Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-08-2017, 09:11 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Biggin showcasing his trademark 'smeared turd' posting style. The emojis are like bits of sweetcorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-08-2017, 09:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
When you start I will. I wont hold my breath for you to tho. Check your last few posts, very engaging I am sure.
Bigot boy, if you want me to answer your question, send me a message, no need to neg rep and comment...it just sums your character to a T
Old 21-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Bigot boy, if you want me to answer your question, send me a message, no need to neg rep and comment...it just sums your character to a T
Go and cry elsewhere sonny
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 21-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Biggin showcasing his trademark 'smeared turd' posting style. The emojis are like bits of sweetcorn.
Ah Razors twin is here. Stalker.

Old 21-08-2017, 09:22 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I'm sorry, but you won't get validation for your pathetic existence of a life from me. Go to your right wing cocksucker sites for that. Your purpose in life is to swallow right wing cock then post it in memes on here. Good boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-08-2017, 09:22 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Go and cry elsewhere sonny
I wish sometimes you listened to your own advice Bigot boy...
Old 21-08-2017, 09:23 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
I'm sorry, but you won't get validation for your pathetic existence of a life from me. Go to your right wing cocksucker sites for that. Your purpose in life is to swallow right wing cock then post it in memes on here. Good boy.
EFA
Old 21-08-2017, 09:50 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
When you start I will. I wont hold my breath for you to tho. Check your last few posts, very engaging I am sure.
You know, as well as I do that you've contributed f*ck all to the debate. Aimless trolling is your forte. You might as well decamp to the 'ever shat yourself in public' thread, because it is what you are indulging in here on a daily basis. Dozens of questions have been asked of you and your chums on this thread, and nothing gets responded to in any meaningful way. You seem incapable of actually engaging in a discussion. What's the point?

Last edited by Stellavista; 21-08-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
You know, as well as I do that you've contributed f*ck all to the debate. Aimless trolling is your forte. You might as well decamp to the 'ever shat yourself in public' thread, because it is what you are indulging in here on a daily basis. Dozens of questions have been asked of you and your chums on this thread, and nothing gets responded to in any meaningful way. You seem incapable of actually engaging in a discussion. What's the point?
Did you check your last few posts ? Like I said very engaging. Practice what you preach.

Old 22-08-2017, 07:46 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
A couple of posts reminding you that you're a dickhead? What about all the others, asking direct questions about the actual issues? You know, the ones you have neither the wit or knowledge to answer. The truth is, that you are not really interested in what sort of brexit we end up with. You are only interested in having a really lame pop at people who do, and can be bothered to research the facts or have direct experience of the issues in their professional and personal lives.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:14 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
BiggotEDL has been on the Pervetin
Old 22-08-2017, 10:19 AM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Woke up this morning and the sky was a tad grey but still not fallen in, which is nice means I can enjoy the game tonight.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:38 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
Woke up this morning and the sky was a tad grey but still not fallen in, which is nice means I can enjoy the game tonight.
Ever the optimist

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 22-08-2017, 10:42 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Good to see this thread descent into the farce of personal attacks. Let's take the moral high ground and call other people names

WOW!
Old 22-08-2017, 11:04 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Good to see this thread descent into the farce of personal attacks. Let's take the moral high ground and call other people names

Moral high ground? Perhaps a direct answer to a direct question rather then evasion would help. I will not expect one anytime soon though. perhaps you care to say how much poorer you are prepared to be to make Brexit a success or indeed how many years or Pain will be worth it?

SaulAlinsky
Old 22-08-2017, 11:06 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:

Do you really think that calling an EDL supporting bigot an EDL supporting bigot is calling people names?
Old 22-08-2017, 11:19 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Do you really think that calling an EDL supporting bigot an EDL supporting bigot is calling people names?
Some coward must have recognised himself from the description. I got sent a full stop. Crivens!

Last edited by rhino_mik; 22-08-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:29 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:

The oddness that brexiteers get more upset about then racist ones being called racist than about the actual rise in hate crimes since their vote legitimised it never ceases to amaze me
Old 22-08-2017, 12:38 PM

So now the government is backing away from not being ruled by EU law. What a mess this is turning out to be.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-08-2017, 01:04 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
The oddness that brexiteers get more upset about then racist ones being called racist than about the actual rise in hate crimes since their vote legitimised it never ceases to amaze me
I'm with Corbyn on this one... all forms of bigotry are wrong. The last few pages of this thread have descended into absolute farce and it despite people's proclamations that it's about calling a racist a racist it isn't. Biggin has been called a dickhead, a pervert and worse. He may be none of those things or he may be all of those things. I don't know and I don't care but I'm sick of the self-congratulatory bullshit that goes on everytime someone throws out a personal insult at him and then the paddy that people throw whenever he gives an insult back.

It's genuinely quite pathetic for people who claim to be using facts and evidence to win the argument. Never has 'So much for the tolerant left' being more appropriate but then daring to use that line is bound to get me dismissed as some alt-right sympathiser.

I guess the one thing this thread proves is that there are trolls everywhere. But at least Biggin knows he's a troll.

And Klinx you know I'm not racist and do not condone hate crimes. And neither am I upset about anything on this thread. It's just ridiculous.

WOW!