Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
But you do bother OG and so do you fellow fans.
You normally get about 12k for an evening match but you managed 17k against us,ifyou were playing the likes of Barnsley, Doncaster, Coventry etc this week you would of struggled to make 11k.
Keep telling yourself that its good to put a brave face on it wiggy.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
You normally get about 12k for an evening match but you managed 17k against us,ifyou were playing the likes of Barnsley, Doncaster, Coventry etc this week you would of struggled to make 11k.
We were playing "the likes of Barnsley, Doncaster, Coventry etc".....
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Keep telling yourself that its good to put a brave face on it wiggy.
I feel more sorry for your lot.
Croydon is a town in need of serious investment along with your beloved ground,you talk about living in millionaires row but if i lived up there i would be out like a shot.
I felt the stupid drum,the goal music and the state of the ground were very , very sad indeed.We have come full circle and visiting your place showed us how far we have come in a short space of time.You must be seriously deluded or have been on the drink to say we should be dumped. I could understand this when you were in the Prem but you need serious investment in your infrastructure to start being bold in your statements.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:20 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade
Exactly!
We get 19/20k against teams like these and this thread is about dumping us.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull08
The rivalry between us and Southampton seems to be growing fiercer by the season
No No No...... though Tarquin and Quentin probably do own a pair of sailing shoes.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I actually agree about dumping them OG and I'm not even joking, not sure if you were in your first post but I'm serious.

First off, the sensible/factual reasoning: Geographically it doesn't make sense! Brighton have to look to us as their nearest and dearest. After us it would be pompey and lets face it they'd have no interest in the Seaweed at all, they'd probably laugh! They will always only ever view S'oton as their rivals.

Now my thoughts: Brighton are no challenge to Palace anymore and not just on the pitch but this new found plastic, seaside, wannabe chav come Whitehawker image they have is just laughable.

We all know that Charlton are the real Clowns but actually Brighton are really starting to step up to the plate in a lot of ways; take that 'FFS Murray' tool for example who proceeded to make his footage during their 3-1 battering available to the world or the fact that they allowed us to piss all over them at their new stadium when they were meant to be good!

How about that Stadium; that lopsided tinpot 'community stadium' thats named after the one credit card that everyone avoids like the ******* plague, I'm seeing some links here.
There's not a pub for miles, it has its very own single platform village style train station and the place is bolted onto the end of Moulsecoomb (or Skagheads heaven if you want).

I feel its got to the stage where Brighton need us a hell of a lot more than we need them, as I posted on another thread earlier, look at Millwall both home and away this season, proper banter, more of a challenge on the pitch (even though we took 4 points off them as well) and we were far more up for it.

To sum up I will once again repeat what I said on another thread: Brighton would be better to start eying up Crawley Town, they could probably take 3 points off them at The Amex and might even get a draw at The Broadfield Stadium.

I'm personally done with Brighton.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)

Last edited by SEEPEEEFFSEE; 02-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:24 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade
What a twat.

All those teams have been playing at a higher level than them for years

You're still little old Brighton even with the worst newest most expensive stadium in the country
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I feel more sorry for your lot.
Croydon is a town in need of serious investment along with your beloved ground,you talk about living in millionaires row but if i lived up there i would be out like a shot.
I felt the stupid drum,the goal music and the state of the ground were very , very sad indeed.We have come full circle and visiting your place showed us how far we have come in a short space of time.You must be seriously deluded or have been on the drink to say we should be dumped. I could understand this when you were in the Prem but you need serious investment in your infrastructure to start being bold in your statements.
Sorry,what has Croydon got to do with our club? Obviously to a load of farmer types from the country it may be a little raw but at least it's lively.
I would rather have our ground,support,atmosphere, owners ,players and manager than your equivalent.Believe it ,or believe it not it is fact.
You lot go on about our drum ,fanatics and general support but then you would as you have an axe to grind and have serious chips on your shoulders.Cardiff are the latest to copy our fans and follow a long list of BIG clubs such as Derby,Leicester,Villa,Swansea,boro etc.
Reading on NSC apparently your support was awesome and ours was shit Well we were saying the exact opposite .
Now go away and play with the saints as you are both plastic clubs.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Complete CC

BlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for you
Quote:
You are just like all the other Brighton c@nts on here. .Congratz on selling your away allocation for once at ours
Old 02-02-2012, 09:30 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
I actually agree about dumping them OG and I'm not even joking, not sure if you were in your first post but I really am.

First off, the sensible/factual reasoning: Geographically it doesn't make sense! Brighton have to look to us as their nearest and dearest. After us it would be pompey and lets face it they'd have no interest in the Seaweed at all, they'd probably laugh! They will always only ever view S'oton as their rivals.

Now my thoughts: Brighton are no challenge to Palace anymore and not just on the pitch but this new found plastic, seaside, wannabe chav come Whitehawker image they have is just laughable.

