Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obscure Palace Merchandise.

During the summer I managed to purchase a Crystal Palace flannel (from a flannel stall during Broadstairs folk week,bizarrely) and so everytime I wash my grubby face I am reminded of our boys in red and blue (not that I ever forget).So has any one else got a flannel (blue with Crystal Palace in red lettering) or any other piece of obscure merchandise ?

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 30-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wallpaper and curtains?
Old 30-10-2004, 06:49 PM

eaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslereaglematt ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
where do you get the wallpaper
Old 30-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
the shop i think.

i'll take a photo of my palace room. wallpaper, curtains, stadium photo, and a large flag on the wall from the playoff final.
Old 30-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Glad all Over

whitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proudwhitey is south London and proud
I have a Walnut Person, and a Gnome painted in Palace colours
Old 30-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
One of my bedroom walls .Done by an artist friend of my mums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpfc54 001.jpg (315.1 KB, 623 views)
Old 30-10-2004, 08:21 PM

TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Please tell me the shirts arent put up with pins!
Please don't make me wear a Brighton shirt!!
Old 30-10-2004, 08:23 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is fine
LOL the crest looks good
Old 30-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by whitey
I have a Walnut Person, and a Gnome painted in Palace colours
is it you that lives in whitehorse lane with the gnomes on your window ledges ?
Old 30-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep, I've got one of those flannels!!
I think it came from Strood market. Used to have a pair of white socks with a red and blue bit at the top and Palace sewn on it!
Old 30-10-2004, 08:52 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not sure about obscure, but this is quite rare!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Have you ever seen one??
Old 30-10-2004, 08:57 PM
King of Hats

Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile
I have lots of 1990 FA Cup and 1992 Zenith Data Systems Cup stuff. Happy days. Ordinary stuff, but with awesome and rare memories attached...
Old 30-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Newfound Freo Fan

andy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkandy_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I have a palace Lampshade
Old 30-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
no, mum has balanced them on small nails. no holes quite clever really
Old 31-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle El
Yep, I've got one of those flannels!!
I think it came from Strood market. Used to have a pair of white socks with a red and blue bit at the top and Palace sewn on it!
That makes two of us that own a Palace flannel.Marvelous!

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 31-10-2004, 10:31 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We've got a Palace beach ball and inflatable lilo.
Nearly had a Palace barometer but missed out.
The coaches came out to cyprus for kids training sessions and handed out all the stuff
Old 31-10-2004, 10:38 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
i have a little pig wearing a palace scarf and hat! (not a live one sadly)
Old 31-10-2004, 10:59 AM
exluxeagle

luxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluxeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my wife recently went to prague for a couple of days and got me a palace russian doll ..johnson on the outside freedman next berthelin butterfield and a tiny derry
i also have a glass tankard saying 2nd division champions 1978-79
and of courese 2 unopened bottles of cup final champagne
Old 31-10-2004, 02:49 PM

colin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behindcolin ph will leave the TV and the radio behind
Igot a Russian doll in Prague this year with AJ,Dougie ,Derry,Popo,Wayne and Cedric
Old 31-10-2004, 02:51 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Got a Palace flannel.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.