Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 784 View Post
Looks the same as mine
Thanks for looking DJ, that's cool.
Old 26-08-2018, 02:03 PM
B@nned by M0derators

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Essex Arms have Bombardier and London Pride. Quiet, Sunday lunch brigade 10 min from tube.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Didn't bother looking at the selling order for Fulham, but find it interesting that season ticket holders below 4K rank above members below 4K. I could have 3999, and be behind someone on 500 points for their first season ticket.

Needs thinking about by the club, or it could render paid memberships as useless!
That waiting list was dealt with in no order at all. I had 4,250 points, high on the waiting list and when people below me posted on BBS that they had just got there's, I queried this at box office. They were not bothered at all but was told I would be in next release. The next release came and went. Nothing. I rang a number of times but they simply made no attempt to sort it.

I wont be using the waiting list again. I was appalled, was going to complain etc, then though....I'd get same reaction. Didn't bother. Now wont bother. Paying loyal customers are 'two a penny now'