Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-06-2018, 04:28 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
Carabao (League) Cup 2018/19

The draw for the first round takes place this Friday morning 15th.

A number of changes have been announced to the format of this League Cup & I notice that West Brom are entering at the 1st round stage. Week com. Monday 13th August. The final is on Sunday 24th Feb 2019.

However try as I might I can find no informaion on the dates for the rounds in between!

Palace enter at the 2nd round and this is normally two weeks after the 1st round but this Season that makes it Bank Holiday week.

My question is has anyone on the BBS got info. on the dates of these rounds?
Old 13-06-2018, 04:44 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Can't help you there but saw the first round draw is taking place in... Vietnam
Old 13-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RON GADD View Post
The draw for the first round takes place this Friday morning 15th.

A number of changes have been announced to the format of this League Cup & I notice that West Brom are entering at the 1st round stage. Week com. Monday 13th August. The final is on Sunday 24th Feb 2019.

However try as I might I can find no informaion on the dates for the rounds in between!

Palace enter at the 2nd round and this is normally two weeks after the 1st round but this Season that makes it Bank Holiday week.

My question is has anyone on the BBS got info. on the dates of these rounds?
I have been looking all week for these myself, and as yet they don't seem to be published anywhere.

Total guesswork, but I'd imagine Round 2 will be the Tuesday and Wednesday of 28th and 29th August as that is 2 weeks after Round 1, so there is just enough time to do the Round 2 draw and sell the tickets.

Plus the following midweek (4th/5th September) is international week
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2018, 10:29 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fixtures dates just published on FA.com, a handy pdf with all Cups and Euro dates on it.
Old 14-06-2018, 10:29 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
DE, you are right about Round 2 week.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Fixtures dates just published on FA.com, a handy pdf with all Cups and Euro dates on it.
Thanks Neil, brilliant list of dates

file:///C:/Users/north/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/fa-fixture-schedule-2018-19%20(1).pdf

(not sure if this link will work for everyone)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
This link should work, I think...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Collecting Palace tat

I see that the much awaited Tottenham away game (at their new stadium) is on the same weekend as the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

So a fair chance it would need to be rescheduled to midweek (if either team are still in the Cup)

Old 17-06-2018, 03:38 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Neil - thanks very very much for that and I managed to sort out the Link!

I conpose a comprehensive list of all Palace Fixtures showing all the other dates incl. Int Breaks, FA Cup Rounds, Caraboa Rd dates for myself and the other travelling West Country Eagles that I am in touch with.

This helps with our Season long planning for games.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I guess our game will be on 29 August given that we are playing on the Sunday at Watford. I also see that there is no seeding for the 2nd round this year.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Yeah, I'd imagine Wed 29th - we'd be pretty silly to agree to play anyone on the Tuesday even if we make 6 or 7 team changes from the usual 1st choices.

No seeding.

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 05-08-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:34 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Yeah, I'd imagine Wed 29th - we'd be pretty silly to agree to play anyone on the Tuesday even if we make 6 or 7 team changes from the usual 1st choices.

No seeing, so it literally could be anyone still in, bar of course the 7 teams in Europe.
Only southern teams in round 2 though isn't it?
Old 05-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Only southern teams in round 2 though isn't it?
EDIT - Yes, you're right, we can only play a 'Southern' team

In another rule change, clubs have voted to remove the seeding arrangements from the first two rounds of the Carabao Cup, although they will remain regionalised in north and south sections.

No extra time in the EFL Cup this season - 90 mins, then straight to pens

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 05-08-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:39 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
This season, round 2 has no seeding and no regionalisation. So it could be the game at Accrington Stanley I've been waiting for!

I'll find the link.
I'd take that
Old 05-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Nope, see edit above, you were right it is regional. It'll have to be Newport County's latest ground or something.

Old 07-08-2018, 12:33 PM

Frimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brighton obviously !
Old 07-08-2018, 08:39 PM

Mallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMallard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Link below suggests only the first round is regionalised. EFL site says similar although not explicit.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:36 PM

andrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Anyone seen any info on the draw for the second round? Can’t find anything
Old 12-08-2018, 01:38 PM

andrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
All the first round games are Tuesday apart from Sunderland - Sheffield Wednesday which is Thursday. Not sure if it’s after the Tuesday game on sky, Thursday game or Friday morning ’live’ from another exotic part of the world
Old 13-08-2018, 05:06 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
A bit of searching suggests it is just before the Sunderland game on Thursday.