Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-12-2018, 12:58 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Vapors at Lewes con club on Saturday, great gig .
Old 10-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Two this week -
Slowdive at the Concorde, Brighton on Wednesday
Orbital, Hammersmith Saturday,
Old 10-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
Two this week -
Slowdive at the Concorde, Brighton on Wednesday
Orbital, Hammersmith Saturday,
See you there on Saturday

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 12-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

just got tickets for Suede at the Brighton Dome in April, one of my favourite bands at one of my favourite Brighton venues.
Sweet.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

just got tickets for Suede at the Brighton Dome in April, one of my favourite bands at one of my favourite Brighton venues.
Sweet.
\o/

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-12-2018, 10:38 PM

Mick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick Karnival : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gutted. Didn't realise the Wedding Present are playing in Islington tomorrow...
Old 14-12-2018, 08:59 AM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The War on Dugs at The O2 last night. Man, they were good live, properly rocked out the place for the whole two hours.

And as good as they were, The O2 continues to excel at giving the worst gig venue experience anywhere. Bloody hate the place. Oh, & some proper gig twats there, too.

Even so, one of my top 3 gigs of the year.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:15 AM

Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Tim of the 80's has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:

Sweet.
Just got mine.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:21 AM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Sweet.
And me, for their Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
Old 14-12-2018, 09:23 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
The War on Dugs at The O2 last night. Man, they were good live, properly rocked out the place for the whole two hours.

And as good as they were, The O2 continues to excel at giving the worst gig venue experience anywhere. Bloody hate the place. Oh, & some proper gig twats there, too.

Even so, one of my top 3 gigs of the year.
I thought the sound was incredible last night to be honest. Potentially the best sound I've ever heard at a venue, and they're a great band.

But the queues to get in our beyond ridiculous now, and the bar queues at 8:45 were apparently ludicrous.

I still think it's the best venue of it's size though.

And yes, a few twats there. Not many, but got in a bit of argy bargy. Had some bloke who felt he had to shout at his friends throughout. One bloke politely asked him to be quiet, which he did so, before turning to his mates and saying "Who does that bald twat think he is asking me to be quiet." I told him "I've got hair mate and I'm going to ask you to be quiet."
He then proceeded to tell me that it was a social event so he could chat if he wanted and I should move if I have a problem. He ended up putting his pint down to square up to me and asked what I was going to do about it. Rather immaturely I kicked his beer and then he tried to have a pop. Thankfully several people managed to jump in before it got anywhere.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I thought the sound was incredible last night to be honest. Potentially the best sound I've ever heard at a venue, and they're a great band.

But the queues to get in our beyond ridiculous now, and the bar queues at 8:45 were apparently ludicrous.

I still think it's the best venue of it's size though.

And yes, a few twats there. Not many, but got in a bit of argy bargy. Had some bloke who felt he had to shout at his friends throughout. One bloke politely asked him to be quiet, which he did so, before turning to his mates and saying "Who does that bald twat think he is asking me to be quiet." I told him "I've got hair mate and I'm going to ask you to be quiet."
He then proceeded to tell me that it was a social event so he could chat if he wanted and I should move if I have a problem. He ended up putting his pint down to square up to me and asked what I was going to do about it. Rather immaturely I kicked his beer and then he tried to have a pop. Thankfully several people managed to jump in before it got anywhere.
Old 14-12-2018, 10:40 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Going to see The Men They Couldn't Hang at the Borderline tonight. Seeing Adam Ant at the Roundhouse next week.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:25 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
May pop down to Brighton tomorrow to check out Tess Parks

SaulAlinsky