Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Can’t grumble really, when we got to semi final, think we had 5 home draws in a row! Final not semi sorry
Away to Tottenham in the 5th round.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can’t grumble really, when we got to semi final, think we had 5 home draws in a row! Final not semi sorry
We've had the third most away draws of all clubs since 2000. That's just the FA Cup, we don't get much better luck in this.

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What dates are these round of fixtures being played??
week starting 24th Sept

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Liverpool vs Chelsea. Great news, big team out already.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
We've had the third most away draws of all clubs since 2000. That's just the FA Cup, we don't get much better luck in this.
All clubs?! Jesus.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:25 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Assume you are talking about 1990, last time in final we had Spurs away then Reading away.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
All clubs?! Jesus.
Yep. It's not just that we get drawn away, it's always to a team better or as good as us once you factor in the home advantage and need to rest key players.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:28 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Can Dwight Gayle play in this game ? If so I think we all know the outcome .
Old 30-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fancy that, I do!

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 30-08-2018, 08:35 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wolves v Leicester

Tottenham v Watford

Everton v Southampton

Liverpool v Chelsea

These are all good, 4 PL teams out.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:43 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
Wish we had arsenal luck in domestic cups over last 6 7 years not just at home but lesser opposition hit a non league team in 5 th round of fa cup in next round quarter finals at home to enougher non league team beat that
Old 30-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
What dates are these round of fixtures being played??
Wb 24th Sept
Old 30-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Cookies make life better

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
great one for me - my nearest league club. Definitely winnable.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:34 PM

Worzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep did Swansea so WBA no problem - just a little run up the M5.

Just off Motorway Junc + Car Parking close as well.

@Spect it will be TUESDAY 25th Sept. They didn't move us to Weds for the Swansea match even though we had pkayed on the previous Sunday.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Can Dwight Gayle play in this game ? If so I think we all know the outcome .
What like every time he's played us so far? He was awful. To be fair it might have been just once...
Old 30-08-2018, 10:29 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
May play a strong team as next league game not until following Monday.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:31 PM

Already shown on West Brom website as Tuesday 7-45pm
Old 30-08-2018, 10:49 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Just need stoke away in the next round now.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It’s about as bland a draw you could choose.
Old 30-08-2018, 11:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Not being very lucky with this 'regional' thing.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.