Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-02-2017, 10:42 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh yes, also Nanny Outtars was pretty good and tasty.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Where is the Coqfighters? I didn't notice it when I visited.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
Next door to the Coqsuckers
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube72 View Post
Their chicken burger is amazing but totally agree on the paprika fries. Truly vile and so salty that my mouth dried out and pursed up like a cats arse afterwards.
Was there a little nugget of dried poo stuck on your lip?
Old 02-02-2017, 10:27 AM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
As you are walking towards the BoxBar on the ground level on the right hand side, next to Mamalan
Old 02-02-2017, 10:40 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to Bukowski Grill a few weeks ago. Was most disappointed with their 12hr smoked ribs. They weren't as tender as they should be for 12 hour smoked... The wife had the burger, which was tasty apparently, but a little small for the price. The fries weren't particularly nice and tasted like the oil needed changing. All in all a disappointing visit...

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright Website

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 02-02-2017, 10:48 AM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
Went to Bukowski Grill a few weeks ago. Was most disappointed with their 12hr smoked ribs. They weren't as tender as they should be for 12 hour smoked... The wife had the burger, which was tasty apparently, but a little small for the price. The fries weren't particularly nice and tasted like the oil needed changing. All in all a disappointing visit...
Can agree with this - although I wasn't particularly impressed with their burger or their wings either. Shame as it sounded good on paper.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:48 AM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I went and had a Chicken burger from Coqfighter last night on the recomendations above.

Meh, it was ok but certainly not the best i've ever had. The meat was chicken thigh and had a strange texture to it. Almost slimey. Thank God they have kitchen roll bolted to the wall as its a very messy burger. Edible but not worth the money.

2 burgers, 1 fries and a can of coke. £23!

Last edited by OriginalNutter; 02-02-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:49 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
12 hour smoked ribs sold me! Glad I didn't fork out for a single 72 hour smoked short rib...

Turning Wright Website

Old 02-02-2017, 10:52 AM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
I went and had a Chicken burger last night on the recomendations above.

Meh, it was ok but certainly not the best i've ever had. The meat was chicken thigh and had a strange texture to it. Almost slimey. Thank God they have kitchen roll bolted to the wall as its a very messy burger.

Blasphemy
Old 02-02-2017, 01:01 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
I went and had a Chicken burger from Coqfighter last night on the recomendations above.

Meh, it was ok but certainly not the best i've ever had. The meat was chicken thigh and had a strange texture to it. Almost slimey. Thank God they have kitchen roll bolted to the wall as its a very messy burger. Edible but not worth the money.

You are right it is not whole breast. Makes it a bit more of a con... but taste wise its great
Old 02-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Breast has no taste
Old 02-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post

Their place in Brixton is decent
Old 02-02-2017, 01:27 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Breast has no taste
As with all meat it depends on the quality.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:07 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Chicken thigh tastes on average 14 times better than chicken breast.

I'll give it a go now I've read that they use thigh.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:32 PM
el ballothundero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Their place in Brixton is decent
Might give that a try next time I'm in Brixton then... Might have better facilities than the shipping container!

Turning Wright Website

Old 02-02-2017, 04:01 PM

Speron1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSperon1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
At least 14 times
Old 02-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post

I'll give it a go now I've read that they use thigh.
Amen. Don't dry out like an 80 year old's fanny either.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:07 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Amen. Don't dry out like an 80 year old's fanny either.
I don't know what 80 year olds you shag but the ones I get hold of squirt everywhere.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:42 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Anyone had anything from the curry place next to coqfighter before?