We all know that Charlton are the real Clowns but actually Brighton are really starting to step up to the plate in a lot of ways; take that 'FFS Murray' tool for example who proceeded to make his footage during their 3-1 battering available to the world or the fact that they allowed us to piss all over them at their new stadium when they were meant to be good!

How about that Stadium; that lopsided tinpot 'community stadium' thats named after the one credit card that everyone avoids like the ******* plague, I'm seeing some links here.
There's not a pub for miles, it has its very own single platform village style train station and the place is bolted onto the end of Moulsecoomb (or Skagheads heaven if you want).

I feel its got to the stage where Brighton need us a hell of a lot more than we need them, as I posted on another thread earlier, look at Millwall both home and away this season, proper banter, more of a challenge on the pitch (even though we took 4 points off them as well) and we were far more up for it.

To sum up I will once again repeat what I said on another thread: Brighton would be better to start eying up Crawley Town, they could probably take 3 points off them at The Amex and might even get a draw at The Broadfield Stadium.

I'm personally done with Brighton.
What a crock of shit..... in the 70's 80's we were very similar in size and potential, we imploded and you loved to Lord it over us as you were now bigger by default.

The Seagull finally rises from the ashes of ToysRus, and blows away your sorry stadium, your dwindling attendences, and now little old Palace, don't like being the junior partner.

I know, lets choose smaller Millwall so our club can still find someone small enough and beneath us in the league to Lord it over.

Or you could just try and get on the long road to become better than us again??? just a thought

Last edited by wehatepalace; 02-02-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
They didn't care enough

Not replying any more as you will think I give a ****
Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
What a crock of shit..... in the 70's 80's we were very similar in size and potential, we imploded and you loved to Lord it over us as you were now bigger by default.

The Seagull finally rises from the ashes of ToysRus, and blows away your sorry stadium, your dwindling attendences, and now little old Palace, don't like being the junior partner.

I know, lets choose smaller Millwall so our club can still find someone small enough and beneath us in the league to Lord it over.
Oh and it only cost you 100 million
Old 02-02-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Sorry,what has Croydon got to do with our club? Obviously to a load of farmer types from the country it may be a little raw but at least it's lively.
I would rather have our ground,support,atmosphere, owners ,players and manager than your equivalent.Believe it ,or believe it not it is fact.
You lot go on about our drum ,fanatics and general support but then you would as you have an axe to grind and have serious chips on your shoulders.Cardiff are the latest to copy our fans and follow a long list of BIG clubs such as Derby,Leicester,Villa,Swansea,boro etc.
Reading on NSC apparently your support was awesome and ours was shit Well we were saying the exact opposite .
Now go away and play with the saints as you are both plastic clubs.
OMG you are now knocking the Saints,your average home attendance would not even half fill their ground.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
OMG you are now knocking the Saints,your average home attendance would not even half fill their ground.

And your average attendance for the past 30 years would not have filled it 3 times over. Seriously this is all so fukking dull now
Old 02-02-2012, 09:40 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
IYou must be seriously deluded or have been on the drink to say we should be dumped. I could understand this when you were in the Prem but you need serious investment in your infrastructure to start being bold in your statements.
I think this is why they want out now. They know they are on the decline and need somebody they can lord it over.

Crawley are probably not a good choice for them either since they are on the rise. They like to be able to delude themselves that they are the 'big boys'. So maybe Croydon Athletic would better suit their needs.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRIP
You are just like all the other Brighton c@nts on here. .Congratz on selling your away allocation for once at ours
I didn't start the thread,i only responded !
I don't give a **** what you think.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Or you could just try and get on the long road to become better than us again??? just a thought
WHP, I'm not alone, spoke to loads of mates since Tuesday night that were just speechless with the piss poor banter that came from you lot, these were mates sat it the AW - right next to your lot not people in the Holmesdale.

When I've witnessed your 'fans' on several occassions this season piling out of your lovely new £100m stadium in what is effectively a fresh start at the top for Brighton at 75/80 mins in some games, I'm left scratching my head but actually realising your no longer our rivals.

Of course a lot of the old school will hang on 70's & 80's that you refer to but the new young guns are starting to view Brighton as nothing more than a turd that won't flush!

Look at Clyne's and Wilf's tweets after the Millwall game: "South London is ours" all I have seen from last night is a bit of back lash from Buckley's dive but very little about anything else.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
And your average attendance for the past 30 years would not have filled it 3 times over. Seriously this is all so fukking dull now

I did not start it, i only respond.
It was one of your mob who started the thread.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
I did not start it, i only respond.
It was one of your mob who started the thread.
think it may have been started tongue in cheek.............. just the way we Brighton like it , before descending into handbags
Old 02-02-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
think it may have been started tongue in cheek.............. just the way we Brighton like it , before descending into handbags

Tongue in cheek OG only deals in facts.