Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-05-2017, 09:51 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Quite often it gets deducted from the total price.
A lot of players who go out on loan for a decent fee will see it come off the price tag.
It's only a cheeky mill or 2.
I know it often happens if it is part of the original loan deal where a permanent fee was already agreed. But as it wasn't (if we believe SP and Allardyce) why would they now sell him to us a cheaper price than any other suitor.
Old 18-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I know it often happens if it is part of the original loan deal where a permanent fee was already agreed. But as it wasn't (if we believe SP and Allardyce) why would they now sell him to us a cheaper price than any other suitor.
They clearly just want to get rid of him, but they also will need to do it quickly.
It's easier to sell him to us, as he knows what he's getting here (assuming he would want to come here).
Anyway, I'm not going to get into it. Just an opinion.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:14 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Quite often it gets deducted from the total price.
A lot of players who go out on loan for a decent fee will see it come off the price tag.
It's only a cheeky mill or 2.
There is no reason why Liverpool would do this. Any deduction would be because the loan deal included a clause to buy in the future. Ours did not.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:19 AM

SeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanPalace84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would love to see this sorted early doors but it's unlikely.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could someone remind me what the injury is please.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off
Old 18-05-2017, 02:20 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyneagle View Post
Strained knee ligament left leg.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Strained knee ligament left leg.
Thanks Darzet. Would you know what his injury record is like.
I'm a bit suspicious of the scousers.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off
Old 18-05-2017, 02:33 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Enough to kill an ordinary man.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:40 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks Darzet. Would you know what his injury record is like.
I'm a bit suspicious of the scousers.
Google Mamadou Sakho injury record, given his position, his injury record doesn't look too bad over the past six seasons.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:43 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
If we finished the transfer window with just Sakho and Wilf signed... I'll be happy.
I wouldn't. There are other positions that need strengthening, and our bench has been piss poor on a number of occasions this season.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:55 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
If we didn't have to play bloody Bournemouth on the final evening of the window, I'm certain an option to buy would've been there for the original asking price - 20m. The FA and their ridiculous fixtures have made life very difficult for us this season. ****s.
Old 18-05-2017, 07:26 PM

keithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
If we didn't have to play bloody Bournemouth on the final evening of the window, I'm certain an option to buy would've been there for the original asking price - 20m. The FA and their ridiculous fixtures have made life very difficult for us this season. ****s.
I'm sure that Sam alluded to the fact that they finalised the deal of Sakho at Bournemouth and didn't want the complication of adding in the option to buy as this may have stalled the deal
Old 18-05-2017, 08:37 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithywonder View Post
I'm sure that Sam alluded to the fact that they finalised the deal of Sakho at Bournemouth and didn't want the complication of adding in the option to buy as this may have stalled the deal
The way I read it was that they didn't have the time. They had to do the deal over the phone due to preparing and actually playing the game. He seemed to be having a dig about the scheduling of the game itself preventing them being able to finalise the contract in the way they would've preferred i.e. getting the option in as well.

I think we're actually thinking th
Old 18-05-2017, 08:42 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
didn't realise he was only 27! could potentially have 6-7 years out of him 30 million doesn't seem steep
Old 18-05-2017, 09:31 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
I see him moving for 22-25m, not for 30m. I just don't think that there are that many clubs willing to hit that top mark for a centre back, albeit an outstanding one. With PSG out, from France it's only really Marseille (won't happen), and Nice (I can't see them spending that kind of money). If you look at Italy, I just don't buy into any of the top clubs wanting to spend that on a defender. Spain? Unlikely for my money.

Our competition, I suspect, is more likely to be from these shores. I've no doubt conversations are ongoing right now and the hugely optimistic part of me thinks that we're in a good place with the love we've shown him. We'll pay him a fortune and he'll be guaranteed first team football at a club that, despite the last 12 months, should have a great future.
Agreed. For some reason the top 6 clubs don't rate him and there are few of any others who will be willing to pay near 30m

Benteke was 27m by the way.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:16 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Dont want to overly read into anything but Sakho's wife started following CPFCGIFS on Twitter (as he was all too keen to point out!)

@RisZero
Old 19-05-2017, 08:25 PM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be fantastic if we could get this done he was SO good, I think it's fair to say that without him there's no way we'd be heading into the Man. U. game safe.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Would be fantastic if we could get this done he was SO good, I think it's fair to say that without him there's no way we'd be heading into the Man. U. game safe.
I honestly think we would be down
Old 19-05-2017, 09:01 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-05-2017, 09:14 PM

Soarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a good feeling in this one. He knows he is adored by the Palace faithful and he seems to have really just enjoyed playing football with us. He's good friends with Benteke etc.

Really I am just trying to latch on any advantage we have.