Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was invited to a party at the Emir of Kuwaits palace

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 12-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seen the Bamiyan Buddhas.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:55 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Things you have done that most others haven't

A bit of reflected glory here.

I've got a friend who was in a band, had a no 1 hit in the 90's toured with Oasis, been on Top Of The Pops/Jools Holland/TFI Friday. He still does work for some bands, he toured Japan a few years ago and got sucked off by a groupie. Lativian has probably met him, but doesn't realise.

Oh and played at Glastonbury
Old 12-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie Boy View Post
How did that turn out Mr Bond?
Ha! Was in 1971. Not good with having a Jewish last name but better than if it happened today!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:01 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Took video footage and photographs inside the Sistine Chapel.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:02 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Christened a Wembley toilet on its opening day
Old 12-08-2017, 09:06 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scored 9 goals in a game, two weeks running.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been to Antarctica
Old 12-08-2017, 09:10 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
A bit of reflected glory here.

I've got a friend who was in a band, had a no 1 hit in the 90's toured with Oasis, been on Top Of The Pops/Jools Holland/TFI Friday. He still does work for some bands, he toured Japan a few years ago and got sucked off by a groupie. Lativian has probably met him, but doesn't realise.

Oh and played at Glastonbury
I have a friend who appeared on TOTP playing the double bass on Matt Bianco's get out of your lazy bed. He was not in the band, but the real bass player buggered off to Brazil before it became a hit. Same guy shagged the girl in Buzzs Fizz who is not Cheryl Baker and then did a kiss and tell in the NoTW. One of his brothers is a well known actor, comedian and writer.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Took video footage and photographs inside the Sistine Chapel.
Sadly, very common now.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 09:39 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Did I mention I have met the queen (twice)?
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 12-08-2017, 09:44 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sadly, very common now.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Mine was first
Old 12-08-2017, 10:27 AM

LN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been on the footplate of a steam engine on a mainline at speed.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:57 AM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Opened the batting with my Dad played football with my son at selhurst
Old 12-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Met the new Spiderman actor when he was very young (his dad is a stand up comedian).
Old 12-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spent evening with King Abdullah of Jordan, when he was a Prince.

Lived in Berlin before the wall was built.

William Golding was my English teacher.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintang View Post

Wow
Old 12-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Wow
Bishop Wordsworth's Grammar School, Salisbury
Old 12-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played at Ronnie Scott's.

On kazoo.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:21 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintang View Post

Excellent.....what was the discipline like in his class? Hope it wasn't anything like Lord of the Flies!

My dad's tutor at uni was JRR Tolkien...a kid you not. He knew he was writing fiction at the time and remembers many of the establishment older figures being sniffy about Tolkien writing something so lightweight and trivial, rather than focusing on more worthy studies.