Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Promoting a business

Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!
Old 13-10-2017, 01:39 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!
I think anyone reading your post RCUK would get the gist of what you want and maybe private message you but no we do not allow that

Was the book about football?

We only allow a small mention on your signature, we just stick to Palace tickets at cost that's it.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?
Old 13-10-2017, 04:12 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?
Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?
Old 13-10-2017, 04:57 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post

Ta!
Blag it tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done
Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area
Old 13-10-2017, 12:27 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?
I thought it was some kind of sexual fascination with Hillary Clinton... I guess not.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Oh, wonderful!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