Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-08-2018, 02:06 AM
1st game Millwall home 94

Eagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Buying tickets using the “choose seats” function on iPad/iPhone

When buying away tickets on the online box office, I really want to use the “choose seats” option on my iPad or iPhone. Because that function requires flash (which Apple obviously doesn’t support), I find myself either settling for using “quick seats” or waiting until I can use a pc, which I don’t always have regular access to. I’ve tried downloading a couple of other browsers that claim to support flash, but the ticket website is still having none of it.

Please, does anyone know of a browser app or some other thing that I can do or download that will make the choose seats option work?

Thanks
Old 22-08-2018, 02:21 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Don't know Apple stuff but when I was having problems with Flash after a Windows update I checked around for Flash Browsers as Edge and Chrome were struggling and 'Puffin' browser came up as Flash enabled. I installed it but didn't get to use it much as I sorted the problem but it seems to be available for ipad/phone?
Old 22-08-2018, 02:45 AM
1st game Millwall home 94

Eagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle Til I Die : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Don't know Apple stuff but when I was having problems with Flash after a Windows update I checked around for Flash Browsers as Edge and Chrome were struggling and 'Puffin' browser came up as Flash enabled. I installed it but didn't get to use it much as I sorted the problem but it seems to be available for ipad/phone?

Puffin works! Swansea tickets all sorted. It is a little slow and cumbersome, but it was free and does the job.

Thanks LN1