Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:57 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Kayla returns this Saturday.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:25 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good news - can dump on the Hammers fans!
Old 10-10-2016, 09:40 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Has that Charlton fan been found guilty yet? Seemed an age ago it went to court. Will be good to see Kayla spread her wings again.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:55 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Has that Charlton fan been found guilty yet? Seemed an age ago it went to court. Will be good to see Kayla spread her wings again.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
due to appear at Croydon Crown Court next month
Zaha said, "Palace is in my heart and I don't think the story is over. I spoke with Steve and I think I still have more to give this Club. The supporters have been amazing and I want us to do more than just stay in the League next year. I would like to thank the Chairman for being a big part of my journey and his fellow owners for backing me and rewarding my progression. Let's do this!!!"
Old 10-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly c.p.f.c View Post
due to appear at Croydon Clown Court next month

EFA
Old 16-10-2016, 10:13 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Think it was Kaylas understudy yesterday as seemed very uncertain display.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So he will appear in front of the beak?
Old 16-10-2016, 10:50 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers
Hopefully will be banned from football for life

Although being a Charlton supporter it is already the case
Old 16-10-2016, 03:02 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
He lives down the road from me. The bloke is a proper bwitain first supporting digit.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:24 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Think it was Kaylas understudy yesterday as seemed very uncertain display.
I thought she looked different also. A lot more white specks on the back.

That or I've never noticed them before.
Old 17-10-2016, 04:28 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Think she's had a nip and a tuck here and there. Why can't these celebs just grow old gracefully?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
No Kayla?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No Kayla, no points
Old 12-08-2017, 05:39 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No Kayla?
Teflon Phil forgot to book her .
Old 12-08-2017, 07:17 PM

intheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What happened to the Eagle? I went to my first Palace game today and asked the guy next to me when the Eagle flew around.

It never happened that i saw. What's the deal?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:53 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mark bright prefers pigeons
Old 12-08-2017, 10:27 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheusa View Post
What happened to the Eagle? I went to my first Palace game today and asked the guy next to me when the Eagle flew around.

It never happened that i saw. What's the deal?
She doesn't come to every match.

I've noticed before that she's sometimes not there during the early matches, so maybe they have other commitments during the summer.