Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-10-2018, 01:20 PM
PPJGD (for some reason)

masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!masonic palace knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
br*ghton away Tuesday 4th December 7:45pm - sold out

Any rumours about our allocation for 4 Dec?

What will it be this time, 1,000 tickets which are only valid for entry if accompanied by your season ticket, passport, driving license, utility bill and a reference from your employer??
Old 19-10-2018, 01:27 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic palace View Post
Any rumours about our allocation for 4 Dec?

What will it be this time, 1,000 tickets which are only valid for entry if accompanied by your season ticket, passport, driving license, utility bill and a reference from your employer??

Plus inside leg measurements and girlfriend/wife's cup size.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:48 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest following their failings the Sussex OB if they lay on coaches where you get your ticket on entry. The same thing Millwall have to do for Leeds away.

Clinton Morrison
Old 19-10-2018, 01:50 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Behind closed doors (no noise from away fans will be the only difference to the usual)
Old 19-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I've never missed a game at the Amex but I really don't think I can be arsed with all the hassle this year.

*Looks up trains and hotels*
Old 19-10-2018, 03:02 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
I think we'll join the official fans train this year after making the mega error of going to Lewes and running the gauntlet of the 1000s of scum bags
Old 19-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I think we'll join the official fans train this year after making the mega error of going to Lewes and running the gauntlet of the 1000s of scum bags
Was fun on the way back, with Shipps in the same carriage.
Old 19-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be there, and probably for the 3rd time in a row I'll be told I'm going back on the train that runs non-stop to Three Bridges, and for the 3rd time I'll probably have to explain to the police that they'd be forcing me to break the law by not having a valid ticket

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 19-10-2018, 05:38 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
When they run those special thingies after the game do they go back to either of London Bridge or Victoria or do they finish at East Croydon?
Old 19-10-2018, 05:40 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
When they run those special thingies after the game do they go back to either of London Bridge or Victoria or do they finish at East Croydon?
Normally they go to Victoria.
Old 19-10-2018, 05:45 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Have a good feeling the allocation will be increased.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:05 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's 2500
Old 22-10-2018, 02:13 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
It's 2500
Official?
Old 22-10-2018, 02:20 PM

hatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Plus inside leg measurements and girlfriend/wife's cup size.
No they wouldn't be interested.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Will be my first time there since the 2-0.
Old 22-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve heard we’ve got 2500 this year, I’ll be surprised if we get given a pub down in Brighton this season!! In fact it’s no fun drinking in Brighton anyway, I don’t know why they don’t just run a few special trains from Clapham stoping at East Croydon Gatwick + Hayward’s Heath. That way we can have a drink in these places rather than on the coast then getting bloody kettled

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 22-10-2018, 06:09 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyteleafeeagle View Post
I’ve heard we’ve got 2500 this year, I’ll be surprised if we get given a pub down in Brighton this season!! In fact it’s no fun drinking in Brighton anyway, I don’t know why they don’t just run a few special trains from Clapham stoping at East Croydon Gatwick + Hayward’s Heath. That way we can have a drink in these places rather than on the coast then getting bloody kettled
Because that’s too much common sense for one night
Old 22-10-2018, 07:51 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know the landlord of a pub has made enquiries about it being a designated away pub, it's not one that's been used previously. Don't see why they'd stop designating pubs.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhyteleafeeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
I know the landlord of a pub has made enquiries about it being a designated away pub, it's not one that's been used previously. Don't see why they'd stop designating pubs.
What In Brighton?

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 22-10-2018, 10:46 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What In Brighton?
Yes, in the town