Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-09-2006, 02:40 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nostrils surely?

You gullible twat.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:45 PM

Freddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFreddy Kurz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal Adjusted
Freddy - as usual you're (Edit - of course I meant to type 'your' and not 'you're' because 'you're' is shorthand for 'you are'. And I would never say to Fredy that 'You are an experienced analysis'. I offer my humble apologies to all for the awful mistake) experienced analysis is very persuasive.

However, there are two camps that can often blur into one, ands we must distinguish between them. In the first camp are those who wisely follow the advice you've given here. In the second camp are those who insanely and automatically assume that what they're being told is a lie.
Mal, understand your point, and in clarification of my position, while
urging careful examination of what governments and corporations &
politicians seek to tell us in these days of highly sophisticated mass-
media technology, would also warn people to continue to try to use
all their their own senses and accumulated human historical and
other knowledge to try to make correct assessments and judge-
ments of events and issues for themselves, rather than rely on
the notions of amateur & professional conspiracy theorists,
many of whom have the effect of preventing ordinary people
from gaining a clear understanding of anything in the material
world, and of de-stabilising society altogether and ushering in
world-wide anarchy!

Last edited by Freddy Kurz; 10-09-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:53 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hey, maybe the stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 are a conspiracy.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by beestey
The position at . . . . . .. . . . . of a new day as the Earth takes its course around The Sun.

Or does it.........

A top post Beestey. This doesn't explain what I heard on the local radio tho'.

If I had to gues which was most likely, the fighters or the passengers bringing down the plane, I would have to go for the fighters. Once having taken control of the plane - the hard bit - I can't think they would have relinquished it.

As for the PR issue - at that moment I don't think they would have had time to assess it as being OK for it to be shot down. The easy decision would be to dodge it and praise the brave passengers.

But who knows. For me either scenario is OK and so I am not sure it matters. What matters is the loss of life
Old 10-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by nicky
Nostrils surely?

You gullible twat.
Gullible is to believe that Mohammed Atta's passport was found in the rubble of 911. Yeah, the planes completely demolished the twin towers but Atta's passport survived.

Gullible is to believe that George Bush would continue to sit in a room with a group of school children for 20 minutes after the most serious attack on the country. Why was he not immediately moved as the biggest terrorist target in the country?

Gullible is to believe that in the 1hr 20 minutes between knowledge of the first hijacked plane, no plane was put into the air to defend the Pentagon. This from the most technologically advanced, gung-ho military in the world.

Gullible is to believe that the people who shorted the airlines on the stock exchange on the days before 9/11 just could not be traced

Gullible is to believe that on the morning of 9/11 there just happened to be five 'wargames' involving simulating planes being crashed into buildings as missiles, which confused and took resources away from the air defence systems. Just like 7/7, where there were simulations of explosions, at exactly the same time, on exactly the same tube stations.

As for twat, well guilty as charged.

EDIT - I notice this thread makes no mention of WTC 7 which collapsed in 6.5seconds (0.5s more than freefall in a vacuum) but was never hit by a plane...

Last edited by se1eagle; 10-09-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:37 PM

Gullible is to believe that this vast conspiracy could be so brilliant in some aspects and so amateurish in others.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Gullible is to believe that this vast conspiracy could be so brilliant in some aspects and so amateurish in others.
How has it been amateurish? In terms of information warfare, they're winning the battle as you're the sane guy and I'm the fringe conspiracy nut here! To quote Joseph Goebbels, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

There's To view the link you have to Register or Login for any skeptic who can prove explosions weren't used...

Last edited by se1eagle; 10-09-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
That assumes an equally high level of competence among all the conspirators and their 'agents', there's no reason to assume that.
I would imagine the bigger the conspiracy, the more chance there is for incompetence and amateurishness as tasks get passed down the line.

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, just that because different apects of 'it' may have been carried out with different levels of skill and plausability, doesn't per se mean there isnt one.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Banned by moderators

beestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawbeestey was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Quote:
Originally posted by se1eagle
Gullible is to believe that Mohammed Atta's passport was found in the rubble of 911. Yeah, the planes completely demolished the twin towers but Atta's passport survived.

