Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-07-2018, 06:44 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
I think P6 sold yesterday...I had the option of 1 in P6 but they couldn't do 2 together so got P7

I went online a couple of times on the first day and they only had P7 on sale both times. Don’t forget they hold a big chunk of seats back for players’ relatives etc which usually then get released to fans if not taken up.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
From past experience there appears to be no logic to the way Palace sell away blocks. There are probably still seats available in all of them.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
I went online a couple of times on the first day and they only had P7 on sale both times. Don’t forget they hold a big chunk of seats back for players’ relatives etc which usually then get released to fans if not taken up.
Fair enough, so did I - was offered 2 in block 6 low down, declined and by lunchtime *****il 6ish) whenever I checked I could get 1 on its own block 6 or if going for 2, it was only Block 7.

If your experience was different I'm not going to argue, but block 6 was on sale in whole or in part yesterday.

Main thing is I'm in the ground - disappointing thing is those with most points don't get the option of best seats, but it is what it is and I doubt it will change unless I get an away ST - but none of my other mates go to all the aways like I do so its kind of pointless unless I want to sit on my own each game
Old 18-07-2018, 07:43 PM

Merv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMerv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
P6 sold out yesterday.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:58 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Disabled tickets are very reasonable at £15 which is only beaten in price by Chelsea and their free tickets for the disabled away fans.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
P5 and P7 were available about an hour and a half ago online.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 18-07-2018, 09:57 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I rang up earlier this afternoon and was offered any row between AA and ZZ in block 5 (that's the back half of the seats). Seems there are plenty left.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:14 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Just got two in block 5 row P online. Hope everyone gets sorted.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:30 AM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Can anyone tell me any info on the boat trip to Fulham pls? I checked the Thames clippers times and they don’t appear to run on a Saturday. So have people privately hired one then? Thx
Old 19-07-2018, 09:10 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Can anyone tell me any info on the boat trip to Fulham pls? I checked the Thames clippers times and they don’t appear to run on a Saturday. So have people privately hired one then? Thx
They do. just no one goes past Westminister (rounders down too Dome) Usually only private hire will go further up.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:39 AM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Block 7 only on sale at the moment which is right in the corner. Might leave it a day or two.
They always do this. The fans with the most points are normally allocated the worst seats. Either they sell from the front to back or from the corner inwards. Its a bummer when your stuck in the corner right down the front.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:45 AM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Heard we have two boats booked. And both sold out.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:45 AM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
picked 3 up in P5 - I never really care where I sit/stand away - surely over a law of averages in a season you will good good and bad views??
Old 19-07-2018, 11:46 AM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
They always do this. The fans with the most points are normally allocated the worst seats. Either they sell from the front to back or from the corner inwards. Its a bummer when your stuck in the corner right down the front.
I’m not sure that allocated seating is adhered to at Fulham because a load of Palace fans in the neutral bit just walked through to the away end and everyone just squeezed up.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:10 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Sold out now? I just went to buy tickets after it inexplicably didn't let me log in on my phone an hour ago and there doesn't appear to be the option to buy now
Old 19-07-2018, 12:11 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Now it's letting me. WTF? Our website is more temperamental than a 50 year old Alfa Romeo.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:12 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
I bought 2 in p5 row AA less than an hour ago. If it's going front to back i imagine there would be some left

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 19-07-2018, 01:15 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Just left box office, selling fast, slim chances of a ticket TOMORROW, their words not mine

Efa

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 19-07-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Got our three!
Old 19-07-2018, 02:29 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone got a screenshot of the ticket select screen? my brother is being a bit quarter-witted about this