Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-01-2018, 02:38 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
It's a wonder Parish hasn't introduced a waiting list to get on the waiting list charge .
The money is deducted when the person gets a ST. I don't see the problem.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
It's a wonder Parish hasn't introduced a waiting list to get on the waiting list charge .
Yeah because he is always ripping off the fans isn't he
Old 19-01-2018, 09:10 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
I just put my name down, no.152 for holmesdale lower. Got no chance, right?
Old 03-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Still no news on season tickets 18/19. Usually come out early Jan and pay by end of Feb for early bird discount. Wonder why the change this year, anyone know anything?
Old 03-02-2018, 09:50 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Still no news on season tickets 18/19. Usually come out early Jan and pay by end of Feb for early bird discount. Wonder why the change this year, anyone know anything?
It’s a bit odd to say the least, expect news after Newcastle..
Old 03-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Got to be a positive from a fans POV, not sure why anyone would be in a rush to pay for next seasons S/T!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 03-02-2018, 10:19 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I agree Dorking. Us fans have moaned in the past that Palace have fallen into the habit of selling the STs too early, often much earlier than other clubs.

We’ll have them whatever, but it always grates that I’m asked to pay in Feb for tickets that won’t be used till August.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Hoping its as long as possible, just paid out for a 3 week trip to Asia/Australia for a mates wedding and tyre went the other day! Bank balance is decidedly low at the moment.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:46 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Just a bit suspicious that they are collecting names for a waiting list, the announcement is late, so may be waiting until we are nearer safety and then announce a big rise justifying it by cost of new stadium, cost of quality players and demand for tickets which is proven by the lengthy waiting list. Just have a feeling tickets will go up significantly this year. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:55 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next season I am eligible for my senior citizen concession! I will be entering my 60th year of going to Selhurst!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:00 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Got to be a positive from a fans POV, not sure why anyone would be in a rush to pay for next seasons S/T!
Quite. Every year, people moan about having to pay well in advance of the season in order to get the best prices, now when it comes to pass that the ‘early bird’ price deadline may be later people moan again.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Not bothering next season. First time since 1994, apart from during a 3 year tour in Cyprus. Wanky corporate modern football to blame. Will just do some away games and buy the occasional ticket off the bbs for the odd home game. Feck doing 1000 mile return journeys each week. Fans dont matter anymore. Stick it up your arse.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
Next season I am eligible for my senior citizen concession! I will be entering my 60th year of going to Selhurst!
Congrats, just the 50 for me!
Old 03-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
Bloody hell - well done Sir

52 years for me and its taken its toll - I have a face like Peter Stringfellows arse
Old 03-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
A couple of seasons ago we had already sold 6000 season tickets by the beginning of Feb so it's odd it's so late this year
Old 03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
now when it comes to pass that the ‘early bird’ price deadline may be later people moan again.
Where has anyone moaned about that?
Old 03-02-2018, 03:04 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Where has anyone moaned about that?
I’d consider snidey veiled comments about being suspicious as why the announcement is “late” as moaning. Wouldn’t you?

Last edited by SA Eagle; 03-02-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:18 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
I’d consider snidey veiled comments about being suspicious as why the announcement is “late” as moaning. Wouldn’t you?
One bloke has said he's suspicious, has put his reasoning, and added that he hopes he's wrong.

No - that is not what moaning is.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:12 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Not bothering next season. First time since 1994, apart from during a 3 year tour in Cyprus. Wanky corporate modern football to blame. Will just do some away games and buy the occasional ticket off the bbs for the odd home game. Feck doing 1000 mile return journeys each week. Fans dont matter anymore. Stick it up your arse.
Don't blame you. I struggle to get the enthusiasm to travel ten miles.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:12 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Don't blame you. I struggle to get the enthusiasm to travel ten miles.

Just hate modern football and modern football ***** who build 2 class stadiums. They dont deserve nutter fans who get up at 4am to fly down for a match then have to spend all night on a shitty 'sleeper' train. 100 million for 8000 hugely expensive seats. Nah, feck off. Could have fixed the whole ground up for that easily. I wont pay a penny for entitled wankers in suits. Will buy tickets in the Arthur off the bbs and shine lasers in their eyes all match. Feck 'em.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.