Gullible is to believe that George Bush would continue to sit in a room with a group of school children for 20 minutes after the most serious attack on the country. Why was he not immediately moved as the biggest terrorist target in the country?

Gullible is to believe that in the 1hr 20 minutes between knowledge of the first hijacked plane, no plane was put into the air to defend the Pentagon. This from the most technologically advanced, gung-ho military in the world.

Gullible is to believe that the people who shorted the airlines on the stock exchange on the days before 9/11 just could not be traced

Gullible is to believe that on the morning of 9/11 there just happened to be five 'wargames' involving simulating planes being crashed into buildings as missiles, which confused and took resources away from the air defence systems. Just like 7/7, where there were simulations of explosions, at exactly the same time, on exactly the same tube stations.

As for twat, well guilty as charged.

EDIT - I notice this thread makes no mention of WTC 7 which collapsed in 6.5seconds (0.5s more than freefall in a vacuum) but was never hit by a plane...
I'll do my best to take your post in the order you list the various supposed gullibilities and what you see as glarting anomalies in 'official' accounts and events of 9/11. So here goes:

1. Mohammed Atta's passport being found.

Why is this such an incredible supposition?

I have just finished reading '102 Minutes - The Untold Story Of The Fight To Survive Inside The Twin Towers' by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn, and they mention that survivors in various parts of both buildings found bits and pieces including paper which told them that the cause of the explosions were aeroplanes not bombs, and that they were commercial flights, not as one rumour that swept around had it early on a small Cessna - things like passenger travel itineraries for a flight to Los Angeles, bits of bodies, bits of planes.

There were huge fireballs created by the high-speed impacts of both planes into the Towers, but not all materials would have been decimated into nothingness.

I have to admit however that I did not know that Atta's passport had been retrieved from the scene. I take it this is true.

Of course you are wholly wrong that the planes totally demolished both Towers. Not at all the case. They caused massive damage to a series of floors/storeys in both buildings, and set off a chain of lethal events which caused the demolition - not all of which could have been predicted.

2. George Bush at the school in Texas not moved for 20 minutes.

I see absolutely no discrepancy in this at all.

Because no one either inside the North Tower (the first one to be hit), nor in authority knew much about what had happened or its gravity for about that amount of time.

18 minutes after the first hit, with a confirmed 2nd hit, with the whole scene by now also being broadcast live, even though aviation authorities had not yet peiced together which planes had hit the Towers, the Prez was whisked off on an oddyssey that saw him criss-cross the USA to keep the C-in-C out of harm's way.

Naturally by this point, no one could be certain what was going to happen next.

So the protocol if there was a grave emergency and a President's life might be threatened would be to 'disappear' him, which they did for some time.

But to take such a decision requires hard info, and that was not forthcoming for 20 minutes bteween the security authorities at the highest levels of US government and the country's President on that day in a school in Texas.

And furthermore I don't see why the actual physical person of the President would be in any immediate danger to his physical person from the 9/11 attacks, unless he was sitting at his desk at The White House, speaking in Congress, inside the Twin Towers or The Pentagon, or on board one of the planes, none of which were the case.

As a supreme terrorist threat, one actual human being is in much more danger of something like a sniper's bullet, a walk-in suicide bomber, or planted bomb to be detonated in the knowledge of the whereabouts of the target, like President Kennedy, or Prime Minister Rabin.

I don't think I would bother going to all the trouble of assembling a band of hijackers, carrying out a multiple hijack and then flying commercial airliners into various locations on the off chance that the President of the USA might be inside one of them.

I suppose this could apply to The Vatican, and anyway even if you don't accept my argument here, I would put forward a back-up argument that they did try and strike The White House but they failed and even if they hadn't failed, they would not have got the President.

This avenue - the physical safety of the President - is to miss entirely what the purpose of the 9/11 strikes was, which I think OBL has made abundantly clear.

