Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-09-2017, 04:55 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Surely we are overdue an update on why there was a suspicion of an unhappy tenant concreting the drains at some stage?

Would it be fair to say you and racy are on the opposite side of the buy to letocracy debate.... With racy wanting ownership as a reasonable ambition for people in London and seeing Brexit as a conduit and others seeing the opportunity of FOM increasing demand for their tenanted flats and other properties?

Last edited by dim; 12-09-2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Surely we are overdue an update on why there was a suspicion of an unhappy tenant concreting the drains at some stage?

Would it be fair to say you and racy are on the opposite side of the buy to letocracy debate.... With racy wanting ownership as a reasonable ambition for people in London and seeing Brexit as a conduit and others seeing the opportunity of FOM increasing demand for their tenanted flats and other properties?
What on earth are you wittering on about? I don't have tenants.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-09-2017, 05:06 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Apologies due then. I seemed to recall there was some dispute over a drain whitch had potentially been concreted by a previous tenant ( I wrongly assumed yours).

Sorry. What happened with the drains btw

Last edited by dim; 12-09-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Semper Idem

Sorted. Pimlico Plumbers.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
I know it's still early doors but is it just me who thinks it's funny that when the debates started on the Repeal Bill people like cdm were posting lots. Highlighting every bit of criticism he could... and yet when the vote passes he just goes quiet. Even funnier when the promised Tory revolution didn't materialize (even Soubry and Clarke didn't oppose the government) and even more liberating that proper lefties like Dennis Skinner and Frank Field refused to oppose the bill proving again that Brexit isn't a right-wing thing.
Erm, A. it's a 2nd reading vote. B. that means people will wait to see what amendments are proposed in Committee & by the Lords. C. Tory MPs were queuing up to lay amendments & soon as the vote was over. D. Clarke did vote against the Government & in favour of Labour amendments.

E. the Bill is not about whether to Brexit or not. It is predominantly about giving the Government the executive power to legislate without Parliament.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:31 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Priceless - fecking up the economy is now "for the greater good"
****ing over the middle / priviliged classes and enjoying seeing them squeal is, undeniably a strong motivation for many, even if it means ****ing over themselves.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
****ing over the middle / priviliged classes and enjoying seeing them squeal is, undeniably a strong motivation for many, even if it means ****ing over themselves.
Are you not aware that when the economy suffers it always the poorer who suffer most.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sorted. Pimlico Plumbers.
Their owner funded Gina Miller's case against the govt.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:59 PM

Got to love the BBS, it's all joined up...somehow.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:05 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Beginning to think the July to September quarter could deliver 0.5% growth.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:12 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really? You whine on about caring about the little man, but regard the government's finding of 1bn to bribe another political party as 'minor'?

You really are a hypocrite, devoid of principle but loud of braying.
Actually I agree with spending a billion or so on NI's infrastructure. Nothing wrong with improving the York Street Interchange, investing in broadband, health and deprived areas. Not keen on the way it was done but is Gina Millionaire fund manager complaining about the government providing half the 31bn for Crossrail 2 or Hinckley Point, Trident and HS2?
Old 12-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Actually I agree with spending a billion or so on NI's infrastructure. Nothing wrong with improving the York Street Interchange, investing in broadband, health and deprived areas. Not keen on the way it was done but is Gina Millionaire fund manager complaining about the government providing half the 31bn for Crossrail 2 or Hinckley Point, Trident and HS2?
I don't see why she should. What she has done so far however is more for the sovereignty of this country than any Brexiter moaning about the loss of it on the BBS.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I think you need to look in the mirror Maz if you are going down that route

You and many of the other middle-class remainer's never got their way for a change and now the usual tax cuts and bribes aren't coming your way and the cheap goods and services are slowly going .
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 12-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have looked in the mirror, and what you write remains - as ever - tripe.

For these and other reasons, Brexit will be fine for me. It won't affect me much either way.
Off shore accounts ?

Old 12-09-2017, 07:10 PM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Beginning to think the July to September quarter could deliver 0.5% growth.

holiday period is never good for growth
Old 12-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
What she has done so far however is more for the sovereignty of this country than any Brexiter .
lol Totally Clueless., and not for the first time.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:18 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc View Post
0.8% in 2014. That sort of "never good for growth" do you mean?
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
lol Totally Clueless., and not for the first time.
Explain. She was instrumental in bringing the Court case that asserted Parliament's sovereignty, in the face of May's attempt to rip up the Constitution and use Executive Power.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Explain. She was instrumental in bringing the Court case that asserted Parliament's sovereignty, in the face of May's attempt to rip up the Constitution and use Executive Power.
I would if you were not... er past it. You wont remember my reply tomorrow.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc View Post
0.5% wouldn't be too bad given our low unemployment. We've had a poor patch for a few months but half two 2017 should be okay.