Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-07-2018, 08:08 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fulham Away tickets in 'neutral zone'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
This is how I got tickets signed up for FFC membership and then two tickets in neutral zone in Putney end. There aren’t that many left so assume most of these will be palace in this end judging by the fact they still have tickets left in the Hammersmith end and the old stand next to the cottage. Would have though ffc fans would buy them before buying in neutral zone at Putney end. This was a cheaper way of getting tickets than via any of the ticket stub sites
Old 23-07-2018, 12:23 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone still got availability/allocation on their Fulham membership? would be delighted to get anywhere in the Putney End...

even if you don't have allocation left, can you please update on numbers of tickets left in the Putney End (and maybe explain the mystery of P4/P5)?
Old 23-07-2018, 01:43 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
anyone still got availability/allocation on their Fulham membership? would be delighted to get anywhere in the Putney End...

even if you don't have allocation left, can you please update on numbers of tickets left in the Putney End (and maybe explain the mystery of P4/P5)?
I tried to get my mate another 2 this morning and it said I can only get 2 per membership so if memberships were passed round on here before as someone else on the thread suggested, you cant do that now. So its £40 per membership then £50 per ticket...not cheap, but its first game of the season and my son has not been to Fulham before so ticks a ground off for him and I haven't been there for about 30 years. STill cheaper than trying to pick tickets up on stub exchange sites - 2 tickets behind the goal (non-end specific) about £200.

In terms of seats left, I just looked :-

P2 about 40 in the back 4 rows and about 50 in the front 6 rows
P1 about 100 in the back 8 rows and maybe 150 in the front few rows by the corner flag, neither block have any in the 'mid-rows'

I would say there are a few hundred seats dotted around the old side stand (not Riverside) and same in the Hammersmith (home) end, largely front rows in and corners
Old 23-07-2018, 01:46 PM
more senior than you

Also - sorry dont know about P4/5. I had assumed Palace had the rest of it ? Unless the release the 'neutral zone' in blocks starting with P1 and P2...Im just happy to get tickets as I had no chance of getting them on just my season ticket points from the Palace allocation
Old 23-07-2018, 01:57 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
I tried to get my mate another 2 this morning and it said I can only get 2 per membership so if memberships were passed round on here before as someone else on the thread suggested, you cant do that now. So its £40 per membership then £50 per ticket...not cheap, but its first game of the season and my son has not been to Fulham before so ticks a ground off for him and I haven't been there for about 30 years. STill cheaper than trying to pick tickets up on stub exchange sites - 2 tickets behind the goal (non-end specific) about £200.

In terms of seats left, I just looked :-

P2 about 40 in the back 4 rows and about 50 in the front 6 rows
P1 about 100 in the back 8 rows and maybe 150 in the front few rows by the corner flag, neither block have any in the 'mid-rows'

I would say there are a few hundred seats dotted around the old side stand (not Riverside) and same in the Hammersmith (home) end, largely front rows in and corners
£40 membership but then it only charged me 45 quid for my seat in p2??
Old 23-07-2018, 02:02 PM
more senior than you

Yeah i think I stupidly missed the fact that you can select a members seat for £45 for your first ticket
Old 23-07-2018, 02:21 PM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Apologies for being too lazy to go through the whole thread but quick question as I know this has sold out:

How easy will it be for us to get tickets in their neutral end? Assume cost of a membership plus £50 ticket? Are these available yet?
Old 23-07-2018, 02:32 PM
more senior than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
Apologies for being too lazy to go through the whole thread but quick question as I know this has sold out:

How easy will it be for us to get tickets in their neutral end? Assume cost of a membership plus £50 ticket? Are these available yet?
Yes and not many left, see my post on previous page of this thread
Old 23-07-2018, 02:39 PM
more senior than you

Fulham Away tickets in 'neutral zone'

Thought I'd post this as separate thread title.

You can get 2 tickets per Fulham season membership (£40) by logging onto To view the link you have to Register or Login

At time of last looking (about an hour ago) there were approx.