3. No plane in the air to defend the Pentagon.

You are on shaky ground on two counts here:

(i) the US authorities did not know which planes or how many planes had been hijacked for sure, 1 hour and 20 minutes after Strike 1 on the North Tower, and could not have known the Pentagon was a target with certainty.

(ii) Vice-President Dick Cheney did order planes to be scrambled and shoot any aircraft infringing into protected areas like Washington DC but this order failed to be transmitted to the relevant military personnel for action until after The Pentagon hit.

Indeed for one hour after the first strike, there wa no blanket flightban over New Yorio or New Jersey.

US military jets were eventually seen in NYC soon after the South Tower collapsed - which was 1 hour and 13 minutes after the North Tower (Hit One) was struck.

Their appearance in the skies helped sparked a rumour at the WTC of a third possible incoming hit in NYC.

Gradually you must surely be seeing that instead of some smooth running machine with its vast array of technology and massive military resource all primed to respond to work in total harmony to a foreseen series of calamitous strikes like 9/11, that in truth the whole apparatus was institutionally, technologically and administratively paralysed - for a whole range of reasons, not the least a staggering level of incompetence, inter-agency rival, corner-cutting and head-in-the-sand ignorance.

4. Stock markets and shorting airline shares days before 9/11.

This really is grasping at straws, this one.

If you are saying that some people knew about the nature of 9/11 in advance and bailed out of their investments to avoid financial loss, who are these extraordinary people? I grant you Mohammed Atta will have known. Did he have any airline shares?

Are you saying that the CIA and George Bush sold their airline shares before 9/11 because they knew it was going to happen? Come off it.

A moment ago you were asking why George Bush was sitting in a classroom in Texas with a bunch of schoolchildren and not in some bunker under the Earth's core.

Now you're saying he knew about it all along and even got his broker to sell his mum's airline shares but still carried on with the pressing school visit. Or was this Bush doing a triple-double bluff. Dear, oh dear.

And if anyone knew, which obviously some people did (OBL), then why didn't they pull out of all sorts of shares - oh I know, you are going to say that would spark a share crash. But what would they care? Good luck if the world stock markets collapsed as far as OBL is concerned, I would have thought.

And who says airline shares can't fluctuate dramatically for all sorts of reasons. Trillions of dollars trade each day on all sorts of shares.

But what really puzzles me about this is the silliness of this notion - why would anyone destroy the WTC to short on a few airline shares? If you have plotted on such a vast scale to inflight 9/11, are you saying you'd go to all that trouble to make a few bob on some airline shares? Grow up.

Maybe the reason no one "has found" the people who shorted on airline shares is because it was either just an ordinary institutional share event like millions of others every second of every day, or it did not happen.

Or is this the evil, anonymous capitalist syndicate who would try and blow up The Pentagon solely in order to profit on shorting airline shares. I thought you wanted us to take you seriously.

5. The sinister coincidence of the war games simulations whilst the WTC is struck for real by real planes.

This too is simply preposterous. First of all, please show me evidence of these war games.

Secondly if they were going on, how do you see that as evidence of a conspiracy?

Are you saying US military chiefs ordered a gigantic war games exercise specifically on 9/11 to divert attention from what they knew was about to happen because the US military chiefs actually wanted all the US's military might tied up in war games instead of stopping the real thing?

If you are saying that, could you explain to me, why they would not want to stop 9/11 happening?

That they would sanction condoning the deaths of their very own colleagues in The Pentagon, thousands of people, including emergency service personnel in the WTC and the destruction of the USA Presidency and/or legislature? What - so their airline shares would go up in value?

So that what's left of the USA post-9/11, which if it had been as successful as they presumably hoped it would have been, as conspirators in allowing it to go ahead by creating diversionary tactics, they could then go on and send 1000s more of their own troops and officers to their deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq? Why?

