Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Have tickets arrived yet?
Yes.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-12-2018, 09:59 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thankfully I’m in block NU5
Old 15-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got 3 tickets in nu6, I know its steep but it's not restricted view is it?
Old 15-12-2018, 10:59 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Just got 3 tickets in nu6, I know its steep but it's not restricted view is it?
Part of it was last time I went but they don’t tend to sell tickets in that part of the block. Played havoc with my vertigo though especially when we scored!

Proud to be part of the anti-racist, woke majority
Old 15-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Part of it was last time I went but they don’t tend to sell tickets in that part of the block. Played havoc with my vertigo though especially when we scored!
Fingers crossed we will be ok then, I'm looking forward to climbing up those stairs
Old 17-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Block NU7 now on sale. Probably a good time to buy if you want to be near the front of the upper tier.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:00 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
NU7
Just ran and checked... NU5 U

Old 18-12-2018, 12:50 PM

The Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Ferret : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any ideas - on the ticketing page I can get tickets for home games but not away? Wanted to do the Wolves game as it local for me.
Old 18-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ferret View Post
Any ideas - on the ticketing page I can get tickets for home games but not away? Wanted to do the Wolves game as it local for me.
Are you a member, and are you logged in? The Cardiff and Grimsby home games are on general sale so they would appear as available even if you were not logged in. In order to buy for Wolves, you need to have a valid membership and to be logged in.

If you are a member and still can't get the site to work, suggest you call the box office and buy over the phone.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:50 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any parking tips for Molineux?
Old 24-12-2018, 03:35 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
looking at tickets today.. nu7 row n on sale.. I guess we are looking at almost a restricted view from there aren't we?
Old 26-12-2018, 08:56 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Just picked up a NU7 row R tonight so I expect a good view a the roof of the Steve Bull stand!

If anyone is still looking at staying in the Birmingham area after the match Travelodge have 30% off hotels (many in Birmingham city centre) for that night (Code: 30OFF)
Old 27-12-2018, 02:55 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
are there only restricted view tickets left?

and how dodgy is Wolves these days? I'm not a complete coward but IF I try to get tickets it'll be for me and my 12 year old daughter.
Old 27-12-2018, 02:55 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Double post.

Last edited by Sick Bucket; 27-12-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 27-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Administrator

The seats currently on sale are not classed as restricted view. I'm not 100% sure but I think the seats in NU7 that would have a view restricted by the roof of the adjacent Steve Bull stand are not normally sold. If and when they eventually get round to rebuilding the Steve Bull stand, then those seats will become usable.
Old 27-12-2018, 05:04 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

and how dodgy is Wolves these days? I'm not a complete coward but IF I try to get tickets it'll be for me and my 12 year old daughter.
I haven’t been there for many years, but last time I went it seemed fine once inside the ground.

But outside was more edgy, particularly around an underpass if I recall correctly. So hide your colours when you leave, as I believe Wolves still have an element that try to cause trouble.

Others might have more recent feedback for you.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:40 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm going and I'm not at all worried. Last time I went was the cup match before the Butterfield hat trick replay and it was fine.
Old 27-12-2018, 11:13 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

Not as bad as it was last trouble I see was when bruce was manager and we won 1 0 if your with your daughter think your be ok they would be looking for other groups if there was group of wolves looking for trouble.
Old 28-12-2018, 07:12 PM

Away Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is here
Do they still send booked tickets with the coach? Based in Gloucestershire and won’t have time to pick up or for them to arrive by post. The online page says pick up from Selhurst in a way that seems to be saying ‘we don’t do that coach thing any more’.
Old 28-12-2018, 07:40 PM

Away Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is here
But presumably the shop (and therefore ticket desk) is open for the Chelsea game on Sunday?