Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-08-2018, 11:22 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Man Utd Away Saturday 24th November 3pm

Little bit away still but now we know it can't be moved for TV, anyone know roughly when these will go on sale? Also, anyone seen any good deals rail wise although I think I'll probably stay over as I can imagine the rail costs will be steep.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:19 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trains are now on sale for this one.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Posting this early so it stays near the top, but remember than Man Utd do not allow ANY bags into the ground, so if you bring one, you have to queue up at a 'left luggage' facility in a nearby car park. Best to just put your stuff into coat pockets and not bring bags at all.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-09-2018, 02:37 PM

Vanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVanessa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Little bit away still but now we know it can't be moved for TV, anyone know roughly when these will go on sale? Also, anyone seen any good deals rail wise although I think I'll probably stay over as I can imagine the rail costs will be steep.
But what about their Champions League fixtures - can it possibly be changed to Sunday if they play away on the previous Wednesday??
Old 05-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Posting this early so it stays near the top, but remember than Man Utd do not allow ANY bags into the ground, so if you bring one, you have to queue up at a 'left luggage' facility in a nearby car park. Best to just put your stuff into coat pockets and not bring bags at all.
Well, technically, they allow their own club shop-branded see-through plastic bags into the ground, full of all the stuff bought in their club shop, but apart from that.

Yes, it was a pain last year queuing up before and after at the left luggage place.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:41 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
But what about their Champions League fixtures - can it possibly be changed to Sunday if they play away on the previous Wednesday??
Always worth using Google to see what’s occurring.

They’re at home to Young Boys the following Tuesday with no fixture currently scheduled for the mid-week before.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:57 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
The TV fixtures have been confirmed and it hasn't moved. There is no way that the fixture would be moved from a Saturday to a Sunday because of the YB match in the Champions League on the Tuesday.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 11-09-2018, 10:27 AM

roystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandroystas is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Looks like they've released advance tickets for the weekend either side of this, and at inconvenient times on the 24th, but no cheap tickets to get back after the game. Ridiculous prices!
Old 11-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by roystas View Post
Looks like they've released advance tickets for the weekend either side of this, and at inconvenient times on the 24th, but no cheap tickets to get back after the game. Ridiculous prices!
Did the same for the Everton game as well

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 11-09-2018, 07:41 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Like semtex?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:58 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Ordered train tickets today, some cheaper deals at the moment that won’t last that long being a Saturday 3pm
Old 23-09-2018, 11:27 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
When can we expect these gits to go on sale?
Old 26-09-2018, 05:30 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Well the game isn't until the 24th November, so I wouldn't expect until week commencing the 29th October

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 26-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
When can we expect these gits to go on sale?
Pogba and Luke Shaw ?
Old 04-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Head up to anyone going by train. I didn't realise this but the train from Manchester Piccadilly to Old Trafford has been suspended apparently.

Line in this piece mentions it has been suspended since December last year.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Northern rail have confirmed this

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere

Last edited by Woosie; 04-10-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet7Ps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tram it is, then.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:11 PM

BALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Man Utd & Chelsea tickets on sale to away season ticket holders from 10am tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:36 PM

I wonder if we’ll take the full allocation. I wonder if tickets will sell quickly for this one or given the historical hammering normally served at our door, fans will be swayed from it. Always a good weekend away.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
They'll have a new manager by then who will actually have them playing. They don't always fly off the shelf if memory serves?
Old 05-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I wonder if we’ll take the full allocation. I wonder if tickets will sell quickly for this one or given the historical hammering normally served at our door, fans will be swayed from it. Always a good weekend away.
Have we even scored a goal there since promotion in 2013?

Palace are currently selling blocks E230 and E231, E232 and E233 are greyed out. I would guess we will take and sell out E232,but probably not take up E233

It is a soulless 'experience' IMO
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013