200 tickets left in the neutral blocks P2 & P1. On the basis that there are still tickets left in the home areas, I assume that most of neutral blocks have been sold to Palace. bit pricey but still cheaper than ticket trading/stub sites that want about £200 per pair
Old 23-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has it actually been clarified if P3/4 (we have P5, 6 & 7) were sold as Fulham Season tickets, sold out to Fulham members or are yet to go on sale?

Anyone bought one in those blocks or know a Fulham fan who has?

Cos if not, they may still well go on sale as neutral tickets (they won't give them them to us officially if they can sell at £45/£50 a go).
Old 23-07-2018, 03:01 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Has it actually been clarified if P3/4 (we have P5, 6 & 7) were sold as Fulham Season tickets, sold out to Fulham members or are yet to go on sale?

Anyone bought one in those blocks or know a Fulham fan who has?

Cos if not, they may still well go on sale as neutral tickets (they won't give them them to us officially if they can sell at £45/£50 a go).
I could be wrong, but my understanding is that P3 and P4 have yet to go on sale. The fact that CPFC have a waiting list leads me to think we might try to get P4 at least, and maybe P3 will stay neutral? No-one knows what Fulham's ticketing policy will be for this game! It is possible that they won't be able to shift these tickets in these neutral blocks and so might give another block to Palace, even if they only get £30 a pop for that block as a consequence.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 23-07-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 03:05 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
P3 and P4 have yet to go on sale?
Old 23-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I could be wrong, but my understanding is that P3 and P4 have yet to go on sale. The fact that CPFC have a waiting list leads me to think we might try to get P4 at least, and maybe P3 will stay neutral? No-one knows what Fulham's ticketing policy will be for this game! It is possible that they won't be able to shift these tickets in these neutral blocks and so might give another block to Palace, even if they only get £30 a pop for that block as a consequence.
Reckon they'll just on general sale (no membership required) if so.

As you say, who knows, purely guessing.
Old 23-07-2018, 03:16 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Could someone who has bought a Fulham membership ring Fulham up and ask them about blocks P3 and P4?
Old 23-07-2018, 03:32 PM
more senior than you

Quote:
P3 and P4 have yet to go on sale?
Are you telling me or asking me GF - I have no idea, I'm just glad I got 2 x tickets in P2
Old 23-07-2018, 03:53 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
Thought I'd post this as separate thread title.

You can get 2 tickets per Fulham season membership (£40) by logging onto To view the link you have to Register or Login

At time of last looking (about an hour ago) there were approx.

200 tickets left in the neutral blocks P2 & P1. On the basis that there are still tickets left in the home areas, I assume that most of neutral blocks have been sold to Palace. bit pricey but still cheaper than ticket trading/stub sites that want about £200 per pair
Thanks for that Orpington. Holding out for someone to come through with an Away spare, but will soon go for the Neutral bit. Would you let us know if you happen to see the tickets get very low and/or indeed if there are stacks left (maybe when P3 and P4 get loaded)...?
Old 23-07-2018, 04:01 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Very strange set up neutral area what happens when fulham score and there's millwall cardiff Leeds Chelsea fans ect next to them jumping up and down . Or do away fans just wander in to away fans bit and stand there don't know any other club that does this outside non league football .
Old 23-07-2018, 04:18 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Very strange set up neutral area what happens when fulham score and there's millwall cardiff Leeds Chelsea fans ect next to them jumping up and down . Or do away fans just wander in to away fans bit and stand there don't know any other club that does this outside non league football .
I'd say it was 80% Palace last time we were there. Probably the same for most clubs, and anyone in there aside from away fans will just be there to catch some live EPL so not exactly there for a fight.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
and anyone in there aside from away fans will just be there to catch some live EPL so not exactly there for a fight.
Ok thanks, where do we go for the fight then?
Old 23-07-2018, 05:31 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Ok thanks, where do we go for the fight then?
Victoria when the weed come back from Watford