Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-12-2018, 09:49 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Man City

City is just about the hardest ground for away fans to get a pint in a pub nearby. I know they have the fan zone but I'm not going to try and get served in Mary Ds. Last time we went we parked near enough the ground but ended up walking almost back to the centre to get in a boozer.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:52 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
City is just about the hardest ground for away fans to get a pint in a pub nearby. I know they have the fan zone but I'm not going to try and get served in Mary Ds. Last time we went we parked near enough the ground but ended up walking almost back to the centre to get in a boozer.
Which is why if you fancy a beer the tram is perfect. From leaving a pub near Piccadilly station to getting into the Etihad around 15 minutes.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:03 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Best advice would be stay at home keep warm and save money and simply watch it being streamed. Facilities for away fans is not the most convenient, but also the result is probably a foregone conclusion so not much to look forward too.
Old 16-01-2020, 12:40 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any new recommendations on a decent pub?
Old 16-01-2020, 01:14 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
If you get in early enough I'd stay in town and get a tram over. I don't know any good pubs that would let away fans in anywhere near the ground.

If you don't want to go too far from Piccadilly station then I'd go to the Piccadilly Tap which is just outside the station. If you have time on your hands then you could go into the Northern Quarter which is a short walk from Piccadilly and then I'd recommend either Port Street Beer House or a bit further down (but on the way towards the ground) there is the Seven Brothers Brewery which would be a quick cab ride away to the stadium or maybe a 20 minute walk.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:35 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Piccadilly Tap for me then jump on the tram from there.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 16-01-2020, 01:43 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Normally head to Sinclairs near exchange square, now it’s gone phone free no good to me I like a Bet.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
We went to the Waldorf last season. It's not far from Piccadilly station and was pretty much 50/50 City and Palace. I don't know whether they always do it, but last year they ran a coach from the pub to the ground for a couple of quid each and a few Palace fans got that. We got the metro - the key to that is to get on at a stop or two before Piccadilly rather than queuing up at Piccadilly itself.
Old 17-01-2020, 03:37 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
The Oast House in Spinningfields is good. As is Albert Schloss.
Old 17-01-2020, 03:50 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
The Oast House in Spinningfields is good. As is Albert Schloss.
Spinningfields is quite far out of the way if you're coming up by train. Decent pub in the summer but I wouldn't head that way necessarily. Albert Schloss is definitely worth going to in the evening