Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
How many posters on here are hypocrites with family and friends that support other teams that would not say what they say on here to their faces seriously ?

Come on ....
Why are you so upset
Old 24-04-2012, 11:50 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermind
Why should Palace Fans hate them? I dont care about them but people get soo wound up about them I mean they aint Man u or Liverpool ffs
I take it you don't live in Croydon or Sutton or any other area a few miles from Selhurst which is full of their scum fairweather fans? They make me sick.
Old 25-04-2012, 12:02 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
I take it you don't live in Croydon or Sutton or any other area a few miles from Selhurst which is full of their scum fairweather fans? They make me sick.
TBF they are every where, but you can point them out a mile off, they have a distintive look
Old 25-04-2012, 05:24 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
You HAVE GOT to be fecking joking surely ? Please tell me that any Palace fan doesn't sincerely believe that.
out of hatred for terry, chelsea winning the champions league without him and him not being able to get a medal would hurt him alot i bet.

the brainless lying toad exposed himself as a thug again last night ... hopefully that has ruled him out of euro selection if there was any doubt.
Old 25-04-2012, 05:42 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE
Yes I am sure you are. As I posted on your pub thread it was a
good night there tonight.
Funnily enough I saw the exact opposite, I was sat in my (Catalan) village bar, when Torres scored most peoples reaction was to leave immediately, the owner of the bar was sitting right in front of me and it crossed my mind what a difference it made to her, had Barca won people would of celebrated and drank in quantity deep into the night.

I don´t like Chelsea but I love football and that was a fascinating and dramatic match which I enjoyed and it least that turd Terry is going to miss out.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Over the 2 legs Chelsea were very, very lucky. Not really much to do with them playing well, just bucket loads of luck. Still it gives all small teams hope, that a little team like Chelski can turn over giants like Barca
Old 25-04-2012, 06:17 AM

ChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For the people saying Terry won't get a medal, do you only get one if you play in the final then? And if they did win could they not bring him out as captain to collect the trophy?
Old 25-04-2012, 06:28 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
How many posters on here are hypocrites with family and friends that support other teams that would not say what they say on here to their faces seriously ?

Come on ....
Quite happily would do and have done,hate the *****
Old 25-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Don't like Chelsea, but was half hoping Ivanovic, banned for the final, would have told that toad Geoff Shreeve to do one.

Just a **** with a mic.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
Why are you so upset
Why would you think I am upset ???

Over what ?
Old 25-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why would you think I am upset ???

Over what ?
Well, you are being rather testy and feisty on several threads over the last few days....is there something you want to talk about? Something playing on your mind? Problems at work maybe? Come on les, don;t take it out on all of us...share your rpoblems, we're your friends.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
These threads remind me of Monty Pythons Meaning of life when bit by bit there is nothing left of the knight, he is shouting come back and fight you cowards...

Chelsea have got to the Champions league final..Ha ha ha ha ha....ha.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:

Come on ....
If any of my Children decided to support Chelsea (or ManU) I would disown them without hesitation. Some things are more important than family.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm pleased for Torres, can't help but like the guy. When he came over here and played for Liverpool I thought he was simply outstanding. Like Carroll he didn't ask for his price tag and has struggled to shrug it off. Hopefully his goal last night will help turn him around.
He didn't become a bad footballer because of the move, anymore than Carroll - who really is an arse - became a good one.
We should celebrate great players - particularly those that conduct themselves well on and off the pitch, whatever colour shirt they wear.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:03 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Ginga
I'm pleased for Torres, can't help but like the guy. When he came over here and played for Liverpool I thought he was simply outstanding. Like Carroll he didn't ask for his price tag and has struggled to shrug it off. Hopefully his goal last night will help turn him around.
He didn't become a bad footballer because of the move, anymore than Carroll - who really is an arse - became a good one.
We should celebrate great players - particularly those that conduct themselves well on and off the pitch, whatever colour shirt they wear.
My dislike for Chelsea isn't about their players by and large. Although the way their fans idolise Terry is quite apt as he's truly 'one of them'. However, they've had some great players over the years, who cannot appreciate Vialli, Gullit, Zola, Desailly, Drogba and for that matter Lampard as great players? My dislike lies firmly with their slobby south London\Surrey fanbase. They've always summed up the worst in any era, whether it be the racism and hooliganism of the past or the nouveux Johnny come lately gloryhunters they attract now. As a Palace fan it makes me sick to see our neck of the woods crawling with their armchair fans.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:08 AM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm with Les on this. I know a lot of Chelsea fans who have supported the Blues as long as I have supported Palace. Like many London football fans I was behind Chelsea in the titanic FA Cup final and replay in 1970 against Leed's. The Chelsea team of the late 60's early 70's was a cracking side and good to watch (when not playing Palace!) Although after Millwall I have always looked at Chelsea as one of our bigger rivals for many reasons.

Part of me was pleased they won last night, despite following Barca since the 60's. My Chelsea supporting mates will be delighted and as I have said before now it will be very interesting to see what will happend at the season end with regard to what the Rusky owner will do!

Too many words like hate get thrown about. Yes rivalry is part of football, but after the match you should be able to have a pint with your mates who support the other side and have some banter and enjoy football win, lose or draw.

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP
Old 25-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
Just so were clear, Les. You're happy that Chelsea have reached the European Cup Final? You gave a little cheer when Torres scored the second. Is that correct?

I did. Can't stand Chelsea, but as others have said this Barca W*NKFEST is so boring. Back the underdog and all that.
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:12 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't like Chelsea and never have. I only wanted them to win when playing Man U in Moscow. Is it true they have 4 players banned from the final ? Sounds like bad karma to me.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:25 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
F*cking Chelsea. I've had a shit couple of days and those f*cks couldn't even lose to cheer me up.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Don't like Chelsea but I am so glad they won.

Watching Barcelona's passing game is like watching chess. Really ******* tedious after a while. Seeing them get beaten by route one football was a joy.