Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 23-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just tried to book three tickets and they’ve only got one block left that can accommodate the request and that’s in the lower tier. I’d prefer the middle tier to be honest, but have we taken that? I know the top tier is on sale to manc fans, but surely we wouldn’t have taken just two blocks.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
No middle tier tickets have gone on sale yet. It seems likely that we'll take at least some middle tier tickets but they're waiting for the lower tier to sell out first. And of course, the more people that wait for middle tier to become available, the longer this will take.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve just got an email back from the club stating that we are only gonna take the bottom tier.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:26 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
I’ve just got an email back from the club stating that we are only gonna take the bottom tier.
how does that translate in numbers - 1200-1400 if we fill it ?
Old 23-11-2018, 12:33 PM
Old member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Something like that. I’ve just got three in row n, not sure how many rows are in the lower tier, but couldn’t get three together in the other block that we have taken.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:36 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Something like that. I’ve just got three in row n, not sure how many rows are in the lower tier, but couldn’t get three together in the other block that we have taken.
Same here. Low numbers down to Christmas I suppose. Can't be down to inevitable defeat as we have taken decent numbers before.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Old member.

Quote:
Same here. Low numbers down to Christmas I suppose. Can't be down to inevitable defeat as we have taken decent numbers before.
Think you are right on that.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Amazed at the lack of take up on this
Last away day before xmas
Good city to visit
Decent train prices
Best epl away day in terms of pricing/actually being treated like a customer
Looking forward To it personally
Old 23-11-2018, 01:01 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Amazed at the lack of take up on this
Last away day before xmas
Good city to visit
Decent train prices
Best epl away day in terms of pricing/actually being treated like a customer
Looking forward To it personally
Personally think it's a bang average away day.

Fans are housed over 3 tiers, the home fans are rubbish, trains aren't always priced decently, price is the ticket is the same everywhere now.

On top of that, we'll get trounced. Brilliant. I'll save my money for the likes of Cardiff away.

Still laughing...
Old 23-11-2018, 01:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post

Fans are housed over 3 tiers, the home fans are rubbish, trains aren't always priced decently, price is the ticket is the same everywhere now.

On top of that, we'll get trounced. Brilliant. I'll save my money for the likes of Cardiff away.
Agreed, what a waste of money.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post

Always found city fans knowledgeable folk and decent fans tbh. Never really understood the stick they get, remember in the late 90s and early 00s they would bring thousands down, getting the whole of the AW. Good club.

£40 return trains. It cost me over half that to get to Brighton last season.

And if we get battered, at least you get battered watching world class players.

Give me that over watching George burley Palace getting done three nil at fcuking Scunthorpe
Old 23-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only about 900 in the two lower tier blocks.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:16 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Always found city fans knowledgeable folk and decent fans tbh. Never really understood the stick they get, remember in the late 90s and early 00s they would bring thousands down, getting the whole of the AW. Good club.

Not at all sure about that. I've only been once, the experience was poor in reality. The ground is also a fairly annoying shuttle bus away from the centre of manchester. The year we went it snowed and as has been mentioned the way the away support is configured means you feel like you are sitting in the home end.

I was having this conversation with my old man when we played chelsea. He looks forward to seeing the best players. Personally for me weekends like the one where we are travelling to man city are only marginally better than international friendly breaks. Give me burnley at home and a realistic chance of some points every day of the week. Once the novelty of going to these teams as a massive underdog wore off. I can take or leave them generally.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Only about 900 in the two lower tier blocks.
That's poor. But give me the Etihad experience/defeat any day than suffer the same result tomorrow.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Give me that over watching George burley Palace getting done three nil at fcuking Scunthorpe
Where have you seen £40 returns? All I can see is £25/30 one way at the moment.

Last edited by ardeo; 23-11-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Sir Roy

Booked trains up few weeks ago mate
Old 23-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Sir Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Not at all sure about that. I've only been once, the experience was poor in reality. The ground is also a fairly annoying shuttle bus away from the centre of manchester. The year we went it snowed and as has been mentioned the way the away support is configured means you feel like you are sitting in the home end.

I was having this conversation with my old man when we played chelsea. He looks forward to seeing the best players. Personally for me weekends like the one where we are travelling to man city are only marginally better than international friendly breaks. Give me burnley at home and a realistic chance of some points every day of the week. Once the novelty of going to these teams as a massive underdog wore off. I can take or leave them generally.
Am I missing something here? Talk of shuttle buses?
The ground is more than walkable from the city centre.
Suspect your getting confused with Man Utd!
Old 23-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Booked trains up few weeks ago mate
Ah ok, ta
Old 23-11-2018, 04:12 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

They still have plenty of decent fans, I perhaps lost a bit of respect when plenty of them said we were the most negative team they'd ever faced when we lost up there 1-0 under Pulis and Joe Hart got MOTM!

Atmosphere is seriously poor there considering how great they are, even in the big games. Incredibly talented side and manager but I'll wait to see them at Selhurst rather than fund their Sheikh's pockets

Still laughing...
Old 23-11-2018, 04:16 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Am I missing something here? Talk of shuttle buses?
The ground is more than walkable from the city centre.
Suspect your getting confused with Man Utd!
We got a taxi to the ground and were told to get on busses waiting outside after in the snowstorm. Seemed like the done thing and judging by how long it took to get to manchester picadilly. I was glad i didn't attempt to walk.

Which oddly i have done from old trafford (not to be recommended, you end up walking forever and down the side of pavementless dual carriage ways).