Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-12-2018, 08:25 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Surely you can see two papers that support Labour would support and be behind Corbyn and be biased towards him rather than the Tories ?

I think one day you will see that there is a middle ground and that no one is perfect.

We all do not have to be completely blinkered behind May or Corbyn/Labour or theTories both are not saints and all have fecked up.
And yet you dont think you are being completely blinkered by being OK with the mainstream media suppressing news because it doesn't fit well with the long prepared, bullshit narrative? It's really important for you to get this I think. Going forward it might help you reason with what exactly you are listening to or watching, and why it is being fed to you in this fecked up interpretation.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 14-12-2018, 08:27 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
As a simple example, wasn’t it the Mail on Sunday which revealed the story?
Err no, it was the Daily Record which uncovered it.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Old 14-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
And yet you dont think you are being completely blinkered by being OK with the mainstream media suppressing news because it doesn't fit well with the long prepared, bullshit narrative? It's really important for you to get this I think. Going forward it might help you reason with what exactly you are listening to or watching, and why it is being fed to you in this fecked up interpretation.
I have never been blinkered about the mainstream news picking one side over the other, even sometimes switching sides.........It's newspapers mate,happened forever. Dad used to buy the Mirror and the Sun and I learnt from an early age that out of the two newspapers the boobs and the football were the only worthwhile reading.

All depends if you can sit back have a think about it and make up your own mind rationally rather than an obstinate tribalistic one way view if it be Russia or Corbyn never for one second doubting them blaming every news story as smear whatever it is in the most obsessional self unaware angry way.

Do I think some papers are out to smear Corbyn absolutely,do I think the Gov't is out to smear Corbyn, absolutely but on the other side of the coin the same is done to May.
Old 14-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Tbf the football is generally not worth reading
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Tbf the football is generally not worth reading
I was a kid ....A mention of Crystal Palace used to make my day

But they were all biased against us the bastards !!!!!
Old 14-12-2018, 09:01 AM

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Team of the eighties was definitely fake news .
Old 14-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Team of the eighties was definitely fake news .
We got Fiona Richmond...

Jim Cannons missus weren't to happy mind
Old 14-12-2018, 09:12 AM

NickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The political Polls due to be released after the Tory vote of no confidence in May and suspension of the meaningful vote on Mays deal should show a huge swing to Corbyn and Labour , Let's face it this week has been dire for the Tories . If the polls don't show a swing to Labour now , Corbyn is not a credible opposition leader .
Ridiculous "expectation management"
Old 14-12-2018, 09:19 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I have never been blinkered about the mainstream news picking one side over the other, even sometimes switching sides.........It's newspapers mate,happened forever. Dad used to buy the Mirror and the Sun and I learnt from an early age that out of the two newspapers the boobs and the football were the only worthwhile reading.

All depends if you can sit back have a think about it and make up your own mind rationally rather than an obstinate tribalistic one way view if it be Russia or Corbyn never for one second doubting them blaming every news story as smear whatever it is in the most obsessional self unaware angry way.

Do I think some papers are out to smear Corbyn absolutely,do I think the Gov't is out to smear Corbyn, absolutely but on the other side of the coin the same is done to May.
Just ask yourself honestly if you feel Corbyn or Russia are portrayed accurately. I defend both because in my opinion they arent. And this is just another example. You can add whatever bullshit descriptive word you want, its water off a ducks back, trust me. I just hope that in time you will understand that things arent as black and white as they seem. Far from it.

Pretty obvious really.

Old 14-12-2018, 11:06 AM

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have Butler ahead on points after 8 rounds , Elgin needs to deliver a knock out blow or face defeat .
Old 14-12-2018, 11:10 AM
South Penge Massive

Thank feck. Thought I was losing up till then.

Pretty obvious really.

Old 14-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
I have Butler ahead on points after 8 rounds , Elgin needs to deliver a knock out blow or face defeat .
Elgins alright a bit of a character(we lack that on here sometimes) who's all in on everything he does, I could imagine myself having a laugh with him in the pub...I will submit

I keep on saying this wondering why people get so nasty with each other trying to trap them ,make them out to be something they are not as all we are doing is having a chat...It changes nothing.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:07 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Just ask yourself honestly if you feel Corbyn or Russia are portrayed accurately. I defend both because in my opinion they arent. And this is just another example. You can add whatever bullshit descriptive word you want, its water off a ducks back, trust me. I just hope that in time you will understand that things arent as black and white as they seem. Far from it.
They are to Chelsea fans

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina