Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Can't be arsed!

Anyone else being forced to work until 5 and now losing the will to live?

Not looking forward to the forecasted "black" M25 on the way home...
Old 22-12-2017, 01:37 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I would suggest making blu tack models of WW2 aircraft or just wander round the office straightening all the paper clips.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Nope. Don’t usually work on the last day before Xmas but was out in Leeds on a work do last night, stayed over, worked til 12 when I was safe (ish) to drive and came home. Traffic on the M1 was a breeze. Off to the pub in an hour
Old 22-12-2017, 01:45 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Self employed. Just finished, so **** the lot of them.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Self employed. Just finished, so **** the lot of them.
Running a sales team, trying to close the year out. Literally 3 deals away from the target I set at the beginning of the year (already well over target), which would make for a very nice start to next year when commission comes through.

Everything is going horribly wrong, of course.

Roll on 6pm, as going to the pub. **** the lot of them!
Old 22-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Self-employed, one of my guys had a heart problem he is off for four weeks.

So the ships come in every day on the port with the terminals working so I will be working every day for the next four weeks including Christmas day and new years

Such is life.

Oh, I get out my wife's Frenchie family Christmas where they don't speak a word of English so that's a godsend

Can pop into my mates for a quick beer now.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

So the ships come in every day on the port with the terminals working so I will be working every day for the next four weeks including Christmas day and new years

Such is life.
Bless you Les. I hope people will be smuggling in care packages for you!
Old 22-12-2017, 02:05 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Just had a fry up and then let out early. Nice.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:12 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Such is life.

Oh, I get out my wife's Frenchie family Christmas where they don't speak a word of English so that's a godsend

I'm self employed and you're obviously a better, nicer more fragrant man than me because I'd have sacked him even if he looked like he was gonna get the sniffles.

Hats off.

E. Scrooge.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:16 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

Such is life.

At least you have the joys of being a mod on the BBS.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Teaching til 8 tonight....all one to one lessons,so the bastards are all getting exams.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:23 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Just had a fry up and then let out early. Nice.
'Let out early'?
Were you in prison or school?
Old 22-12-2017, 02:51 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
'Let out early'?
Were you in prison or school?
Borstal.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Name and number for the governor.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:09 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Nope, finished at 14:00 after lots of æbleskiver and gløgg in the office, good times.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'm self employed and you're obviously a better, nicer more fragrant man than me because I'd have sacked him even if he looked like he was gonna get the sniffles.

Hats off.

E. Scrooge.
LOL ...Nahh Dave has worked for me for 15 years, without that bloke I would not have a business. He is the type of bloke that is gold dust to find.

Except for now 3 days off in 15 years, I vowed if I ever became a boss I would treat others how I would want to be treated so he has been well looked after.

Very old school people are people treat them with respect and you will get bucket loads back.

Plus we have a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
At least you have the joys of being a mod on the BBS.

BBS is mostly fun, we have our opinions but there is nobody that warrants dislike, maybe fecking irritating.

I Mod like the rest of you, where mostly if left alone no problems.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:18 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Just appearance money today, was in for 8 to clock on, home by 8.30.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
At least we know where Adebayor ended up
Old 22-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
And we wonder why UK productivity is at an all-time low?!

Actually, they cannot be measuring it correctly, working when a student in early '80's at British Leyland, that was taking lack of productivity to an art form.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:34 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
And we wonder why UK productivity is at an all-time low?!

Actually, they cannot be measuring it correctly, working when a student in early '80's at British Leyland, that was taking lack of productivity to an art form.
I have worked 7 days a week practically all year. The job is coming to an end now so it was a bit of a bonus.