Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 11-10-2017, 03:07 PM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
My Manager is a Chelsea/Palace fan. He openly admits he will support whoever is winning at the time. We give him stick about supporting two teams but its water of a ducks back to him.
That means it is possible that Old Git could be your manager
Old 11-10-2017, 03:56 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle View Post
That means it is possible that Old Git could be your manager
The trouble with this accusation is I can prove it to be bollocks as some posters on here have known me for over 40 years.You on the other hand are not known by any Brighton either on here or at matches except maybe Hitler.Lets face it you are a sad lonely individual who discovered football in 2011 like most of the Amex customers.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A fair few years ago, I used to work with two Br*ghton fans; they were Ok really and old-school Br*ghton fans.

One was Paul Welch (RIP) who did a lot for Br*ghton and the creation of the new ground.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:35 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Only Brighton fan at my place supports Arsenal too.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:14 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Was one in the ticket office that endured the Preistfield and Withdean years and he has since retired. A good egg and always willing to talk about all things football - especially when it comes to betting.

I now work in Eastbourne. There is only one colleague who has supported Br*ghton through the shit. All the others have started taken an interest since that eyesore on Falmer was made. More often than not their first team is Spurs or Liverpool.
Bet you had such an eyesore
Old 11-10-2017, 05:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
The only one I ever met was about 20 years ago. He attempted to take the piss, I said really? Where would you like me to start on Brighton? End of conversation, forever.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:55 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Bet you had such an eyesore
?????
Old 11-10-2017, 06:33 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I don't know any Brighton fans, thank God.

Last edited by eagles #1; 11-10-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:54 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I work for a very large company. We had a director down recently to talk to us about changes they plan to make. I asked him about how changes to Saturdays would affect me watching football and he asked who I supported. When I said Palace he got all excited and told me he had a season ticket at Brighton, showing me photos of his seat, never mentioned the football and couldn't believe I went to away games.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:58 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestperch View Post
I work for a very large company. We had a director down recently to talk to us about changes they plan to make. I asked him about how changes to Saturdays would affect me watching football and he asked who I supported. When I said Palace he got all excited and told me he had a season ticket at Brighton, showing me photos of his seat, never mentioned the football and couldn't believe I went to away games.
Very exciting all that padding
Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
?????
Bet you wish you had such an eyesore
Old 11-10-2017, 08:04 PM
My friends list is empty

Urine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUrine Mattress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
My Manager is a Chelsea/Palace fan. He openly admits he will support whoever is winning at the time. We give him stick about supporting two teams but its water of a ducks back to him.
Yes, quite common for Chelsea fans to have Palace as their fall back option when Chelsea are going through tough times. As is the phenomena of Brighton fans giving people stick for supporting two teams.

Another insightful, valued contribution from 'Swooping Gull'
Old 11-10-2017, 10:23 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Bet you wish you had such an eyesore
????
Old 12-10-2017, 06:11 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
None at mine. One of my clients a few years ago had a season ticket at the Amex, but it turned out he was actually Tottenham.

I can replicate that, one of our Board members at work has identical credentials.

To my delight when our daughter started at our tiny local primary school in rural Lincolnshire back in 2006 I quickly discovered that the dad of one of the 12 other members of her class was a Seaweed in exile. It was revealed when he popped round our house to collect his daughter from an after school play session and almost retched when he saw my Palace memorabilia in the downstairs loo.

He's a good lad actually and we have kept the friendly animosity alive throughout the years, to be fair to him he's quite enjoying his brief moment in the sun at present.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:59 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I only ever knew one weed , he was a barman in a club I once used . Once he knew I was palace he wouldnt engage in conversation or maintain eye contact , he was a slippery shit stirrer by all accounts and I didn't get to know him that well which was fine by me .
Old 12-10-2017, 02:25 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Knew one Brighton supporter. He got thrown out of the Tory Party for calling someone a p**i **** in a pub. Nasty piece of work he was.
Old 12-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I work in Crawley so we have a few Brighton and quite a few Palace in the office.

I sit next to a bloke called Bill who is half Chelsea / half Brighton. If one or the other wins he'll say, "we did well at the weekend" - and I have to ask him which rteam he is talking about
Old 12-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Long since retired but one of my former colleagues is a devout Brighton supporter. We both go back a very long way with our respective clubs and respect to the bloke he travels a long way for home games. Saw most of their matches at the Priestfield as well.

Still see him from time to time and despite our respective starts to the season he's looking forward to the first match between us even less than I am. The AJ hat trick and Wilf's two goals 4 years ago still give him nightmares
Old 12-10-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Long since retired but one of my former colleagues is a devout Brighton supporter. We both go back a very long way with our respective clubs and respect to the bloke he travels a long way for home games. Saw most of their matches at the Priestfield as well.

Still see him from time to time and despite our respective starts to the season he's looking forward to the first match between us even less than I am. The AJ hat trick and Wilf's two goals 4 years ago still give him nightmares
Sounds like mat ( one t ) .
Old 13-10-2017, 06:41 AM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
The trouble with this accusation is I can prove it to be bollocks as some posters on here have known me for over 40 years.You on the other hand are not known by any Brighton either on here or at matches except maybe Hitler.Lets face it you are a sad lonely individual who discovered football in 2011 like most of the Amex customers.
You I am pleased to say know nothing about me, on the other hand, I do know you have a son who posts on here, who did let the cat out of the bag and said sometime back that you were a Chelsea fan at heart.

Last edited by relegatedeagle; 13-10-2017 at 07:11 AM.