Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-09-2017, 01:12 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You pressed the right neg button instead of the pos button this time
Aye!

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From twatter.

LEAVE.EU 🇬🇧‏Verified account @LeaveEUOfficial 2h

May must prepare to walk away & thrive without a deal warns former BoE Governor Lord King. Much smarter than EU stooge Mark Carney!

Concentrate on having a Walk Away deal, let the EU be as obstructive as they want with their idea of a deal.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 14-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
So in quick succession we have been bombarded by a billionaire entrepreneur whose production is overseas, a billionaire former pop star whose has lived in Monaco for 40+ years, and a millionaire Eton graduate whose ancestral home is being refurbished by the taxpayer, all telling us that Brexit will be fine. And Lord Ha Ha Hannan of course who in a long radio debate, failed to come up with any practical policies to make it fine, after thinking about it for 25 years, but is very sure it's all going terribly well.

I guess next up we'll have host of Big Brother and X-Factor celebrities to assure us because the bottom of the barrel clearly hasn't been scraped yet.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:21 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
From twatter.

May must prepare to walk away & thrive without a deal warns former BoE Governor Lord King. Much smarter than EU stooge Mark Carney!

Concentrate on having a Walk Away deal, let the EU be as obstructive as they want with their idea of a deal.
FFS its Baron King I also thought you would have been quoting Dyson by now

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
From twatter.

So he's dropped his support for a Hard Brexit from just weeks ago then.

*INTERESTING*
Old 14-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
So he's dropped his support for a Hard Brexit from just weeks ago then.

*INTERESTING*
He hasnt he says we need more preparation and concentration of the Walk Away as backup to Hard #Brexit. But you know that of course.

Old 14-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
twatter.
This is what my 11 year old niece calls it.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Does EU expansion, Schengen extended, compulsory Euro, EU army, end of vetoes, single European president, sum up the Juncker speech in one sentence ?

And you remoaners want to stay knee deep in this pig poo ??

Old 14-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
He hasnt he says we need more preparation and concentration of the Walk Away as backup to Hard #Brexit. But you know that of course.
*INTERESTING*

Do you have the speech in full?
Old 14-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Does EU expansion, Schengen extended, compulsory Euro, EU army, end of vetoes, single European president, sum up the Juncker speech in one sentence ?

Does Juncker get to overrule 27 sovereign nation states?

No.

Next?
Old 14-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
*INTERESTING*

Do you have the speech in full?
LBC or perhaps google is your usual friend. Do your own work, you are not in cs now ya know..

Old 14-09-2017, 01:55 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:

You know the United States of Europe we all want is going to happen but by then you will be dead - do you want the USA to go back to a non-federal structure?
Old 14-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:

Whilst I'd agree he's a bit of a tool, its not really up to him, is it?
Old 14-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
You know the United States of Europe we all want is going to happen but by then you will be dead - do you want the USA to go back to a non-federal structure?
lol

Old 14-09-2017, 01:57 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
lol
Yes there will be a lot of laughing when you are dead...
Old 14-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Yes there will be a lot of laughing when you are dead...
You could be right, but I wont be around to give a toss, just as now.

Old 14-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
LBC or perhaps google is your usual friend. Do your own work, you are not in cs now ya know..
I didn't say I wanted it, I asked "Do you have the speech in full?". A simple "No", would've sufficed.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Wagon Painter

Something else Big'Un may want to help us all with: Lord Ha Ha Hannan claimed (at 41m in YT link below) that Vote Leave had a study on Brexit that ran to a million pages. Anyone seen it? And why wasn't Lord Ha Ha Hannan able to give us any practical solutions to Brexit issues when he debated all this on radio just this week?

Old 14-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Cocksure

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think we do, I doubt even most of the remainers want that, if it happens it will be dominated by Germany. Greater Germany will be a better description than the US of E.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:25 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:

We have the veto to veto the end of vetoes.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)