Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Probationary User

tompalace is playing for a contract
Traveling to Bournemouth from Bristol

Probably a long shot... but are their any fellow Bristol based Palace fans planning to drive to Bournemouth and back for the game on 1st October, and have a spare seat in the car?

Would love to go to this one, but train's not an option and I can't drive. More then happy to contribute towards petrol money.

Cheers
Old 30-08-2018, 09:46 PM

Worzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tom, U should have had an E-mail from me.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Probationary User

Hey, can't find an email unfortunately?
Old 07-09-2018, 10:24 PM

Worzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry I,ve been away but back now.
I used the BBS E-mail system?
Best ring me on 01749 345525 & if I don't answer leave a message.
I have now got my Bournemouth ticket.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Probationary User

No worries! I'm out of the country so can't call you I'm afraid. If you send me an email on tomparry96@gmail.com I can get back to you on that? I don't know why I haven't received your original email... I also tried to email you, did you get that?
Old 11-09-2018, 09:01 PM

I've just E-mailed U on my BT account, my first E-mail was on my other account.