6. WTC7 - no one struck it and yet it fell quickly - oooer, spooky.

WTC7 - a 47-storey tower block slap bang next to North Tower (Strike One) was evacuated immediately after the first strike on North Tower at 8.46 am, due to a total power failure.

The Office of Emergency Management for the entire WTC was inside it, so needed to be transferred as it had no power.

And everyone else inside WTC7 decided as the minutes ticked on to get out. By the time of the collapse of the first Tower (South - the second to be hit) at 9.59 am, WTC7 was more or less empty of humans.

The two impacts on the two towers caused massive waves of energy to spread out shaking all surrounding buildings - knocking out lifts, electricity, escalators,and God knows what.

But when the two Towers collapsed there was enough energy poured down on the surrounding buildings like WTC7 to equal 2% of a nuclear bomb being dropped on the site.

The winds were colossal but they bore with them thousands of tonnes of heavy materials.

Not to mention fires raging everywhere, massive earth movements, mountains of steel, glass, molten aluminium, and WTC7's structural supports and fire-proofing would have been heating up nicely to astronomical temperatures all day.

At 5.20 pm that afternoon, nearly 8 and a half hours after Strike One, WTC7 finally gave way in a total collapse to no one's surprise - except yours apparently.

The debate raged and may still do so, among structural engineers as to why these buildings suffered total failure so quickly, and the 9/11 Commission and NIST established between them that a whole list of horrendous failings brought about the totality of that day's resultant collapses.

However the instigation was the decision by a group of terrorists to fly two fully laden commercial aeroplanes into the Twin Towers, that brought it all about.

Now then, next conspiracy please.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
King of Hats

Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile Croydon Exile
Great work, Beestey
Old 10-09-2006, 06:33 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the US government (and possibly UK government) has discovered things about the attacks that have not been made public - but that doesn't equate to a conspiracy.

and back to the original point of the thread - the programme was excellent and managed to get a near-perfect balance of documentary and drama - at some points of the reconstruction I thought I was watching real footage. It was a tragic, tragic day and my thoughts go out to all those who suffered then and all those who continue to suffer.

Last edited by firesign; 10-09-2006 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:18 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"The Path to 9/11" is on BBC2 now.

Its got Harvey Kietel in it and also Tariq from Eastenders.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro

Yes convenient the night before the 5th aniv when public support is waining. I wonder if they make any references to what great mates the bin-laden and bush families were, the New World order which states the need for a new 'pearl harbour', Bush calling the attacks America's new Pearl harbour (?? mmmmm) and the only flight leaving the states the following day with a family called Bin-Laded on board.

I really hope they can explain how a passport can survive the heat required to 'melt' the concrete and asboestos encased steel, such heat would mean that a paper passport would self combust.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro

was just about to post about Tariq, I cant help but think of Albert Square whilst watching him.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

Quote:
I'll do my best to take your post in the order you list the various supposed gullibilities and what you see as glarting anomalies in 'official' accounts and events of 9/11. So here goes:

1. Mohammed Atta's passport being found.

Why is this such an incredible supposition?

I have just finished reading '102 Minutes - The Untold Story Of The Fight To Survive Inside The Twin Towers' by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn, and they mention that survivors in various parts of both buildings found bits and pieces including paper which told them that the cause of the explosions were aeroplanes not bombs, and that they were commercial flights, not as one rumour that swept around had it early on a small Cessna - things like passenger travel itineraries for a flight to Los Angeles, bits of bodies, bits of planes.

There were huge fireballs created by the high-speed impacts of both planes into the Towers, but not all materials would have been decimated into nothingness.
Ah ok so the black boxes from the planes, and 400,000 cubic yards of reinforced concrete were incinerated into sub-micron dust but the passport survived? Very handy.

Quote:
2. George Bush at the school in Texas not moved for 20 minutes.

I see absolutely no discrepancy in this at all.

Because no one either inside the North Tower (the first one to be hit), nor in authority knew much about what had happened or its gravity for about that amount of time.

