Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
While on the subject of fashion (maybe we need to consult Jordan Mutch) I find the wearing of jackets that appear to be a couple of sizes too small rather odd.

I don't know why but it makes me think of the old black and white charlie Chaplin movies.

Yep. My stepson that's 14 insists on wearing school trousers that are ridiculously too short with white socks. Looks like Michael Jackson in my day as a teenager.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Yep. My stepson that's 14 insists on wearing school trousers that are ridiculously too short with white socks. Looks like Michael Jackson in my day as a teenager.
More at business level. The blue suit, with brown shoes, and a jacket that has one button that is straining to do up, barely covers the belt line and the sleeves 2 inches too short.

But hay - I was a young man in the 70's, so I'm not one to talk about sensible clothing choices!
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Jokes are funny, this wasn't. It was crass at a time when many are feeling the economic squeeze.
Not sure if serious ....
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Luvvies and their award ceremonies. Two months every year of one kind or the other telling each other how absolutely wonderful they are and giving sanctimonious speeches about everything. Why do I care what some multi-millionaire actor thinks about anything?
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Magnus from the Booking.com ad. Eats a hog's arse and then pukes at the side of the road.
It doesn't really sell Uganda to me.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Lack of Happy Birthday threads.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Methinks Raggy ought to read John Paulo Allen’s Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and Its Consequences.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
These are hard times, but happy birthday to Crate and CPFC2000.

And you.

Happy birthday you southern softie.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Jokes are funny, this wasn't. It was crass at a time when many are feeling the economic squeeze.
You're on a wind up.