Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-04-2018, 09:53 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
It’s gone all a bit William Golding

I completely understand why the naval officers have decided to step in and tell the kids that the game is up and they need to stop hunting each other but if Ralph, Simon, Jack and piggy want to tear each other apart, while sort of watching over littluns , it seems a bit harsh just to cull jack or Ralph and piggy? The littluns will only get an echo chamber.

Last edited by Hpalace; 24-04-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
If it’s to be one word, then “littluns”, surely?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
U ***** wot m8?
Old 24-04-2018, 09:59 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
If it’s to be one word, then “littluns”, surely?
Good point and edited accordingly
Old 24-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
U ***** wot m8?
Who gave you the ******* conch?
Old 24-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
William Goldman wrote the screenplay for Burch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I did not know that. Is it true or are fat men unable to draw apples?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-04-2018, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Who gave you the ******* conch?
This is not a public schoolboy response. If we degrade ourselves so quickly Simon will be ****ed.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
This is not a public schoolboy response. If we degrade ourselves so quickly Simon will be ****ed.
sorry geez. Comprehenive and Poly.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:04 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Piggy was at least useful to his community, his glasses could make fire.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
sorry geez. Comprehenive and Poly.
Poor Simon. . Although piggy’s glasses will be nicked a bit quicker which is probably best for survival.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Did he also write the screenplay for Bitch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?
Old 24-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
I have been to Salisbury Cathedral. Mr Golding used to live within its shadows.

I read The Spire. I didn’t like it very much. I was 17. I may try again now I am older.

Joe, aged 188
Old 24-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
There's always the User Help and Suggestions forum.

snigger
Old 24-04-2018, 10:22 PM

I concede already that the nature of this thread wasn’t delivered in the right fashion. My mistake. My point remains though. Killing Simon or Piggy won’t make for a content bbs. It will make for a boring bbs imop.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
I concede already that the nature of this thread wasn’t delivered in the right fashion. My mistake. My point remains though. Killing Simon or Piggy won’t make for a content bbs. It will make for a boring bbs imop.
What, more boring than a or maybe a with perhaps a reference to refugees taking their chances in a dinghy thrown in for bants?
Old 24-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Semper Idem

No one has been killed.

But Piggy was, was he not? And life carried on.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No one has been killed.

But Piggy was, was he not? And life carried on.
Fair point Roger.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you honestly saying you enjoyed sparring with a village idiot H?
Old 24-04-2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
What, more boring than a or maybe a with perhaps a reference to refugees taking their chances in a dinghy thrown in for bants?
Wolf unfortunately I have a few elderly relatives that think the same. I disagree with them and I tell them that I do. They are still allowed the conch though. If they don’t have the conch how can we tell them they are wrong?