Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Cronx in loads of Wetherspoons. Seen it in the Postal Order in Crystal Palace and The Watchman in New Malden too.
Old 23-12-2016, 07:44 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Enjoy! This year is the first time we've done them.
How much?
Old 23-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
How much?
Five litres....
Old 23-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
How much?
£20
Old 23-12-2016, 11:00 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Five litres....
Old 23-12-2016, 11:01 AM
moving forward

Quote:
£20
I'm on the doorstep
Old 23-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm on the doorstep
Of the bar? Pop in and grab one! Or we've got them up at the brewery too.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:15 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Of the bar? Pop in and grab one! Or we've got them up at the brewery too.
Sounds like a great Christmas present - for myself!
Old 23-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Sounds like a great Christmas present - for myself!
About to deliver more down to the bar. Limited number left at the brewery.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:16 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ok, cool thanks for the heads up!
Old 23-12-2016, 01:49 PM

CheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Any Kotchin?
Old 23-12-2016, 02:43 PM
moving forward

Quote:
Nice one
Old 23-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseRolls View Post
Any Kotchin?
At the bar, yes. None left at the brewery now.
Old 23-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Less of a Boxpark thread, more a Cronx Q&A session.
Old 24-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had the Coqfighter chicken burger for lunch, maybe the best chicken burger I've ever had.
Old 24-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
At the bar, yes. None left at the brewery now.
.....bout the only place you can't get a pint of Cronx is Crystals these days.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Had the Coqfighter chicken burger for lunch, maybe the best chicken burger I've ever had.
My bad luck, I had the same and it was quite disgusting, moaned and got my money back!
Old 24-12-2016, 03:04 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Have you ever been to Chick-Fil-A in the US?
Old 26-12-2016, 02:28 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Ooh I got a mini keg thing for Christmas! It's in the garden keeping cool!
Old 29-12-2016, 09:58 AM

bgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San Josébgraham knows the way to San José
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgraham View Post
It is great to have a Cronx Bar at the Box Park, the beer is of a good quality, reasonably priced, but the downside is kids being allowed, hate seeing kids in pubs!
The Cronx Bar will undoubtedly be in the camra beer guide for 2017. A great range of cask ales and ten keg lines. The only downside is kids and dogs being allowed inside the pub, which I feel is unsuitable for this type of bar.

Last edited by bgraham; 29-12-2016 at 10:00 AM.