Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-01-2019, 11:56 AM

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
E Ticket

It's most likely been asked before, but time is of the essence.

Do I have to print an e ticket or will putting my phone under the scanner work (with the pdf barcode open). Ticket is for a mate.

If not, anyone know of a print shop close to the ground?

Thanks
Old 12-01-2019, 11:57 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodfart View Post
It's most likely been asked before, but time is of the essence.

Do I have to print an e ticket or will putting my phone under the scanner work (with the pdf barcode open). Ticket is for a mate.

If not, anyone know of a print shop close to the ground?

Thanks
Putting a phone under the scanner does work. Did it for the Grimsby game.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:06 PM

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Excellent, thank you for the swift response!
Old 12-01-2019, 12:14 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Didn't know that - the club should publicise that!

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:19 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Didn't know that - the club should publicise that!
Says on it it must be printed out
Old 12-01-2019, 12:39 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
When I booked for Spurs yesterday, I had the option of an ‘E-ticket’ and a ‘Print at Home’ ticket. I don’t know, because I didn’t select e-ticket, but that suggests they are two separate things. Do you know wh8ch you have?
Old 12-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
When I booked for Spurs yesterday, I had the option of an ‘E-ticket’ and a ‘Print at Home’ ticket. I don’t know, because I didn’t select e-ticket, but that suggests they are two separate things. Do you know wh8ch you have?
From what I see they are one and the same, it says both e ticket and print at home on the page. Someone may correct me though.

Regarding the statement saying I have to print it, I'm hoping the scanner isnt smart enough to detect paper over a phone screen when presenting the barcode! Time will tell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1547293995316.jpg (74.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 12-01-2019, 01:39 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
From what I see they are one and the same, it says both e ticket and print at home on the page. Someone may correct me though.

Regarding the statement saying I have to print it, I'm hoping the scanner isnt smart enough to detect paper over a phone screen when presenting the barcode! Time will tell
That seems quite conclusive that they are one and the same. Good luck.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:18 PM

Just to confirm - worked fine. Even the security guys were surprised!
Old 12-01-2019, 03:19 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just to confirm - worked fine. Even the security guys were surprised!
Old 12-01-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Owe you a beer!
Old 13-01-2019, 12:25 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Just to clarify, I'm guessing you had the barcode on the top of the screen and you put your phone into the slot where you put the paper ticket and St into. If so I guess you phone has to be a suitable size.

Old 13-01-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Just to clarify, I'm guessing you had the barcode on the top of the screen and you put your phone into the slot where you put the paper ticket and St into. If so I guess you phone has to be a suitable size.
I turn my phone sideways (so the barcode would be on the left hand side) and put it into the slot.