Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton at home please as I didn't get to go any Brighton game last season and this will be my best chance, impossible to get tickets for either game if you don't have an ST. (Or a bloody lot of Parish points)
Old 15-08-2018, 05:59 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ball numbers will be made available on Wednesday 15 August.

When ball numbers come?
Old 15-08-2018, 06:12 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ball Number come Weds nightime.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ball numbers come.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 15-08-2018, 07:05 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
FFS are Charlton out already? I wasn't aware this had even started yet
Old 15-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
FFS are Charlton out already? I wasn't aware this had even started yet
MK Dons beat them 3-0 last night.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 15-08-2018, 09:26 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Can't help you there but saw the first round draw is taking place in... Vietnam
The average age of the player is 19. Nnnnnnnnineteen.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-08-2018, 06:18 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Draw for third round is tonight 7pm, sky sports football, "EFL Matters" show.

Carabao Cup draw ball numbers

1 AFC Bournemouth

2 Arsenal

3 Blackburn

4 Blackpool

5 Brentford

6 Burnley

7 Burton

8 Chelsea

9 Crystal Palace

10 Derby

11 Everton

12 Fulham

13 Leicester

14 Liverpool

15 Macclesfield

16 Manchester City

17 Manchester United

18 Middlesbrough

19 Millwall

20 Norwich

21 Nottingham Forest

22 Oxford

23 Preston

24 QPR

25 Southampton

26 Stoke

27 Tottenham

28 Watford

29 West Brom

30 West Ham

31 Wolves

32 Wycombe
Old 30-08-2018, 06:52 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Will be a boring away premier league side
Old 30-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bound to be Watford again.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
Macclesfield away pretty, pretty please
Old 30-08-2018, 07:42 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like Burton home.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:45 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
Macclesfield away pretty, pretty please
Old 30-08-2018, 07:45 PM

wawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got Southampton written all over it
Old 30-08-2018, 07:52 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Anyone apart from Premier league teams, boro or Blackburn away please.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:53 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Millwall away would be a treat
Old 30-08-2018, 08:04 PM

Lescott and Seaman doing the draw.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:08 PM

wawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lame
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Brom away .

west brom away