Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-08-2018, 09:16 AM
B@nned by M0derators

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Sole View Post
Totally embarrassing. Hundreds of tickets left in the neutral section.
And how many of your fellow Seaweed fans will pay £90 at the last minute for a ticket, when 5000 of them already have tickets?

Just assuming that you can get 5000 to travel away this season....
Old 13-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
I am not paying £90!
Yeah same here. Wanted to go but knew I'd have no chance with my loyalty points total so considered a neutral ticket (after seeing lots of ads on Twitter for tickets in the Fulham end). The total price is insane and couldn't justify it with travel etc.

I think Fulham are beyond embarrassment at their home attendance, always been the same.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:54 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
First game in the PL for 5 years and they had less than 20k. Was amazed the ground wasn't sold out especially when we have 2000 of the 'neutral' tickets!
Old 13-08-2018, 02:31 PM

shelly is playing for a contract
Fulham ended up selling tickets on the day no membership required. Must have been too late for most people as they only posted it on their website in the morning
Old 13-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
You had to buy them from the ticket office though and there were tens in a slow moving queue at kick off. EDIT ... and I'm not even sure that you would have got served anyway given the numbers of tourists and Fulham season ticket holders who seemed to be having issues. There were quite a few Palace who couldn't get in or gave up trying it seems.

Last edited by Nth Kent Eagle; 13-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 02:59 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Fulham ended up selling tickets on the day no membership required. Must have been too late for most people as they only posted it on their website in the morning
I only checked at around 1000am before I set off and the site didn't come up with any buying options at all when I clicked on Fulham v Palace. That's not to say they didn't later or there was a alternate page to go to?
I was sat outside next to a bloke genuinely trying to get a ticket for his lad and at no expense at all Fulham could have sent someone over to announce that some tickets were available at the box office? Hardly anyone would check the website again at 2pm when they were not on general sale for 99% of the time. Not great Fulham! It was pretty obvious that there were tickets left at box office close on the Friday and as Fulham close down online sales on match day they could have announced general sale at the box office on the Friday evening for Saturday in person buyers.

Last edited by LN1; 13-08-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:06 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Double Post

Last edited by LN1; 13-08-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:14 PM

Triple post on editing!!!!

Last edited by LN1; 13-08-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 05:52 PM

shelly is playing for a contract
I was there at 1pm as i was collecting a restricted view ticket which i bought on thursday as i was on the waiting list. I had no faith in it being there for collection and was resigned to buying another ticket from a tout. Whilst waiting for my ticket to arrive at 1 30 ( which it did) i went to the ticket office to check availability and they were selling without restrictions to anybody at that time. Poor show from Fulham not to announce this on the friday night i can only assume that it wasnt announced to deter Palace fans from travelling