Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
[/B]
It was my work colleague who died in the crash.
RIP

Had a suicidal bloke run in front of and then kill himself under my train while talking to his girlfriend on his mobile phone. Cheers for that pal.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Driven a train. The gatwick express from Gatwick to East Croydon. Back in the 80's when there was no monitoring in the Cab, that I guess they have now. Mate was a driver.
Flown a Passenger plane. Ex Wife was a stewardess and we flew to Jersey on one of her trips. I went up to the cockpit and the Captain, who we also knew, let me "have control" and I turned a couple of degrees left and right. Again in the 80's when flying was a completely different experience from today.
I also did over 100KPM on a pair of skis on the world speed run in Les Arc, when I worked there. That was amazing, I had so much adrenaline pumping through me at the end I had to bury myself in the snow.
Worked in a Chinese restaurant cooking the pancake rolls and the rice in the South of France. Hidden out the back and absolutely not allowed near front of house as it wouldn't have gone down well with the customers if they knew a White guy was preparing the food.
Bought a house over the internet at an auction in New Zealand when we had never even been there or saw the house in the flesh. Family already there and they popped round and said it was OK.
Driven a train too. Metro in Barcelona.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Was arrested in Damascus, Syria for espionage

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 11-08-2017, 11:52 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
How did that turn out Mr Bond?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When I was 19 I Lived in a Mk1 Cortina with a slow o/sf puncture over the Downs in Coulsdon for three weeks (1980.- Between bedsits-). Up at 7, pump tyre up, drive to work early, three esses . After work ,drive round to girlfriends for tea then down to Netherne Social club for drinkies then back to car to sleep. Come payday i'd found another bedsit and the novelty had worn off anyway.

Last edited by Hibernator; 12-08-2017 at 01:15 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:13 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Landed on Mount Cook on a ski plane. Passenger not pilot.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:41 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
OK - you win...
Old 12-08-2017, 01:44 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Your mum
Wrong thread dude, this is the one most others HAVEN'T done
Old 12-08-2017, 01:59 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was Sylvester Stallone's stand in for a scene in Rambo 3....until his bodyguards decided they wanted it
Old 12-08-2017, 02:10 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I have scored over 100 goals at Wembley. That's Wembley Park, home of football in Wanganui, New Zealand.

I also have five medals from the World Schools' Orienteering Championships, including two silver.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 12-08-2017, 02:11 AM

krupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had the Stone Roses sitting on my sofa..
Old 12-08-2017, 02:16 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Pretty feeble claim, but I built a house in Honduras... well as part of a Habitat for Humanity team. And we only finished the foundations which was the bloody hard bit.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:31 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
???? Should have got Extreme Makeovers in - 1 week tops.

I suspect the house is still only the foundations as they are waiting for the strange gringos to come back and finish the job. Person who owns the land is probably pissed off as well.

We get this in Chile. Do gooder gringos. They are in Chile one day and start asking on facebook for voluntary work. What an insult. I'm sure there are people in the USA that could do with some help. Stay there.

And the concept of Ropa America. Middle class gringos sending their used clothes to Latin America. In Chile it comes off the boat, and straight into someones used clothes shop. They cherry pick the best designer labels for themselves and then sell the rest to Chileans. It's a huge scam. 'Oooooh those por Chileans.' There are upwards of 200 Rope America shops in Santiago alone. Good gear mind, being gringo it fits me perfectly so I get branded menswear for about a fiver a pop.

Last edited by PeterH; 12-08-2017 at 02:34 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:43 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by krupa 2 View Post
Had the Stone Roses sitting on my sofa..
Impressive. Story please
Old 12-08-2017, 02:45 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Got my full colours for Hockey
Old 12-08-2017, 02:46 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Impressive. Story please
This.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:48 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
???? Should have got Extreme Makeovers in - 1 week tops.

I suspect the house is still only the foundations as they are waiting for the strange gringos to come back and finish the job. Person who owns the land is probably pissed off as well.

We get this in Chile. Do gooder gringos. They are in Chile one day and start asking on facebook for voluntary work. What an insult. I'm sure there are people in the USA that could do with some help. Stay there.

And the concept of Ropa America. Middle class gringos sending their used clothes to Latin America. In Chile it comes off the boat, and straight into someones used clothes shop. They cherry pick the best designer labels for themselves and then sell the rest to Chileans. It's a huge scam. 'Oooooh those por Chileans.' There are upwards of 200 Rope America shops in Santiago alone. Good gear mind, being gringo it fits me perfectly so I get branded menswear for about a fiver a pop.
I see your point... it wasn't as fulfilling as I suspected. I have seen photos of the finished house. The occupant was part of the build. It was very emotional working with him and his two kids (his wife had died).

I know what you mean about the do gooders. Doctors and professors were part of the team... I felt pretty inadequate.

But they were good people and definitely contributed sweat equity.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:41 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Saw every Palace home game under Alan Mullery.

Attended every game in our 1990 FA Cup run.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got placed in the holding cells at Anfield, grown 5 crops of dope under biolux fluros in the 80s
Old 12-08-2017, 04:12 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beaten a reigning Olympic Gold Medallist over 10km. ***

***admittedly it wasn't gold for running, but I take my rare succeses when I can get them.