Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-01-2018, 08:25 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
Don't know if this might help you, Corgi HomePlan are doing a deal at the moment. For the highest level of policy, 19 A month. I received a flyer from them this morning. 0800 032 2879
We use them. Had an issue on the day of the Bournemouth game. Wife phones them up, came within 90 minutes and sorted the issue. No excess charge.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:06 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
We use them. Had an issue on the day of the Bournemouth game. Wife phones them up, came within 90 minutes and sorted the issue. No excess charge.
You just can't beat recommendations like this.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
don't mind BG Homecare.

Had a 5 year old Vaillant Boiler which, whilst getting a yearly service as part of the Homecare thingy, was found to have a hole rusted in the chassis at the top.

Engineer capped the thing off and said it was unsafe to use but that i was covered for a replacement boiler if they can't get the part.

Turns out that the chassis is not a listed part for my boiler so they replaced it with a new Vaillant boiler.

My only gripe is that their communication is shocking. Took them 2 weeks to finally sort out the replacement, that mean't 2 ******* weeks without heating (got a megaflow). Everytime i called them, they tried to fob me off to sales. Wouldn't give the number for my area service manager either. Quite frustrating.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:34 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
You just can't beat recommendations like this.
I think that she expected me to stay and sort them coming out. So it was either that or go to the Pawsons for a few pre-match pints. Hmm. Tricky choice, that.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:41 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
I think that she expected me to stay and sort them coming out. So it was either that or go to the Pawsons for a few pre-match pints. Hmm. Tricky choice, that.
A no-brainer