18 minutes after the first hit, with a confirmed 2nd hit, with the whole scene by now also being broadcast live, even though aviation authorities had not yet peiced together which planes had hit the Towers, the Prez was whisked off on an oddyssey that saw him criss-cross the USA to keep the C-in-C out of harm's way.
This is factually incorrect. The President was informed in the school after the second hit at 9:03am.

Quote:
3. No plane in the air to defend the Pentagon.

You are on shaky ground on two counts here:

(i) the US authorities did not know which planes or how many planes had been hijacked for sure, 1 hour and 20 minutes after Strike 1 on the North Tower, and could not have known the Pentagon was a target with certainty.

(ii) Vice-President Dick Cheney did order planes to be scrambled and shoot any aircraft infringing into protected areas like Washington DC but this order failed to be transmitted to the relevant military personnel for action until after The Pentagon hit.
It is routine procedure after 3.5 minutes unable to establish to radio contact, or when a plane deviates from its flight plan to call in the military. There will be a plane up to investigate within 15 minutes. The flight controller does this all on this own. He does not need the president's approval. Yet the first plane was in the air for a hour without any action to stop it. Dozens of flight controllers would have seen the renegade planes, yet none ordered planes scrambled? Really?

Andrews air force base is home to a squadron of F16s and FA18s. It is only 12 miles from the Whitehouse. One of its main functions is to protect Washington. Yet it sent up no planes until the evening.

Quote:
4. Stock markets and shorting airline shares days before 9/11.

This really is grasping at straws, this one.

If you are saying that some people knew about the nature of 9/11 in advance and bailed out of their investments to avoid financial loss, who are these extraordinary people? I grant you Mohammed Atta will have known. Did he have any airline shares?

Are you saying that the CIA and George Bush sold their airline shares before 9/11 because they knew it was going to happen? Come off it.
Exactly - why could they not be traced? The ratio of sells to buys of the airline stocks was 285 times the average as reported by Bloomberg. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
5. The sinister coincidence of the war games simulations whilst the WTC is struck for real by real planes.

This too is simply preposterous. First of all, please show me evidence of these war games.
The wargames were brought up by Rep Cynthia McKinney in a Congressional hearing and are accepted fact
To view the link you have to Register or Login

1) OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE: This was planned months in advance of 9/11 and ensured that on the morning of 9/11, jet fighters were removed from patrolling the US east coast and sent to Alaska and Canada, therefore reducing the amount of fighter planes available to protect the east coast.

2) BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II: Alex Jones first reported on this back in May when Rudolph Giuliani let the details of it slip in his testimony to the 9/11 Commission. FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th to set up a command post located at Pier 29 under the auspices of a 'biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12. This explains why Tom Kenney of FEMA's National Urban Search and Rescue Team, told Dan Rather of CBS News that FEMA had arrived in New York on the night of September 10th. This was originally dismissed as a slip of the tongue. Giuliani was to use this post as a command post on 9/11 after he evacuated WTC Building 7. As we reported back in January, Giuliani knew when to leave WTC 7 because he got advanced warning that the Trade Towers were about to collapse. "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse," Rudolph Giuliani told Peter Jennings of ABC News. How did Giuliani know the towers were about to collapse when no steel building in history had previously collapsed from fire damage?

3) OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector and started to coincide with 9/11. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, "It must be part of the exercise." This is another example of how the numerous drills on the morning of 9/11 deliberately distracted NORAD so that the real hijacked planes couldn't be intercepted in time.

4) OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN: The details of this exercise are still scant but it is considered to be part of Vigilant Guardian, relating to simulating hijacked planes in the north eastern sector.

5) OPERATION VIGILANT WARRIOR: This was referenced in Richard Clarke's book 'Against All Enemies'. It is thought to have been the 'attack' component of the Vigilant Guardian exercise.

Quote:
Are you saying US military chiefs ordered a gigantic war games exercise specifically on 9/11 to divert attention from what they knew was about to happen because the US military chiefs actually wanted all the US's military might tied up in war games instead of stopping the real thing?

