Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Certa Cito

Salisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me plus one. Pre-match drink in the Crystal Palace?
Old 16-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm off all day and its 30 mins away from me so can do an early meet up. The Crystal Palace used to be okay, but went all gastro and is now pretentious and wank. Better pubs in bath but have always wanted to go in there and shout Eagles.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 16-07-2012, 12:36 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Friday night is Bath night, but take a mack as there may be a shower.
Old 16-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Away Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is here
One from Stroud (probably).
Old 16-07-2012, 12:55 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hoover plus 1.

Old 16-07-2012, 12:56 PM

drizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behind
Me & my brother are hoping to make it
Old 16-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Will be there with my brother and a mate from Bristol
Old 16-07-2012, 05:13 PM

bigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You know i'll be there ...!
Old 16-07-2012, 05:16 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 16-07-2012, 08:09 PM

ob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is hereob13 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt
Me & my brother are hoping to make it
hoping? i thought it was a definate?clarky is going to come aswell so can you pick him up on your way to me?
Old 16-07-2012, 08:49 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Myself, Marc and Bobsta are hoping to be there.

Also going to do Swindon and Aldershot.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:46 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salisbury
Me plus one. Pre-match drink in the Crystal Palace?
one of the worst pubs in the centre of bath i am afraid to say.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:57 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwiz
You know i'll be there ...!
i get to bath spa 10 mins after you do so you are obliged to wait for me
Old 17-07-2012, 07:05 AM

bigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
i get to bath spa 10 mins after you do so you are obliged to wait for me
Your be Laggin by then
Old 17-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

kellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkellyking lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Lets just hope the game aint a washout.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:01 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Twerton Park drains pretty well but as the covered terrace opposite the main stand puts half the pitch in shade for much of the day, below freezing temperatures are sometimes a problem, with half the pitch playable and the other not. Unlikely in July. hth.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:05 PM

PeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No mention of the game on CP web site which is a little worrying?

Anyone got any info about the ground? Ticket prices etc? I assume we pay at the door?
Old 17-07-2012, 12:16 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
£10 adults £5 concessions £1 U16 accompanied by an adult. Confirmed by Bath city this morning.
The ground is one of the finest in all England. Built originally by the Emperor Hadrian in 105AD it is a World Heritage Site. Mark Anthony was cremated on the Bristol End Terrace and in Gibons "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" Twerton Park is named as the site of the decisive battle with the Picts and as having the worst cheeseburgers in the league. You gain entry by having your Iris scanned at each of the 6 turnstiles you pass through. It is worse than Heathrow. Anything else?.....

Last edited by Sam Spade; 17-07-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:41 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade
£10 adults £5 concessions £1 U16 accompanied by an adult. Confirmed by Bath city this morning.
The ground is one of the finest in all England. Built originally by the Emperor Hadrian in 105AD it is a World Heritage Site. Mark Anthony was cremated on the Bristol End Terrace and in Gibons "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" Twerton Park is named as the site of the decisive battle with the Picts and as having the worst cheeseburgers in the league. You gain entry by having your Iris scanned at each of the 6 turnstiles you pass through. It is worse than Heathrow. Anything else?.....
You forgot about the 200 ft high statue of Bert Head that towers over the ground.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
You forgot about the 200 ft high statue of Bert Head that towers over the ground.
To be fair, that is not actually in the ground, standing as it does a quarter of a mile or so away at the junction of Allison Way and Richmond W'hey.