Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2016, 03:10 PM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehound : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boxpark @ East Croydon

Has anyone been here yet? Opened last week.

What is it like?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 29-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehound View Post
Has anyone been here yet? Opened last week.

What is it like?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Just press opening last week. Public opening was today, with another chance tomorrow.
Old 29-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Street food and cocktails, whilst it's a nice idea it's usually packed with twits so just a bunch of kettled hipsters in their shipping container mecca.
Old 29-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I'm going on Tuesday evening. Looking forward to it.

Also...I'm far from being a hipster.

Or so my daughter tells me anyway.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
looks great, especially the food outlets, I'll pop over in the week
Old 29-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Pride of South London

SJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think I am one of the only people who couldn't care less about it lol one in Shoreditch is pony and the one in Croydon is just filled with overpriced food and shit hipster craft beers

I'll check it out next month when everyone is bored of it and barely anyone goes there ha
Old 29-10-2016, 05:33 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Boxpark is the absolute least interesting part of shoreditch.
Old 29-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
An article on it in the latest Private Eye. After their election in Croydon, the Labour Party promised a free music festival every year in the area. Sadly, this has now become Boxpark and they are subsidised by the council to the tune of some £180,000.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
An article on it in the latest Private Eye. After their election in Croydon, the Labour Party promised a free music festival every year in the area. Sadly, this has now become Boxpark and they are subsidised by the council to the tune of some £180,000.
Hopefully this subsidy means cheaper rents for new local businesses. Will check out the Cronx Bar when next in the area.
Old 29-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Hopefully this subsidy means cheaper rents for new local businesses. Will check out the Cronx Bar when next in the area.
Nah it just means closures of existing if anything. Brixton arches being an example.
Old 29-10-2016, 06:16 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Its a concerted effort to make Croydon nicer for middle aged rich people
Old 29-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been to the one in Shoreditch.

...twice!
Old 29-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Excellent news.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:49 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Croydon isn't bourgeois enough. Although driving home from the match tonight the East Croydon area looks like a gigantic building site.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:29 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
If it hasnt got a Morleys it isnt croydon enough.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Croydon isn't bourgeois enough. Although driving home from the match tonight the East Croydon area looks like a gigantic building site.
they wanted it all done by now but apparently they won't get started on the other bits till 2018.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:43 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Is this Boxpark permanent or just until they start some "luxury" flats or office complex? I think they're building a Boxpark thing at the Elephant too. In five years they'll be two a penny.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:56 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I must say when you put it like that, it does sound appealing

... Rather underwhelmed by what I've seen of the Shoreditch version though.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Conceding 9

Perry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's alright
Old 30-10-2016, 01:19 AM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
600 flats being built,no one locally can afford them, travel to the city, back to East Croydon, quick visit to Sainsburys local,Box park for dinner,bed. Town centre fkd!!