Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:20 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Parish owns part of Twickets from what ive read.

So all the 'helping the fans' bit is utter bollocks - its more pocket lining.
More Parish Points?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
We sold our two tickets in the Holmesdale for the West Ham game within a couple of days.

The system worked well to be fair, although apparently the people who took our tickets left at half-time
Old 01-03-2018, 05:10 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Trying to sell my tickets for Monday's game on twickets but keep getting:

Sorry, we could not find your tickets in our database. Please check the details you've entered and try again.

Tried it 3 times now, any idea whats going wrong?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:17 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post

Sorry, we could not find your tickets in our database. Please check the details you've entered and try again.

I had that a few weeks ago. Worked in the end but can't remember how I sorted it. I think perhaps it didn't work when I used the app so had to use main site. Maybe try that?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post

Had the same a few months ago. Gave up and gave them to three blokes at work.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:50 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
It's less hassle and more cost-effective to ask for an e-ticket and sell it on here
Old 01-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Am I the only one on here that gives my tickets away to mates if I cant use them ?
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 01-03-2018, 07:34 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Am I the only one on here that gives my tickets away to mates if I cant use them ?
Nope I do the same. Only missed 5 games this year as well

Clinton Morrison
Old 01-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ha, I do most times to be fair
Old 01-03-2018, 07:55 PM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
only miss 1 maybe 2 a season never failed to give it to a mate never charged either
Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope. Thats the normal thing but cant give these away!
Old 23-08-2018, 11:52 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Just used this system (to list) for the first time for the Southampton match. I like the ease of it, and ostensibly it's going to Palace supporters.

I'd echo some of the other criticisms on this thread though. Assuming it's sold I get £23 (£27 less £4 fee). The buyer pays £42 (£38 face value of standard ticket plus £4 fee).

So where's this £19 per ticket going? Surely not all to Twickets?

The club is clearly benefiting financially, so as a seller, shouldn't I be getting some kind of additional incentive to prevent me doing it via the BBS (which is what I normally do) or similar?
Old 23-08-2018, 12:10 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Well that £19 isn’t going into a black hole...
Old 28-08-2018, 05:45 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
its going to cpfc good for them. They got organised and made it EASY to sell without mucking about with postage.
Palace get money and more bums on seats to buy their delicious hotd.....OK I have gone too far but you get my point....
Plenty of Sothampton tickets available, including pairs
Old 01-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollie
twickets?

Do twickets tickets disappear on day of game? there were loads this morning but now nothing showing?

or is it just they all got snapped up (which as there were a few is unlikely)
Old 03-09-2018, 11:00 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweight View Post
Do twickets tickets disappear on day of game? there were loads this morning but now nothing showing?

or is it just they all got snapped up (which as there were a few is unlikely)

They take them off sale at 10 am on the morning of a 3pm kick-off as they feel that any later won’t give them enough time to get the ticket ready at the box office and the season ticket cancelled etc.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:03 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Just used this system (to list) for the first time for the Southampton match. I like the ease of it, and ostensibly it's going to Palace supporters.

I'd echo some of the other criticisms on this thread though. Assuming it's sold I get £23 (£27 less £4 fee). The buyer pays £42 (£38 face value of standard ticket plus £4 fee).

So where's this £19 per ticket going? Surely not all to Twickets?

The club is clearly benefiting financially, so as a seller, shouldn't I be getting some kind of additional incentive to prevent me doing it via the BBS (which is what I normally do) or similar?

That is such a rip off. And it’s easier for the tickets to be sold to touts as you only need a Palace membership to buy one. Better off selling to a genuine fan on here or one of the Facebook groups for face value - £27.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:02 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
If you attempt to sell your ST for a game at a profit you are a tout in the clubs eyes, however if you sell the ticket via the club it's perfectly okay for them to profiteer

It is a bit smelly
Old 03-09-2018, 05:37 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
That is such a rip off. And it’s easier for the tickets to be sold to touts as you only need a Palace membership to buy one. Better off selling to a genuine fan on here or one of the Facebook groups for face value - £27.
Indeed. Moved it on through BBS in the end.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Isn’t parish involved in this scheme?

Lovely mark up, £19 mark up on a standard ticket.

Is that the going rate on all secondary ticketing website now?