Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-07-2018, 08:03 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watford Away Sunday 26th August 1:30pm Live on Sky Sports - sold out

Tickets on sale to Away Season Ticket Holders from 10AM today
Old 27-07-2018, 12:31 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And by 11.00am vast areas of our allocated seating are already marked as unavailable to away season ticket holders. Why?
Old 27-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I was pretty happy with the choice to be honest. There are only two blocks of seats in the away end at Watford, and they made the better of the two blocks available (compared to the Fulham sale, where the most 'central' block was not released for sale)

You could choose front row, back row, aisle seats, whatever. The ones about halfway back were greyed out, but I would presume they are for players families.

Still hundreds of seats to choose from and four days to do it.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-07-2018, 01:32 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I was pretty happy with the choice to be honest. There are only two blocks of seats in the away end at Watford, and they made the better of the two blocks available (compared to the Fulham sale, where the most 'central' block was not released for sale)

You could choose front row, back row, aisle seats, whatever. The ones about halfway back were greyed out, but I would presume they are for players families.

I agree there is still a huge choice and I'm not saying I'm unhappy - just a bit surprised that when I went in search of the same seat I had last year (aisle in Row P) it was already unavailable as were many of the areas nearby.
Old 27-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I know what you mean - it can be the way depending on what the box office 'take out'.

Arsenal away last season - with the ability to choose exact seats I was quite looking forward to picking seats in the front row right above the corner 'access' (in other words a front row view, but half the way back). Unfortunately the box office had greyed out those seats and reserved them for the HF. Hey ho.

It is what it is really, and being able to choose exact seats (even if every last seat isn't always available) is still a massive progress leap compared to all the other phases, where tickets are allocated for you and it's take it or (gamble and) leave it for a better row to come up.

Watford away always sells out really quickly and loads would take any seat they can get just to get into the away bit so can't grumble really.

Last season the home blocks to the left of the away bit went on general sale, no Watford membership or purchase history required, and I wouldn't be too surprised if those tickets reached general sale again on 3rd August (for those who can't get a ticket in the away end)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-07-2018, 02:19 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For some reason my account wouldn't let me select a seat - saying I'd reached my allocation. Just phoned Box Office and , helpfully , they allowed me a choice from
the 'greyed' area .
Old 27-07-2018, 02:30 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

Wags family's were were you walked in to ground last season close to the devide. Think they try and give them somewhere all together so they don't have to stand up for 90 min looking at the seats they get round the country they pick a area that they will be able to sit. maybe players complained there family's didn't expect to have to stand got to remember then prob not palace fans there bf husband son dad ect just happens to play for them at this time so they just want to go and watch him play. Funny enough wAtford fulham would be a hard place to find them good spot if they want to sit.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:29 PM

Keith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No news what points are needed or when they go on sale.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:33 PM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
No news what points are needed or when they go on sale.
1st phase tomorrow. Drill into the ticket info on the website and it's all there.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:35 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
On the website:

Selling Order
  1. Criteria Points Required On Sale Date On Sale Time Number of Tickets
  2. Away Season Ticket Holders No Points Required Friday 27th July 2018 10.00am One
  3. 2018/2019 Season Ticket or Paid Membership 5000+ Points Tuesday 31st July 2018 10.00am One
  4. 2018/2019 Season Ticket or Paid Membership 4750+ Points Wednesday 1st August 2018 10.00am One
  5. 2018/2019 Season Ticket or Paid Membership 4500+ Points Thursday 2nd August 2018 10.00am One
  6. 2018/2019 Season Ticket or Paid Membership 4250+ Points Friday 3rd August 2018 10.00am One
  7. 2018/2019 Season Ticket or Paid Membership 4000+ Points Monday 6th August 2018 10.00am One
  8. 2018/2019 Season Ticket No Points Required Tuesday 7th August 2018 10.00am One
  9. 2018/2019 Paid Membership No Points Required Wednesday 8th August 2018 10.00am One

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!

Last edited by Norwich_Eagle; 30-07-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:36 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Match Prices
  1. Adult (22-64) Seniors (65+) Student Junior (Under 18)
  2. Vicarage Road Stand £30.00 £22.00 £18.00 £5.00
  3. Restricted Views £27.00 £19.00 £15.00 £5.00
  4. Disabled Supporters* £30.00 £22.00 £18.00 £5.00

Old 30-07-2018, 12:37 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
1st phase tomorrow. Drill into the ticket info on the website and it's all there.
Nothing in the news section, nothing on the tickets page and when i click More Info on the Watford tickets section it just comes back greyed out.

If someone could post if there is some actual information somewhere then that would be helpful.

EDIT: seen someone just has.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:16 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am I the only one who thinks points increases for tickets have been huge in recent years. Two years ago I used to be able to get tickets for away games with 1000-1500 points. Now I'm basically Parish pointed out
Old 30-07-2018, 02:03 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks points increases for tickets have been huge in recent years. Two years ago I used to be able to get tickets for away games with 1000-1500 points. Now I'm basically Parish pointed out
You need to remember that every year, season ticket holders get another 500 points. The club is still going back to the 2012/13 season for the collection of points, rightly in my view as that means they are continuing to reward people who bought a season ticket in the Championship.

It would be good to know from the club roughly how many people there are in each loyalty point band. Does anyone have that information?
Old 30-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
You need to remember that every year, season ticket holders get another 500 points. The club is still going back to the 2012/13 season for the collection of points, rightly in my view as that means they are continuing to reward people who bought a season ticket in the Championship.

It would be good to know from the club roughly how many people there are in each loyalty point band. Does anyone have that information?
Personally I think they need to drop older points, possibly keeping those from the Championship season, but dropping points from the two or three seasons after that. It's very difficult for newer fans to catch up now.

In the group I see games with, there are some who now go to very few away games, but have over 5000 points, so can cherry pick the big games. At the other end of the scale, my daughter got her first season ticket last season. She went to 13 of our away league games last season, but can only get tickets for the bigger games if others with more points don't go. It would be virtually impossible for her to catch up now.
Old 30-07-2018, 02:49 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For anyone going to Watford on 26 August please note that London Euston station is totally closed that day!
Old 30-07-2018, 03:02 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
You're right, and I agree those with longest loyalty should be rewarded, but two years ago you could get a Watford away ticket with 1000 points, whereas this year you have to have 4000.

Inflation of 3000 points in two years has basically meant I can't keep up.
Old 30-07-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
For anyone going to Watford on 26 August please note that London Euston station is totally closed that day!
Ah fraggle rock!!!

Old 30-07-2018, 03:06 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
We'll probably do well to sell out for this especially if the club doesn't buy any new players and the season starts badly. A boring ground, been there many times, early season, bank holiday weekend, 1.30 kick off, on telly and no trains from Euston. I'm sure we will sell out but it will take many group stages to get there.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:27 PM

Any opportunity to walk down Vicarage Road shouting did you cry at Wembley will grab my attention