Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Two per member now available.
Old 21-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Looks like only restricted view left now.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:22 AM
super eagle

eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?eagle4ever knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Assume this must have sold out now as just went to try and get tickets and getting a message saying my order cannot be fulfilled.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Administrator

I don't think it's sold out yet. Did you tick the option to include restricted view seats?
Old 22-12-2018, 10:46 AM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't waste time and money with restricted view at Liverpool. Trust me
Old 23-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Administrator

There are currently a small number of non-restricted returns in block 122 available. Other than that, the restricted view ones have all gone and the only ones left are the severely restricted view, which are the back two rows under the eaves of the upper tier. Four weeks to go and it only went to two per member a couple of days ago, so demand is clearly much greater than the reduced allocation that we've taken.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
. Four weeks to go and it only went to two per member a couple of days ago, so demand is clearly much greater than the reduced allocation that we've taken.
Who knew?

Not a great moan, and entirely my issue, but I can't always commit till much closer to the time, my lads team don't have kick off times confirmed till a fortnight beforehand . Ithers must be in similar position with work etc.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:15 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Who knew?

Not a great moan, and entirely my issue, but I can't always commit till much closer to the time, my lads team don't have kick off times confirmed till a fortnight beforehand . Ithers must be in similar position with work etc.
Pisses me off as well. Looks like I've missed the boat on this one. Admittedly I should've got one last week when I heard they went on sale but we always sell out at Liverpool and I can't see any logic in not taking the full section.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We’ve taken reduced alllocation?!
Old 23-12-2018, 09:56 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Why have we not taken the full allocations? We've sold out 4 weeks before the game then. Ridiculous as not everyone is rich and can afford to buy weeks in advance. We've taken reduced allocations at City, Wolves and now Liverpool, thereby denying Palace fans the opportunity to watch their team.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:40 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
We’ve taken reduced alllocation?!
From what's been posted I think we've taken 3 of the 4 blocks. Same as every other year but, like most other years, we've sold out well in advance and could've taken the whole section like most clubs in this league do
Old 23-12-2018, 11:17 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have taken 4 blocks..
Old 23-12-2018, 11:39 PM

Have we? Didn't know we'd taken 124
Old 24-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_CPFC View Post
We have taken 4 blocks..
If this is true then it's very good news but block 124 has not gone on sale and the severely restricted view tickets in the other blocks are on sale so it seems unlikely.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:43 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Unless I'm mistaken when I bought my tickets on the first day I was told 4 blocks were on sale, but we know what the box office can be like!
Old 25-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Liverpool tickets will not be available for collection until 3rd Jan, so not available at the Cardiff or Chelsea home games.
Old 27-12-2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_CPFC View Post
Unless I'm mistaken when I bought my tickets on the first day I was told 4 blocks were on sale, but we know what the box office can be like!
You were correct. More on sale now.
Old 27-12-2018, 04:39 PM
This or twitter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
You were correct. More on sale now.
Sell out crowd it seems
Old 27-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Yes, block 124 now on sale, which is the most central block. A bit unfortunate for those that have already bought severely restricted view seats in the other blocks! But great news that we've taken the full allocation.

Also, I don't think it's been previously mentioned on this thread that coach travel is free for this one for ST holders and members (£29 for guests), departing 7:30am.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:41 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
If the club has taken the full allocation then fair play to the Palace management. Good stuff.