Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-01-2018, 12:36 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Fair enough. I’m surprised genuinely as to me it’s so so clear. I’m surprised that given an alternative that phonetically fits perfectly but even if you try you can’t hear it.

I will respond on the moro to the other points. Bed calls. Have to say though that your reluctance to accept that a muffled few words could phonetically not be what you thought they were despite the fact that raggy and thousands of others whom questioned their first thoughts and changed their minds from absolute to maybe; yet you are unwilling to accept a plausible alternative as a possible reality drains my will to engage further.

I don’t mean this rudely. I only mean that if my mind is to be open to accept your suggestions I find it hard to keep it open when I perceive contradictory minds closed to suggestion. It’s too one way.
I am not unwilling. I just don't hear it. Its also odd she'd whisper people pray. I would think as opposed to it's a frame. Who would she not want to hear it? It is possible she wasn't whispering but her voice went because of emotion. But I do hear it's a frame. Will listen a few more times and let you know. I have now listened again and if you said you heard lets pray I could tentavely see how it could be heard. . The first word seems to clearly to me anyway phonetically sound with etsa I cannot hear anything resembling "people". Maybe I need a hearing test. Not being obdurate to sipport my view point just dont hear it that way and I remember it is what I thought she said when I first heard it BEFORE the narrator said what he thought it was.

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 13-01-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Into the fray...

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
So the building was hit by significant debris which probably had an effect on the structures integrity. the sprinklers didn't work allowing fires to spread and burn for approx 7 hours due to the lack of mains water and weaken links to a vital support column

Last edited by Raggy; 13-01-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Into the fray...

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
I remember it is what I thought she said when I first heard it BEFORE the narrator said what he thought it was.
This is the only true test I think.

Play it to people who have not already been told by others what it allegedly says. I might try that on a couple of people who aren't big 9/11 buffs.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
1st point. You didn’t answer my question at all. I try to respectfully answer your’s but to do so it has to be a level playing field. Do you concede like raggy did that is is not clear and that perhaps she said “people pray”? Perhaps listen again as I did justice to raggy by listening around 30 times and trying different things. Try “people pray”. Try it 7/8 times and tell me it doesn’t work?

To take that point further - I don’t find it odd she called home. It was 2001. Most of us had Nokia phones playing snake and the only numbers we knew off by heart were the important ones. What did the husband do for a job? Was he easily accessible? Mobile usage at th time was just taking offl. We all had them but they were shit and sort of new and clunky.

2nd point. I am not a muppet. I won’t keep answering others points and opening up new angles of argument until those I am debating with properly address my (few) questions properly. It’s only fair. Please address the premise of point 1 first. The key premise. Raggy was sure what it said until I gave him an alternative. Subsequently he was less sure.
Ive heard this clip before and I think with bias as we all do we can interprete into how we see it fits. I hear ‘frame’ but know its not exactly audible.

Im not decrediting what you are saying but is ‘people pray’ a phrase people use? I thought people say ‘let us pray’?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:40 AM
Into the fray...

Quote:
Raggy , the enlightened one, if confusing wtc 7 with the twin towers. Perhaps so it better fits his so called position?
My post was obviously in relation to the latest theory by HOL_Beagle in post #3240 (Notice how others can move the discussion onto new points, perhaps you should give it a go). This latest theory postulates that it was the sprinkler system had actually contributed to the collapse of the two main towers.

My point was that it was ironic that the operating sprinkler system be cited as a contributory factor in the collapse of the main two towers, whilst the total failure of the sprinkler system was cited as a reason for the collapse of building 7.

So, we had buildings collapsing in a way never seen before or after, but with mutually opposing reasons being cited as a cause.

Even those who accept the official narrative must see a certain irony in this?
Old 13-01-2018, 08:55 AM
Into the fray...

Quote:
On the balance of probabilities i really don't need any front to disagree with Bones. Yes he has experience however unless the issues around placing the charges can be reasonably explain its a non starter for me.
Ther placing of explosives can be explained quite easily.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Into the fray...

Quote:
despite the fact that raggy and thousands of others whom questioned their first thoughts and changed their minds from absolute to maybe; yy.
For the record, on balance, I still think she said "It's a frame".

However, there is some ambiguity I admit.

More ambiguity than the 4 other 'slip-up' quotes I posted (Bush, Rumsfeld, Clinton, etc), which all seemed very clear to me.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:10 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I listened to it long before Raggy posted. I referred to it long before Raggy did in an earlier post. Every time I've listened to it it's sounds like it's a frame. I am also curious as to whether the intended recipient of the call ...her husband was supposed to be at work. It seems odd she'd ring him at home....so the perpetrators could embellish the lie she was on the plane? Just asking. So you are saying the debris crashed through the roof of the WTC7 and stated a fire in the middle of the building duslidging the fire retardant material as well. I say in the middle of the building because the picture posted by weiltklasse shows afire in the midfle of tje building. I may be mistsken but i cant see any other fires there. Even so the fire destroyed all the steel. Yep. I can see that. Must have missed the fiery bouldefs eminating from wtc towers for a block.
Only lombardo's hair would focus on a single picture as evidence there are loads out there showing multiple fires on several floors of WTC 7. No one not a single souls has said that the fire destroyed all the step. Those are your ill thought out words. What was suggested thaws that fires burning for several hours had reduced the effectiveness of joints connecting to column 79 with initiated the collapse process. No need for fiery boulders or whatever.

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-01-2018, 09:13 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Ther placing of explosives can be explained quite easily.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
sorry but that vid is laughable. As an aside I love the fact the channel also includes satanic illuminati videos as if this the way to go to be taken seriously..

