Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-07-2018, 01:41 PM

alfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Will the HF now be in the neutral zone?
Yep, heard on the grapevine their planning a demonstration to bring back the officials in black so they can support the ref every week.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:02 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Membership gets you two ticket, so £65 each. Lot of money but I can see a lot doing it.
Use the membership to buy tickets for Man Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea games and sell them on stubhub and in the long run you'll be in profit
Old 29-07-2018, 08:10 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
P3/P4 on sale yet?
Old 29-07-2018, 08:12 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Will the HF now be in the neutral zone?
This is a question I have asked several times on the applicable thread. But whilst away season tickets have been pulled and are off-sale, no-one can confirm that the HF won't continue to have priority at away games. It's very interesting.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:14 PM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Update - just bought a membership and two tickets in the neutral zone for the game. I think it was £115 for adult and child. Can’t wait
Old 30-07-2018, 12:44 PM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
P3/P4 on sale yet?
I picked up 2 in P3. Don't think they've started selling P4 yet but I'm hoping P3 will be mostly Palace anyway.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:05 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
I picked up 2 in P3. Don't think they've started selling P4 yet but I'm hoping P3 will be mostly Palace anyway.
Did you get P3 by ordering on the phone? It seems only P1 and P2 are available online
Old 30-07-2018, 03:48 PM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My friend has a Fulham login (but no membership), he has 2 loyalty points as he bought tickets in 2016/17 but it won't let him buy any palace tickets online as it says he doesn't qualify. Surely he qualifies?
Old 30-07-2018, 04:00 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Jr View Post
My friend has a Fulham login (but no membership), he has 2 loyalty points as he bought tickets in 2016/17 but it won't let him buy any palace tickets online as it says he doesn't qualify. Surely he qualifies?
This has happened to me. When I bought my ticket (with the prior purchase history) it was allowing me to select additional tickets in P1 &2. When I logged back in the next day intending to buy those tickets it now comes up with the 'you don't have enough privileges to qualify' headline and now won't let me get into the ticket selection and purchasing pages.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:05 PM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
This has happened to me. When I bought my ticket (with the prior purchase history) it was allowing me to select additional tickets in P1 &2. When I logged back in the next day intending to buy those tickets it now comes up with the 'you don't have enough privileges to qualify' headline and now won't let me get into the ticket selection and purchasing pages.
So have we missed the boat on this then? annoying
Old 30-07-2018, 04:13 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I picked up one for myself but annoyed I couldn't access anymore the very next day. Saying that P1 and 2 as I posted on this thread earlier were getting quite low so If just a few Palace were snapping them up I can believe they're gone (at least in P1&2). The strange thing is the 'not enough privileges' banner? Surely if they are sold out then should say sold out?
Reading through previous club forums (albeit Championship) it does seem that P3 and 4 were routinely and openly sold to away/mixed fans without the secrecy that seems to happening with this one.
Old 30-07-2018, 05:09 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFC are probably reading this thread. If so, hopefully they'll see it as a ready supply of £50 notes coming their way...
Old 30-07-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
No you just need to ring up and do it.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
the boat was very popular, might have missed the cruise if not booked on it already
Old 31-07-2018, 04:00 PM

Fulham website working again. Tickets in P1 P2 P3
Old 31-07-2018, 04:04 PM

Fulham have now seem to have sorted out the 'You do not have privileges to access' issue on their site and tickets are available as previously down to 'previous purchases' level again.

P1 to 3 showing available and this is what's left (no hint of what's happening with P4 online yet).

Last edited by LN1; 31-07-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:07 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Use the membership to buy tickets for Man Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea games and sell them on stubhub and in the long run you'll be in profit

This.

Might be illegal though?
Old 31-07-2018, 05:14 PM

How far can the Purchase History go back?

Trying to buy with our account that has a 15/16 season match purchase on it (2 loyalty points), but "computer says no". ******* computer!
Old 31-07-2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
How far can the Purchase History go back?

Trying to buy with our account that has a 15/16 season match purchase on it (2 loyalty points), but "computer says no". ******* computer!
I bought a ticket for the neutral zone for the pre-season friendly we had with them a few seasons back. That purchase isn't actually shown as history in my account but the computer did say yes. I am only showing points for this seasons purchase on my account at present.

Last edited by LN1; 31-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 05:27 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
Victoria when the weed come back from Watford
Clapham Juction i heard.