Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-11-2017, 09:14 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Merkels dream of creating a united states of Europe is in tatters , She can't even unite her own nation of Germany over Migrant rules and numbers .
Who gives a shit? At some point merkel won't be leader of Germany and someone else will. It's not like Germany and/or the eu ends with merkel ffs.

What is your obsession with her all about?
Old 22-11-2017, 09:34 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Of all the bullshit Brexiters come out with to try and deflect from their anti-immigrant guff, pretending they were motivated to leave the EU out of a deep and abiding concern for non-EU immigrants is the funniest.

You're the type of ****ers who shrugged at Syrian children drowning in the Mediterranean, claiming that the UK was "full".
lovely

btw - I only get personal with you since you always start it
Old 22-11-2017, 09:37 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
You don't have to agree with Heb but he posts reasoned opinions and verifiable statistics. In contract, for all your self-proclaimed intelligence, you haven't got beyond "things will be better" in some undefined way at some indefinite point is the future. You can't even make up your mind whether or not if Brexit is about kicking the foreigners out.

In fact, as you have frequently posted, you only come on this thread to wind people up. A bit pot and kettle.
fair enough. He always gets personal and I shouldn't rise to it but the old anti immigration thing always gets to me. He thinks he's inteliigent but if you read back many of his posts he really doesn't understand many of the deeper points.

I have debated the Brexit thing in the past but this thread is certainly not the place to do it anymore
Old 22-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Have i missed something. Has Heb come up in the Panama papers.?
Old 22-11-2017, 09:41 AM

Johnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Who gives a shit? At some point merkel won't be leader of Germany and someone else will. It's not like Germany and/or the eu ends with merkel ffs.

What is your obsession with her all about?
Indeed! A weakened Merkel is bad for the UK in terms of getting a good deal. Schulz and others are equally if not more pro-eu and a more likely to enforce the rules of membership i .e. leading to a harder and more economically painful exit. This forlorn hope of brexiteers that if they can break up the eu effectively by sabotage then our negotiating position will be stronger is false and would infact be economically more harmful to the uk. This eventuality will only benefit Russia (who the eu has put sanctions on) or a protectionist USA ( under Trump) who thinks he would get better terms for the US if the eu is weakened.....then one by one each European country can import his chlorinated chicken
Old 22-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Well, that's my hammering of GG done. Beers now.
And well deserved too! (Both the hammering and the beers!)

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 22-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Indeed! A weakened Merkel is bad for the UK in terms of getting a good deal. Schulz and others are equally if not more pro-eu and a more likely to enforce the rules of membership i .e. leading to a harder and more economically painful exit. This forlorn hope of brexiteers that if they can break up the eu effectively by sabotage then our negotiating position will be stronger is false and would infact be economically more harmful to the uk. This eventuality will only benefit Russia (who the eu has put sanctions on) or a protectionist USA ( under Trump) who thinks he would get better terms for the US if the eu is weakened.....then one by one each European country can import his chlorinated chicken
There was a BBC interview with Duncan-Smith just before the German elections were he predicted everything would be Ok after the inevitable re-election of 'Mutti', with a larger majority. She was a pragmatist who would listen to German industry and force the EU to cut the UK a good trade deal.

That went well.

Bald twat.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
lovely

btw - I only get personal with you since you always start it
I don't get personal with you at all. It's your shit beliefs and complete inability to handle anyone challenging them I mock.

Either you have a fit and start ranting about plastic paddies or you start telling everyone your laughing at people losing their jobs and immigrants getting attacked is all baaaaaaaanter and add a smiley in to show how light-hearted it all is.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
fair enough. He always gets personal and I shouldn't rise to it but the old anti immigration thing always gets to me. He thinks he's inteliigent but if you read back many of his posts he really doesn't understand many of the deeper points.

I have debated the Brexit thing in the past but this thread is certainly not the place to do it anymore
Deeper points? From you? Are you having a laugh?
Old 22-11-2017, 10:17 AM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Deeper points? From you? Are you having a laugh?
It's as funny as his claim that his object to the EU was that he was worried about discrimination against non-EU immigrants. Biggin has given more constructive contributions to this thread than eaglejez has. He runs away from the most basic questions, gets in a strop when his challenged on it.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I don't get personal with you at all. It's your shit beliefs and complete inability to handle anyone challenging them I mock.

Either you have a fit and start ranting about plastic paddies or you start telling everyone your laughing at people losing their jobs and immigrants getting attacked is all baaaaaaaanter and add a smiley in to show how light-hearted it all is.
I think you may have mixed me up with someone else. When did I ever laugh at someone losing their jobs or immigrants getting attacked ?
you are one sick individual
Old 22-11-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
It's as funny as his claim that his object to the EU was that he was worried about discrimination against non-EU immigrants. Biggin has given more constructive contributions to this thread than eaglejez has. He runs away from the most basic questions, gets in a strop when his challenged on it.
I know you are a bit dim but the non EU thing is obviously an ironic barb at those that say anyone that voted Brexit is anti immigrant / racist. Then you play your 'bantz' joke and post unfunny pictures. Try and mix it up a bit.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:24 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Utterly. You missed out utterly.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
I think you may have mixed me up with someone else. When did I ever laugh at someone losing their jobs or immigrants getting attacked ?
you are one sick individual
Every time you come out with your tedious "lololololol we won Brexit lololololol it's all baaaanter " as another story about someone getting fired thanks to Brexit.

Occasionally you'll offer that it'll be "worth it" in "the long run". But when pressed on what being worth it is to make up for the genuine shit prople are going through now, or when how long the long run is, you offer nothing.

Just baaaaaaaanter.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:27 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
You don't have to agree with Heb but he posts reasoned opinions and verifiable statistics. In contract, for all your self-proclaimed intelligence, you haven't got beyond "things will be better" in some undefined way at some indefinite point is the future. You can't even make up your mind whether or not if Brexit is about kicking the foreigners out.

In fact, as you have frequently posted, you only come on this thread to wind people up. A bit pot and kettle.
good post.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Every time you come out with your tedious "lololololol we won Brexit lololololol it's all baaaanter " as another story about someone getting fired thanks to Brexit.

Occasionally you'll offer that it'll be "worth it" in "the long run". But when pressed on what being worth it is to make up for the genuine shit prople are going through now, or when how long the long run is, you offer nothing.

Just baaaaaaaanter.
oh dear QED................

ps - where did I laugh at people losing their jobs or be happy with immigrants being attacked ?
Old 22-11-2017, 10:30 AM

Again, you offer nothing
Old 22-11-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Again, you offer nothing
go on this - this one time, I'll answer a question
Old 22-11-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
go on this - this one time, I'll answer a question
A whole question? Oh dear me. How wonderful. How marvellous. I've been patiently waiting for you to engage honestly, as the entire topic of Brexit has been bereft of your wisdom, and now you've deigned to answer a whole question instead of offering baaaaaaaanter, why, I barely know where to start. I'd better not waste it. Here we go now.

How come you're such a tit?
Old 22-11-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
A whole question? Oh dear me. How wonderful. How marvellous. I've been patiently waiting for you to engage honestly, as the entire topic of Brexit has been bereft of your wisdom, and now you've deigned to answer a whole question instead of offering baaaaaaaanter, why, I barely know where to start. I'd better not waste it. Here we go now.

How come you're such a tit?
oh well

btw - where did I laugh at people losing their jobs and........oh, don't bother. We'll just accept you lied