If you are saying that, could you explain to me, why they would not want to stop 9/11 happening?[/B]
Spot on. These drills happened before the Oklahoma City bombings, the 9/11 bombings and the 7/7 bombings - they divert resources AND allow anyone involved to be easily released as they were taking part 'in a drill'

Why would they not want to stop 9/11 happening? A 'new Pearl Harbour' as proposed by the Project for the New American Century. They wanted a catalysing event to allow American military dominance of the Middle East, and they got it. Check out:-

Quote:
6. WTC7 - no one struck it and yet it fell quickly - oooer, spooky.

WTC7 - a 47-storey tower block slap bang next to North Tower (Strike One) was evacuated immediately after the first strike on North Tower at 8.46 am, due to a total power failure.

The Office of Emergency Management for the entire WTC was inside it, so needed to be transferred as it had no power.

And everyone else inside WTC7 decided as the minutes ticked on to get out. By the time of the collapse of the first Tower (South - the second to be hit) at 9.59 am, WTC7 was more or less empty of humans.

The two impacts on the two towers caused massive waves of energy to spread out shaking all surrounding buildings - knocking out lifts, electricity, escalators,and God knows what.

But when the two Towers collapsed there was enough energy poured down on the surrounding buildings like WTC7 to equal 2% of a nuclear bomb being dropped on the site.

The winds were colossal but they bore with them thousands of tonnes of heavy materials.

Not to mention fires raging everywhere, massive earth movements, mountains of steel, glass, molten aluminium, and WTC7's structural supports and fire-proofing would have been heating up nicely to astronomical temperatures all day.
[/B]
Yeah except the fires in WTC7 were short lived, 'small' fires according to the government - and there's no evidence of similar buildings ever collapsing in that fashion even with sustained large raging fires. Plus then there's Larry Silverstein's great quote on a PBS documentary

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse. "

Last edited by se1eagle; 10-09-2006 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:28 PM

yorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
anyone know when its repeted cos i missed the one after the news

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 10-09-2006, 09:04 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How has it been amateurish? In terms of information warfare, they're winning the battle as you're the sane guy and I'm the fringe conspiracy nut here! To quote Joseph Goebbels, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

There's To view the link you have to Register or Login for any skeptic who can prove explosions weren't used...
LOL They Ie the Medieval ••••••s that would see YOU dead too have useful supporters like your self and the hand wringing so called inteligensia that think they are so hard done by. Lets hope you dont wake up before its too late.

THEY HATE YOU I AND EVERYTHING THE WEST STANDS FOR

Its not some 'right on' student protest. This is the real deal.

Your soothing words will not appease these people. They hide behind them You really are as bad as them and I wish you would wake up to the fact.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
LOL They Ie the Medieval ••••••s that would see YOU dead too have useful supporters like your self and the hand wringing so called inteligensia that think they are so hard done by. Lets hope you dont wake up before its too late.

THEY HATE YOU I AND EVERYTHING THE WEST STANDS FOR

Its not some 'right on' student protest. This is the real deal.

Your soothing words will not appease these people. They hide behind them You really are as bad as them and I wish you would wake up to the fact.
As Bush would say - either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists?
Old 10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ah ok so the black boxes from the planes, and 400,000 cubic yards of reinforced concrete were incinerated into sub-micron dust but the passport survived? Very handy.

This is factually incorrect. The President was informed in the school after the second hit at 9:03am.

It is routine procedure after 3.5 minutes unable to establish to radio contact, or when a plane deviates from its flight plan to call in the military. There will be a plane up to investigate within 15 minutes.
So amongst your many talents you are now a Flight controller now? Compile the Processes for dealing with these sort of situations did We?? I shouldnt bite but your absolute drivel is so dangerous its unreal. Bin Ladens or the likes Press Officer

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
CMAM

Quote:
As Bush would say - either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists?
You seem to be on the terrorist side BIG TIME

Mayor of CarshaltON

Last edited by jone-zee; 10-09-2006 at 09:16 PM.