken

hopefully okay now
Old 23-11-2016, 01:27 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Seems ok to me now
Old 23-11-2016, 01:27 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Home screen a bit wanked Dave.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
we are being attacked in a DDOS
Old 23-11-2016, 01:59 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
it keeps breaking. Let's hope it's ok now
Old 23-11-2016, 01:59 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
we are being attacked in a DDOS
Sounds cool, who is winning?
Old 23-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

It's a Wordpress pingback attack
Old 23-11-2016, 02:01 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Thought Pardew must have been sacked

WordPress scum.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:03 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle;13328378[B
]Thought Pardew must have been sacked [/B]

WordPress scum.
I thought the same
Old 23-11-2016, 02:05 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
TheJudge getting revenge?

Or a noob mod pressing the wrong button?
Old 23-11-2016, 02:17 PM

someone probably put diesel in the server by mistake, when everyone knows it runs on unleaded.
Just needs a bit of a thrashing for half an hour to get the sludge out of the system
Old 23-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

WordPress scum.
Me too.....I even searched the bit of the web that wasn't broken....

Cricket wanker.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Yep. Pardew sacked, new mod Kip had done a James or Elgin's Kremlin chums were attacking the BBS for its anti-russian slant.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:35 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Me too.....I even searched the bit of the web that wasn't broken....
There's another part of the web? I've been wasting my time for 16 years

Amazing how much you get done when the bbs is broken. I managed to place and lay the entire card on William Hill, Paddy Power, and Coral. That's got to produce at least 75 quid in free bets, hopefully more. Didn't get any diy or housework done right enough

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:36 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Yep. Pardew sacked, new mod Kip had done a James or Elgin's Kremlin chums were attacking the BBS for its anti-russian slant.
Vordpress hacker bastards.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:38 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:

WordPress scum.
Same here, but thought it was my phone so came home for lunch to find out - don't want to go back out now .

Still playing up a bit though.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Thought Kingpu might have been playing with some of those mod panel options
Old 23-11-2016, 02:54 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Thought Kingpu might have been playing with some of those mod panel options
Sadly Adlerhorst is still posting. Might have to pay pingu a bit more

Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sadly Adlerhorst is still posting. Might have to pay pingu a bit more
I plead innocence. They haven't let me touch the good stuff yet.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:23 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
I plead innocence. They haven't let me touch the good stuff yet.
I dunno you're been a mod for 5 minutes and you have broken it already!

On my page I don't see a list of threads on the left any more. Only more from the forums link. Is everyone the same?