Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 24-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: Re: Re: BIG UP the SEAGULLS !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ginger eagle
Jesus...you tw@ts are dumb. Seagulls...LUNCH..Ever heard of Predator Vs Prey.
The Palace...PREDATOR ...GET IT! (An Eagle)
Seaweed...PREY...WELL THEN (A Seagull)

WE EAT YOU!
Me thinks your the one that is dumb !!! I actually replied LOL to your post your fecking ginger bafoon !!

R E A D spells read so do it !!!
Old 24-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Beer Lover

ginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Thank you for the nice comment..at least i will probably be smarter your average face.. YOU FAT B@stard...
WHO ATE ALL THE PIES
Old 24-02-2003, 06:04 PM

Ticker Taylor is playing for a contract
Tony you pikie tosser,have you no life?? P!ss off to your own pikie Gills website and stop boring us you prick.
Old 24-02-2003, 06:08 PM
ex Tankie

Steve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terrace
Tony you must love this, lets wind up the Palace and I must say there are those that fall for your little pranks.
Old 24-02-2003, 06:25 PM

Ticker Taylor is playing for a contract
He is not winding me up,I just think he is an asshole. It would take a lot more than some prick sitting behind a keyboard to wind me up.
Old 24-02-2003, 06:44 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: Re: BIG UP the SEAGULLS !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Sad, no
Boring, no
Brighton, just up the road from me
Time on PalARSE board, check your stats
Gills, QUALITY !!!!
Probably can't spell YES...especially in joined up writing! This SAD, BORING bloke obviously thinks he's winding Palace fans up when really we just see what a sad @rse of a Billy No Mates W@nker he really is obviously with nothing better to do. We're laughing at you buddy and you're rapidly turning someone who very much admired what your club had achieved against them! Stop being a tosser and thinking you're hard, you are NOT clever, you are NOT funny and you are NOT scary!!!
Old 24-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Is this it?

You disappoint me Tony

About as interesting as Gillingham
Old 24-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: Re: Re: BIG UP the SEAGULLS !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Probably can't spell YES...especially in joined up writing! This SAD, BORING bloke obviously thinks he's winding Palace fans up when really we just see what a sad @rse of a Billy No Mates W@nker he really is obviously with nothing better to do. We're laughing at you buddy and you're rapidly turning someone who very much admired what your club had achieved against them! Stop being a tosser and thinking you're hard, you are NOT clever, you are NOT funny and you are NOT scary!!!

Oooooooooooo, of course you do have the option of not reading it !!??!!
Old 24-02-2003, 09:10 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
Is this it?

You disappoint me Tony

About as interesting as Gillingham
Pete, is that all you say ?? And I'm supposed to be boring !! LOL !!
Old 24-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by ginger eagle
Thank you for the nice comment..at least i will probably be smarter your average face.. YOU FAT B@stard...
WHO ATE ALL THE PIES
It's all lean muscle, carrot top
Old 25-02-2003, 01:09 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BIG UP the SEAGULLS !!!

Quote:
Oooooooooooo, of course you do have the option of not reading it !!??!!
I know but it's so stupid it's hilariously entertaining!!!
Old 25-02-2003, 01:13 PM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Tony, you ARE a dumb fu ck.

The smartest thing to come out of your mouth was your teachers cock
Old 25-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Barney Gumble
Tony, you ARE a dumb fu ck.

The smartest thing to come out of your mouth was your teachers cock
Nothing wrong with a strap on d1ck on a bird is there ?? She was fecking horney as well !!!!
Old 25-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Out of interest Tony, do the pikies have any traditional enemies?

Or is it just a case of everyone gives about as much a fvck about you as we do???
Old 25-02-2003, 04:23 PM

timheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
loser tony, complete loser.

go and rent some friends in pikey land
Old 25-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Out of interest Tony, do the pikies have any traditional enemies?

Or is it just a case of everyone gives about as much a fvck about you as we do???
Everyone likes the Gills mate
Old 25-02-2003, 04:32 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by timheald
loser tony, complete loser.

go and rent some friends in pikey land
Well done Tim, must have took you a while to think of that. I'm really offended too !!!! LOL

Now go spank the monkey
Old 25-02-2003, 04:37 PM

timheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet covertimheald is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
hhhhmmm - took me so long.

and 'go spank the monkey'...........never heard that one before mate? must really educate you well down there.
Old 25-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Everyone likes the Gills mate
I'm not your mate.

And I can't think of anyone who likes your rabble - apart from a travelling contingent of theives (well they live in caravans anyway.)
Old 25-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
I'm not your mate.

And I can't think of anyone who likes your rabble - apart from a travelling contingent of theives (well they live in caravans anyway.)
Well feck off from my thread then you dirty old buggar. Go spruce up your minging flat in the middle of glorious Catford by p1ssing up the walls.