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 13-01-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:20 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Ive heard this clip before and I think with bias as we all do we can interprete into how we see it fits. I hear ‘frame’ but know its not exactly audible.

Im not decrediting what you are saying but is ‘people pray’ a phrase people use? I thought people say ‘let us pray’?
If you were holding a sermon in a calm fashion you might say let us pray. She had just got off the phone from leaving a message with her partner saying goodbye to him and her kids. This was not calm. She (in a very upset tone) called to the randoms around her 'people pray'.

That's scenario 1. Scenario 2 is that in a field somewhere with a gun held to her head by a CIA agent she rang home. She followed all instructions meticulously during the call but at the end thought '**** it' and said 'it's a frame' before being murdered and or eaten by lizards.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Into the fray...

Quote:
If you were holding a sermon in a calm fashion you might say let us pray. She had just got off the phone from leaving a message with her partner saying goodbye to him and her kids. This was not calm. She (in a very upset tone) called to the randoms around her 'people pray'.

That's scenario 1. Scenario 2 is that in a field somewhere with a gun held to her head by a CIA agent she rang home. She followed all instructions meticulously during the call but at the end thought '**** it' and said 'it's a frame' before being murdered and or eaten by lizards.
Well "Its a frame" is entirely consistent with your scenario 2 - the forced call.
It seemed likely that the final whispered segment wasn't meant to be heard by those around her.
As others have said, there was no reason for her to whisper if the words were "People pray". It could possibly be the emotions which led her to sound hushed, but that final whisper doesn't sound particularly emotional to me, it just sounds rushed.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:43 AM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I am unsure I want to wade into this one, but heck it's a slow work day.

I have some knowledge of military equipment and am 100% convinced that there were no missiles involved. I am also convinced that these weren't 'expert pilots' (as someone suggested earlier in the thread), as 'expert pilots' would have taken a different trajectory and been able to position in a much more effective 'strike point', if you will. These were people who had enough piloting knowledge to steer and crash.

The bit that i'm struggling with on recent pages is the statement that it was an inside job because of the way that the towers collapsed - I freely admit to having very little knowledge on demolition, controlled or otherwise, but frankly it just seems like far too much effort to have a plane slam into a building which has already been rigged with explosives.

In my mind, the justification that some argue that 9/11 gave the US to go wading into the Middle East could have been equally achieved by just bringing the towers town by explosives, without the dramatic nature of the plane attack. After all, the majority of terrorist activity on this scale was previously bomb related (the WTC included). No need for the planes, the blame could have been attached (if it was an inside job), and there're no tubes of metal smashing into things.

I guess you could argue the fear mentality that could be applied to general aviation as a means to control migration from certain countries perhaps, but that would be the equivalent of using a bulldozer to mash a potato.
What do you base this on?
Old 13-01-2018, 10:01 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Well "Its a frame" is entirely consistent with your scenario 2 - the forced call.
It seemed likely that the final whispered segment wasn't meant to be heard by those around her.
As others have said, there was no reason for her to whisper if the words were "People pray". It could possibly be the emotions which led her to sound hushed, but that final whisper doesn't sound particularly emotional to me, it just sounds rushed.
I don’t think she did whisper. I think she said it generally and audibly to people around her as she moved the mouthpiece of the phone away from her mouth to hang up.

Agreed it sounds rushed if you try to hear it’s a frame. If you try to hear people pray it sounds very emotional. Like I have just made my peace everyone pray for yours kind of emotional.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:55 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only lombardo's hair would focus on a single picture as evidence there are loads out there showing multiple fires on several floors of WTC 7. No one not a single souls has said that the fire destroyed all the step. Those are your ill thought out words. What was suggested thaws that fires burning for several hours had reduced the effectiveness of joints connecting to column 79 with initiated the collapse process. No need for fiery boulders or whatever.
Realy
Only you ignore other points while trying to belittle to avoid the full concept. How does the fire start. Throwing rocks or steel at a building or even dumping a load of debris on a building does not lead to combustion. So where are the ball of fire emanating from tower to start the fire and why did the fire retardant material fail. Also office furnishings according to experts does not burn at a temperature high enough to bend steel. I await your convoluted response.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
In which country does the phrase "it's a frame" constitute a meaningful English sentence?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-01-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Realy
Only you ignore other points while trying to belittle to avoid the full concept. How does the fire start. Throwing rocks or steel at a building or even dumping a load of debris on a building does not lead to combustion. So where are the ball of fire emanating from tower to start the fire and why did the fire retardant material fail. Also office furnishings according to experts does not burn at a temperature high enough to bend steel. I await your convoluted response.
You are the makers of convolution and a loon to boot are you seriously suggesting that burning debris cannot start a fire and that the tensile strength of steel does not lessen when exposed to high temperatures. If so you reside in a totally alternate realitu

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-01-2018, 11:14 AM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can someone provide a link to this audio and time it was said, would like to give it a listen as I have not heard it before.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
You are the makers of convolution and a loon to boot are you seriously suggesting that burning debris cannot start a fire and that the tensile strength of steel does not lessen when exposed to high temperatures. If so you reside in a totally alternate realitu
Ok. Why didn't building 6 which is the filling in the sandwich between towers and building 7
suffer the same fate?
Old 13-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:

Both are assumptions and conjecture, people looking it to fit their opinion. I however are not saying she is saying ‘its a frame’ but:

If she is calling the people around her, why would she change her speaking voice to a whisper? I still think the phrase is ‘let us pray’ if you are addressing a group aswell, never heard ‘people pray’ before.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
In which country does the phrase "it's a frame" constitute a meaningful English sentence?
Same country as ‘people pray’.