Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Must be mate. Good excuse to drink beer all day though. Plus ive bought a wood polisher on ebay that i need to pick up from harpenden. Wont be doing it as much in the future if the bodge goes through. Getting too old for this shit.
Sorry to hear you've made a bodge of your wood polishing, isn't there some sort of online course you could do?

Old 04-02-2018, 02:11 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Sorry to hear you've made a bodge of your wood polishing, isn't there some sort of online course you could do?

No bodge at my end pal. Its just never been polished. Dogs preventing further varnish attempts.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:32 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
I just put my name down, no.152 for holmesdale lower. Got no chance, right?
b-b-b-bump
Old 06-02-2018, 01:58 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Definitely. It's the modern football effect isn't it. And this bodge won't help in the slightest. What's 100 million divided by 8000? £12,500 a seat. Thats just wrong surely. Especially when you look at the state of the Arthur and the Whitehorse. Makes me angry just thinking about it.
I am a little confused. What about the main stand redevelopment do you not like? The fact that it's costing more and some of it will be corporate?

I don't personally sit in the main stand but will certainly be considering a move to do so once there are more seats available. The main reason for not doing so this far is the fact that we couldn't get 7/8 together and the stand itself currently doesn't justify the cost.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:18 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Except for the Directors box I have been in our current main stand for friendlies and cup games and there is just not enough leg room. Ditto front half of the Arthur seats. Best view by far is the Upper H and I won't change my ST unless the new stand can offer something high and central enough. Will be interesting to see how we claw back credit card fees once ST prices announced. Just been stung a £10 admin fee by CityJet when they used to charge about £2.50 for CC fee but nothing for PayPal
Old 06-02-2018, 02:53 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
b-b-b-bump
Give it a few months and there could be plenty to choose from.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:03 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Scro, i'm not going to hog this thread mate. I've listed my reasons ad infinitum on the stand development thread. I'll still make the trip but i'll just buy tickets off friends and people on the BBS. I won't pay towards a 2 class bodge of a stadium.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They seem to be leaving this much later this season.

Last year we had until 28/02 for the first phase of pricing yet this year we have heard diddly squat, not that I am desperate to part with my cash this month mind!
Old 07-02-2018, 03:46 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagle96 View Post
They seem to be leaving this much later this season.

Last year we had until 28/02 for the first phase of pricing yet this year we have heard diddly squat, not that I am desperate to part with my cash this month mind!
I assume hold up in case work starts on Main Stand late 2018/early 2019?

I know they state will work around etc but maybe some seats are affected?
Old 07-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
When Liverpool did their Main Stand, the back 2 rows were affected (I think?). Surely that isn't the hold-up?
(not in any rush, just curious)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 07-02-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely it's because they don't need the cash desperately so there's no need for an early bird offer. We'll pay full price to renew or lose our season ticket seats by, say, 1st May. After all, we're always being told by the wisdom of the BBS how little the revenue from ticketing means compared to television rights.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:40 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
they should leave it till end of season anyway esp after another crap transfer window
Old 10-02-2018, 11:26 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
My concern is that as they’re releasing the tickets later, they’ll take away the early bird price and try to pretend that it isn’t just a clever way to increase the price. I hope I am wrong.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:32 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
My concern is that as they’re releasing the tickets later, they’ll take away the early bird price and try to pretend that it isn’t just a clever way to increase the price. I hope I am wrong.
My concern too.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:35 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Pity the club haven't clarified the reason for the change in the release date.

(Awaits the ' why should they' comments from the usual suspects)
Old 13-02-2018, 04:40 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
It may be down to fears over relegation and two price scenarios. Personally think they should be a bit more positive or is Dougie in charge of this as well as transfers?
Old 13-02-2018, 04:56 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suppose there is a waiting list for season tickets so maybe they are not in too much of a rush to sell them as early as usual?
Old 13-02-2018, 05:21 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
I suppose there is a waiting list for season tickets so maybe they are not in too much of a rush to sell them as early as usual?
That waiting list will disappear rapidly if we get relegated.
Old 13-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
There's going to be a lot of pissed off people if they do that!

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Old 13-02-2018, 05:29 PM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
It may be down to fears over relegation and two price scenarios. Personally think they should be a bit more positive or is Dougie in charge of this as well as transfers?
No they put Henno in charge of it but everytime he gets given the keyboard to type out the email/details to everyone he drops it/lets it through his fingers......

Last edited by RedStripe Eagle; 13-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.