Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Otleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOtleyeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Rail strike Saturday.....
Old 12-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otleyeagle View Post

Thread on that To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPenshaw Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otleyeagle View Post

TransPennine Express still running

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 12-09-2018, 11:47 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Yup,the blizzard was certainly memorable..especially in the front row!...looking forward to it this time without the extra added 'frozen solid' element
Still not quite sure how I made it to the M1 that evening after taking a wrong turn out of Huddersfield and finding myself up in the hills in that blizzard.......
Old 12-09-2018, 12:03 PM

jmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Yup,the blizzard was certainly memorable..especially in the front row!...looking forward to it this time without the extra added 'frozen solid' element

I don’t think I’ve ever been so cold, but that just made the three points even sweeter!
Old 12-09-2018, 03:41 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
I don’t think I’ve ever been so cold, but that just made the three points even sweeter!
I seem to remember being told the wind-chill factor made it feel like minus 13. Shot up to feeling like plus 10 when Andros had his legs taken away in the penalty box down the other end.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:20 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The weather map suggests 17 degrees and sunny on Saturday. Looks like I'm driving so coffee and no beer for me. Re the weather, the worst I experienced was the away match at Lincoln in 76-77 when the pitch froze and the match was called off just after 60 minutes with Palace winning.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:56 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
The weather map suggests 17 degrees and sunny on Saturday. Looks like I'm driving so coffee and no beer for me. Re the weather, the worst I experienced was the away match at Lincoln in 76-77 when the pitch froze and the match was called off just after 60 minutes with Palace winning.
l was there. Ricky Heppolete's (sp?) only goal for us? The rearranged game was, to say the least, lively on the terraces.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:00 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I didn't go to the night return although I heard about it but the first was bad enough. The local press had said two specials of Cockneys were coming to smash the twin up. It was touch and go whether the match would be called off the day before or in the morning and there were far fewer than normal on the train.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:56 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
I think Middlesbrough away just after the League Cup semi was slightly colder but this one was pretty rough.I sat in the train station for over an hour I think after the game and hadn't recovered.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:14 AM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's parking like up there peeps?
Old 13-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Probationary User

Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Besty93 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
what are the turnstiles like? my ticket has been circled on all three child adult and senior for some odd reason.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
What's parking like up there peeps?
Plenty of car parks on Gasworks Street - then a five minute walk to the ground. Pretty easy.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Probationary User

6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning6703728901 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
posted this last season and at least one person found it useful

Park in Fartown / Birkby area for free. The road next to Slubbers Arms Willow Lane (google maps) and surrounding area. I park there every game. Magic Rock at the top end (expensive craft) Slubbers at the bottom end (good old fashioned real ale pub but gets busy as its only small, middle age real ale types, no bother) Walk down under railway arches. Modern chain pub stop Yorkshire Rose half way to the ground. 10 mins walk back plus you can get on Bradford road and away pretty quick.
Cheers
Old 14-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Probationary User

SE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSE6 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
If anyone still needs a lift to this I am leaving from Kings Cross at about 9.30 and have one space in the car up for grabs.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:15 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is row A the front or back of the blocks?
Old 14-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Front
Old 14-09-2018, 01:31 PM

Vicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVicmo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penshaw Eagle View Post
TransPennine Express still running
Hateful train, remember taking about 15 hours to get from Manchester to Sheffield for Hillsborough. Almost missed the kick off.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:40 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Is this sold out?
Old 14-09-2018, 01:49 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Is this sold out?
There were 300-400 tickets left at the last week. Box Office weren't expecting to sell out.